music creator 6

Author
billywizard 47
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2015/05/15 09:46:43 (permalink)

music creator 6

hi, i have reloaded my creator 6 on to my new laptop but am having difficulty,can someone please help. my set up is computor (with windows 7 ) i have an external usb midi inter face  connected and that is going into a ketron SD2 and then into my minidisc recorder/player to save finished backing track. Problem is,, I dont have sound so is there someone who could please tell me step by step how to set up my settings in cakewalk 6 to allow me to load a midifile song and open it and edit/mix it and save to make the backing track s i want it....dont be angry or critical with me as I am a brilliant singer but totally dumb when it comes to computor language...thanks..

1 Reply Related Threads

Guitarhacker
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re: music creator 6 2015/05/15 11:11:39 (permalink)
    Welcome...or welcome back.... whichever works best.

Do you plan on using an external musical interface with that laptop?  It would certainly make things easier.

Be sure to run or allow to run, the Wave Profiler. It should find and list all the midi and audio inputs and outputs it sees.

Take a few minutes and watch the tutorial videos that explain all that stuff for you. 

http://www.cakewalk.com/CakeTV/Music-Creator

scroll down and you'll see a bunch of videos on MC6 

They explain things well in those videos. If you have issues after watching the videos, feel free to come back here and post specific questions and we'll do our best to help you out

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1