Helpful Replymusic creator 7 install all on a drive other than c

Author
pghboemike
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 107
2015/03/03 13:24:15 (permalink)

music creator 7 install all on a drive other than c

how can i  install all of music creator 7 on a drive other than c using command center

on the initial download and install or subsequent install it did not give me a choice

asus laptop Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz 8 GB RAM 64 bit Windows 8 home Premium casio wk7500 roland quadCapture audio\midi usb interface sonar producer 64 bit X3e  
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: music creator 7 install all on a drive other than c 2015/03/03 13:29:27 (permalink)
Redirection options are limited in the current version of the Control Center. The settings page is accesses by clicking on the gear in the upper right-hand corner of the UI. Changing the VST3 default is not recommended.
theif
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: music creator 7 install all on a drive other than c 2015/03/04 11:14:44 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Lance Riley [Cakewalk] 2015/03/26 12:24:39
pghboemike
how can i  install all of music creator 7 on a drive other than c using command center

on the initial download and install or subsequent install it did not give me a choice

Go to your cakewalk account, select products, music creator 7, the page will produce a link for your setup download (MusicCreator7_21.0.1.31.exe). You can run setup and decide where to install the software (i.e. E:\cakewalk\Music creator 7 ). After this first setup, download all other 4 software pieces and put them in the download folder (i.e. E:\cakewalk\downloads). You can set this folder as scook mentioned earlier in the "Control Center. The settings page is accesses by clicking on the gear in the upper right-hand corner of the UI".
After launching control center you will see green dot aside Music creator 7 and red dots aside all other new software (help tutorials, loops, studio etc.), click on them, it will try to download and install, but having you previously saved those setup in the download folder  it will instantly finish the download procedure, validate those setup and launch automatically the install procedure, this time using the path you set in the initial setup. At the end of the entire process all software will be set up correctly in the desired folder and the dots in command center will all be green, assuring further upgrades will be correctly installed in future availability check.
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1