• SONAR
  • So long and thanks! (p.3)
2019/01/16 17:00:58
henkejs
Hope to see you all on the other side.
2019/01/16 18:13:27
doncolga
Looks like this is it.  Wow...I'm sure this is the first forum I ever joined.  Thank you!
2019/01/16 18:48:17
bluzdog
John
Its not over. We are all gathering in the new very well designed forum. A very pleasant place.
However, I do know that this was our home for a very long time. Many have been great teachers and problem solvers. Its a forum that has a good history with a huge knowledge base. It will still be here to read. Than again finding anything may be an issue. LOL Just as it has always been.
I started in 2003 when it was started and have enjoyed reading the posts here ever since.   I have learned a lot. I don't think all the things that have been discussed here are in any other forum.  It has been you the members that have made this a fine forum.   

Well put. This forum has been inspiring over the years. It's more than the ones and zeros just as a building is more than brick and mortar when it becomes a home. Some people will choose the new place, some will move on. By any measure it won't be the same. Thanks for the years of education, wallet draining and enjoyment.

Rocky
2019/01/16 20:45:37
michael diemer
Sidroe
I directly attribute any and all success I have achieved in the digital recording industry to this forum and it's more than able participants. I learned more here than any course on digital gear and techniques. For this I will be forever grateful!
Now to move on to the new forum with a fresh and revitalizing outlook for better things to come.
Boy! We have come a long way from the doom and gloom of the Gibson announcement that Cakewalk was dead. May Cakewalk survive a long and prosperous existence that benefits us all!
To this forum I bid a fond farewell and thanks. See you all in the new forum.

Hear Hear!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account