2019/01/05 11:02:08
paulo
Rain
Jeez... I'd not logged in in a little while, and I have no idea why I felt compelled to do so tonight. Thought I'd check what's up with old pals here. Glad I got to do so before it was taken down or something. After over 15 years, this'll be different. The longest I've been member of an online community...

Oh well, see you guys... 

As James said, come on over to the new place. Early signs are good and I think it may end up being a better place than this and the forum software actually works, so there's that too. Plus we need you to there to give hope to all that sometimes ordinary mortals do get to live the dream.
2019/01/06 03:32:55
SteveStrummerUK

Rain
Jeez... I'd not logged in in a little while, and I have no idea why I felt compelled to do so tonight. Thought I'd check what's up with old pals here. Glad I got to do so before it was taken down or something. After over 15 years, this'll be different. The longest I've been member of an online community...

Oh well, see you guys... 

The bloke on the TV said to expect rain 
2019/01/06 07:48:29
jamesg1213

2019/01/06 15:39:43
Just Another Bloke
SteveStrummerUK

Rain

Oh well, see you guys... 

The bloke on the TV said to expect rain 

He was roight, it did rain here last night.
2019/01/16 14:09:12
SteveStrummerUK

Many apologies for the rude acronyms and suchlike ...

Still, Cakewalk Really Ought To Understand Me.
2019/01/16 20:34:54
paulo
SteveStrummerUK

Many apologies for the rude acronyms and suchlike ...

Still, Cakewalk Really Ought To Understand Me.

Be On Lookout, Lots Of Community Knowledge Sought.
2019/01/17 02:08:22
SteveStrummerUK

How vile.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account