midi velocity

Author
peter47
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 38
2017/06/30 08:40:27 (permalink)

midi velocity

hello people hope this the right forum...but when i have piano roll open the velocity tracks (or tails) dont show, i have checked under view-hide/show controller pane ..it is on..also in notes menu show velocity and show velocity tails in drum grid are greyed out, i have looked at preferences -customization-editing-midi -velocity audition is checked..the only way i can see the velocity track is if i click on a midi note but then when i release the click the velocity track also go's away?? so what on earth am i missing here?
any help would be appreciated
regards Peter

sonar platinum, quad core 8 gig acer, washburn bass, epiphone gibson and sg guitar, roland rs-70 keys, ibanez acoustic, behringer c1 mic, roland vm-3100 pro mixer...and more plug-ins then a power station

2 Replies Related Threads

peter47
    Re: midi velocity 2017/06/30 08:49:08 (permalink)
    it it helps a bit more i am using ez drummer in the example atm i have noticed that different drum maps to change a the view a bit ie: velocity tails in drum grid shows up on some drum maps..but it seems to be a globel problem not just exclusive to using ez drummer

sonar platinum, quad core 8 gig acer, washburn bass, epiphone gibson and sg guitar, roland rs-70 keys, ibanez acoustic, behringer c1 mic, roland vm-3100 pro mixer...and more plug-ins then a power station
    peter47
    Re: midi velocity 2017/06/30 13:19:52 (permalink)
    solved...should any one else have the same problem the fix was a bit obvious..i unchecked in view-show/hide controller pane, then when into menu notes-show volocity and now it was not greyed out so i checked it then went back to view.show/hide controller pane and voila...now the velocity tracks show in the controller pane, however they are now greyed out?..but the main thing is that the stuff works
    regards Peter

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1