• SONAR
  • Come on over the water is fine (p.3)
2019/01/03 19:34:32
Mesh
bluzdog
I can't login using I.E., My phone and Chrome both work.

Rocky

This isn't good news for me....I've been hanging out here for the past 6 years (or more) during work hours.
I really hope there's a solution.
2019/01/03 19:43:03
adrian.crossan
bluzdog
I can't login using I.E., My phone and Chrome both work.

Rocky

There was an earlier problem with logging in with IE11 which was fixed. However this similar problem has appeared and been around for a few days. Unfortunately it looks like the javascript code is using a method (fetch()) which is not available in IE, so either the script will be updated at some point or IE will be deemed legacy and it will no longer be supported.
2019/01/03 22:58:59
John
I just logged in to the Bandlab Cakewalk forum using MS Edge (win 10 IE 12). No problem except Bing didn't know about Bandlab. 
2019/01/04 08:58:51
adrian.crossan
John
I just logged in to the Bandlab Cakewalk forum using MS Edge (win 10 IE 12). No problem except Bing didn't know about Bandlab. 

Yes, Edge is OK, which is why I think IE users will need a specific workaround in the login code, which might not be forthcoming.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Fetch_API/Using_Fetch#Browser_compatibility
2019/01/04 14:30:56
Just Another Bloke
John
 Bing didn't know about Bandlab. 

That Bing is Berciless (hint: track two)
2019/01/04 14:41:38
Mesh
Just Another Bloke
John
 Bing didn't know about Bandlab. 

That Bing is Berciless (hint: track two)

Bada Bing bada boom

(Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for the bus.....cake bus)
2019/01/04 23:03:07
John
My Browser of choice is Opera. I don't like IE nor Chrome. Edge is OK.  
2019/01/05 00:41:40
Euthymia
I would like to see more hot subforum action over at the new place.

Hardware Issues, How-To's....right now it's a jumble, and I don't quite get the differentiation between Q&A and General. It'll get sorted I'm sure.

Looks great, and I'm glad that the non-Chrome browser logins are getting straightened out. I'm a Firefox fan, and would really rather BandLab not be so Chrome-centric. But, they is what they are.

BTW, Is that the Tay Zonday I spotted? Of "Chocolate Rain" fame?
2019/01/06 15:44:49
John
Euthymia
I would like to see more hot subforum action over at the new place.

Hardware Issues, How-To's....right now it's a jumble, and I don't quite get the differentiation between Q&A and General. It'll get sorted I'm sure.

Looks great, and I'm glad that the non-Chrome browser logins are getting straightened out. I'm a Firefox fan, and would really rather BandLab not be so Chrome-centric. But, they is what they are.

BTW, Is that the Tay Zonday I spotted? Of "Chocolate Rain" fame?

That would be better posted on the new forum. I agree with Q&A being confusing with the General forum. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account