• SONAR
  • FORUM FREEZE DATE (p.2)
2019/01/09 17:44:20
abacab
Johnbee58
Which of the two forums would we log into if we need to re download the DAW or any other virtual equipment we own (Sonar X3, Dimension LE)?
Or is that a different website?

JB

Older products: https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Products

Command center connected products: https://www.cakewalk.com/Command-Center
2019/01/09 18:12:04
jamesg1213
Just Another Bloke
June 16th. What time? Where? Guam, Hawaii, California, Boston, Greenland, London, Paris, Framkfurt, Mumbai, Singapore, Moscow, or Tokyo?

Jan not June. Why-you-no-lissun?
2019/01/09 18:47:49
michael diemer
For the severely obsessive-compulsives here: My guess is it's either East Coast time, or Singapore time, 12 hours ahead of East Coast. 
2019/01/09 20:11:51
Cactus Music
There is an issue with the log on to the new forum and it seems that older versions of OS Safari and IE 11 don't work. You get to a certain screen and it's unresponsive.

Jesse you should try it yourself and see if you can open IE and test. Nobody in there right mind would use IE anymore but our work computers do. And not sure about Safari but there's a thread below discussing this. You'll see I posted a screenshot of what I get.

Otherwise sad this forum is shutting down as it's been a daily ritual for me on coffee breaks and down time at home.
The new forum will have to grow a little before it feels like home for me. I do love the way you can now post pictures directly from your hard drive.
2019/01/09 20:33:54
paulo
Purely FYI using Opera when logging in I get a pop up saying "Cakewalk will receive your profile/your email address" every time (sometimes twice) and then sometimes this is followed by get a " There is a problem" type message, but I am logged in so I don't know what the problem is.
2019/01/09 20:55:26
Mesh
Cactus Music
There is an issue with the log on to the new forum and it seems that older versions of OS Safari and IE 11 don't work. You get to a certain screen and it's unresponsive.

Jesse you should try it yourself and see if you can open IE and test. Nobody in there right mind would use IE anymore but our work computers do. And not sure about Safari but there's a thread below discussing this. You'll see I posted a screenshot of what I get.

This is exactly my situation at work (IE11).
This is also my hangout during work hours for years now.....would love to get a fix.
2019/01/09 21:01:10
fwrend
Will we still be able access our bookmarked threads after Jan 16?
2019/01/09 21:05:26
doncolga
Woohoo!  I logged in with my account from here.
2019/01/09 22:21:29
chuckebaby
Mesh
Hi Jesse (Jost),

I PM'd you on the logging in issue I'm having using IE11.......hanging out here for a solution.

I had an issue using IE 11 as well but they seemed to have ironed that out for me. Hope they do the same for you.
2019/01/09 22:22:39
chuckebaby
It not easy changing a forum format like this that has been in place for so many years. I have grown to love and accept this old forums short comings. The new forums are very cool. Thanks for your work.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account