• SONAR
  • FORUM FREEZE DATE (p.4)
2019/01/10 22:57:45
adrian.crossan
soens
So what's the answer for IE11's noncompliance issue? I can use Chrome but honestly hate it.

There's a question in the Q&A forum:

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/319-cant-log-in-with-ie/

If it gets more votes, they might address the problem.

2019/01/11 20:46:08
Salsamac
My email is already registered but do not get a reset password link in email from new site login. Been trying for a few days now.
salsa
nevermind. finally found it
2019/01/12 22:11:33
Just Another Bloke
adrian.crossan
soens
So what's the answer for IE11's noncompliance issue? I can use Chrome but honestly hate it.

There's a question in the Q&A forum:

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/319-cant-log-in-with-ie/

If it gets more votes, they might address the problem.

Ya, all the people who can't log in should go vote in that thread.
2019/01/13 11:14:07
sonarman1
Jesse Jost
as stated previously, they will remain in place as a vital information resource for legacy Cakewalk products.

Nice! I believe they remain forever.
2019/01/13 20:04:18
royarn
Its like saying goodbye to an old friend, so many of us have been coming here to help and be helped for so many years. Fairwell old pal.

2019/01/14 23:06:15
doncolga
royarn
Its like saying goodbye to an old friend, so many of us have been coming here to help and be helped for so many years. Fairwell old pal.

I was thinking this same thing today.  I've not used Sonar in a while, but it's what I learned so much on, and the measure by which I judge most everything else I come across.  I still have all my old projects on it of course, so I do open it up from time to time.

Donny
2019/01/14 23:46:37
abacab
It was Cakewalk that brought many of us to the dance.  End of an era, and all that ... sigh ...
2019/01/15 00:16:04
Serious_Noize!
Forums have been frozen for a long time because I know of people including myself who have posted comments that have simply been removed by mods and or because someone didn't like it who was a mod/user given the power to do so. 
These forums, and the new forums SHOULD NOT and I repeat SHOULD NOT have USERS of the software running the show, why? Because when it comes to music it becomes personal at times and people tend to get blurry vision when it comes to how to moderate others post or replies.

I know of several people who will never visit this place or the new site or Sonar or Cakewalk or Bandlab again because of the bad reputation created by the USERS who were obviously Mods picking on them because they didn't like them or they didn't like their music. I'd show ya, but I guess these forums are going to be a "KEEP WHAT IS BEST FOR THE COMPANY" thing, so I can't do that, and most of them have been removed anyway as of now I suspect. 

My entire point : "Why should I think the Under new management the new forums will be any different?"...  The cake forums have always been about being PERSONAL, which is not always a GOOD THING when it comes to moderation on their forums. I have seen cases of people getting ganged up on and flat out harassed for posting their music here because some moderator had an opinion......... Case in point : Nightrider which I know his REAL name but I am not going to say it here. A friend of mine.  

No thank you to the new forums. Or the Old ones. They both SUCK considering the opportunistic values of certain people who just want to cash in and gloat about how great they are and feel offended by other people music they feel threatened by with their LITTLE CLICK of friends. 

Just saying...........Nobody should have to worry about the people in charge "USERS" "MODS" removing their post or trashing their music or trying to  make them feel horrible for trying to begin with......... I know several people who feel that way with these forums...... I am one of them! 

2019/01/15 02:17:20
Jesse Jost
soens
So what's the answer for IE11's noncompliance issue? 

We found a workaround for the IE11 sign-in issue. Seems to be working hunky dory now.
2019/01/15 10:35:03
adrian.crossan
Jesse Jost
soens
So what's the answer for IE11's noncompliance issue? 

We found a workaround for the IE11 sign-in issue. Seems to be working hunky dory now.

Thanks.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account