[solved] Third party pack not showing up in Dim Pro 1.5 browser

Author
ecamburn
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1510
2012/04/15 12:30:07 (permalink)

[solved] Third party pack not showing up in Dim Pro 1.5 browser

I installed Sonar X1 last night and can't get one of the Digital Sound Factory sample sets I purchased to show in in the Dim Pro 1.5 browser. I've verified that the samples and the programs are in the same locations as the factory content. I can manually open programs from the sample set fine. But they still don't show up in the browser. Searching around it looks like in the past this problem has been solved by running the 1.5 D Pro updater. But that's no longer a solution as X1 installs 1.5 off the bat. I tried reinstalling the sample pack hoping the installation process would register the pack with Dim Pro, but unfortunately the installer does not allow you to modify install locations. :-( Any help would be appreciated. [update] I did two things. Not sure exactly what solved the problem, but it's solved. :-) 1. Dragged and dropped a program from windows explorer on to D pro interface, then hit F5 to refresh browser. 2. Restarted the host I'm thinking it was #1 since #2 had no effect in a previous attempt.
post edited by ecamburn - 2012/04/15 12:42:08

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1