• SONAR
  • FORUM FREEZE DATE
2019/01/08 22:28:56
Jesse Jost
Hi all!

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019, these forums will become read-only, but as stated previously, they will remain in place as a vital information resource for legacy Cakewalk products.

Please join us in our new home for Cakewalk by BandLab at discuss.cakewalk.com!
2019/01/08 22:31:05
Grem
Alright, we got a date!!
2019/01/09 00:43:30
TheMaartian
Well, that sucks.

I tried to connect to that link (discuss.cakewalk) and tried to log in.

No login fields. Then asks me to log in via Google or a blank button (happened to be Facebook). No thanks.

I logged into BandLab and then tried again. No luck.

Totally underwhelmed.

If they can't get a simple web page to work, how can I trust their work on more complicated things, like Cakewalk?
2019/01/09 02:21:58
Royal Yaksman
TheMaartian
Well, that sucks.

No login fields. Then asks me to log in via Google or a blank button (happened to be Facebook). No thanks.

I logged into BandLab and then tried again. No luck.

Totally underwhelmed.

If they can't get a simple web page to work, how can I trust their work on more complicated things, like Cakewalk?

The link works fine here. I'm using chrome. If you are looking for the login area, near the top right hand corner of the page, under the word "Discuss", is a bar with three symbols. Click on the symbol to the far right (the symbol is three parallel lines.) Then you should be able to just log into your Cake account.
2019/01/09 03:11:59
Jesse Jost
TheMaartian

Just PM'd you to get more detail, we'll get you sorted.
2019/01/09 06:58:31
Just Another Bloke
January 16th. What time? Where? Guam, Hawaii, California, Boston, Greenland, London, Paris, Framkfurt, Mumbai, Singapore, Moscow, or Tokyo?

<edited for Jyemz>
2019/01/09 07:00:22
Just Another Bloke
Posting Frenzy to ensue.
2019/01/09 13:36:11
Jesse G
TheMaartian
Well, that sucks.

Try using Firefox
2019/01/09 13:50:04
Mesh
Hi Jesse (Jost),

I PM'd you on the logging in issue I'm having using IE11.......hanging out here for a solution.
2019/01/09 15:31:23
Johnbee58
Which of the two forums would we log into if we need to re download the DAW or any other virtual equipment we own (Sonar X3, Dimension LE)?
Or is that a different website?

JB
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account