Answeredstitching stitching stitching

Author
bapu
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 86000
SteveStrummerUK
  • Total Posts : 31112
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/06 01:25:36 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Mesh 2018/11/06 13:59:59

I bought a new thesaurus today.

Pfft ...

It's nothing to write house about.

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

jyoung60
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 914
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/06 02:26:32 (permalink)
fnar

DAW: Cakewalk by Bandlab (latest version) - x64
VST: Roland Sound Canvas VA
Hardware: Roland MC50mkII Sequencer; Yamaha DGX-660 keyboard; Steinberg UR-44 Interface
Mesh
  • Total Posts : 27360
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/06 13:59:39 (permalink)
bapu

That's a lovely bit of embroidery. How long did it take you to do that?  

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/06 14:57:00 (permalink)
Mesh
bapu

3 seconds
(for the Google search)
Mesh
  • Total Posts : 27360
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/06 15:05:32 (permalink)
bapu
Mesh
bapu

3 seconds
(for Google Stitch)

Fixed

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
Wayfarer
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 831
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/06 15:29:14 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby jyoung60 2018/11/06 17:14:11
That's exactly how sheet music looks to me.
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/06 18:52:06 (permalink)

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

kennywtelejazz
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/06 19:04:08 (permalink)
Since I can't seem to decide which pic I like better . I may as well put up the clean family friendly stitching picture .

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

paulo
Max Output Level: -13 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6218
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/06 20:37:03 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby SteveStrummerUK 2018/11/07 01:11:57
SteveStrummerUK

Pfft ...

I have the worst thesaurus in the world.

It's useless, useless and useless.
msmcleod
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 920
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/07 01:23:29 (permalink)
SteveStrummerUK

Pfft ...

write about an ole house

Mark McLeod
Cakewalk by BL | ASUS P8B75-V, Intel I5 3570 16GB RAM Win 10 64 + Win 7 64/32 SSD HD's, Scarlett 18i20 / 6i6 | ASUS ROG GL552VW 16GB RAM Win 10 64 SSD HD's, Scarlett 2i2 | Behringer Truth B2030A / Edirol MA-5A | Mackie MCU + C4 + XT | 2 x BCF2000, Korg NanoKontrol Studio
kennywtelejazz
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/09 04:19:35 (permalink)
                        Yo I'm Lost . Does anybody here know how to get to 33rd and 3rd ?

I bought a new thesaurus today by accident when I needed to buy a Thomas Guide  .

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .

paulo
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/09 21:34:15 (permalink)
kennywtelejazz
                        Yo I'm Lost . Does anybody here know how to get to 33rd and 3rd ?

Kenny

kennywtelejazz
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/10 00:04:08 (permalink)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When it comes to the "power of meh "  it is clear you excel at pushing a non creative mediocre agenda that only features one high summit consisting only of your lame attempts at potty humor as the highest peak of your mental and emotional capacities .

I'm sorry you weren't  born with the Balls in your shorts or the brains in your head too even be close to being in my league when it comes to sparing online while using your intellectual and creative chops  in unusual and creative ways ...

Apparently you seem to be permanently stuck on stupid  .  This point has become clear too me considering the most recent posts you have directed at me personally ...

I even gave you an out in that Milly Vanilly encounter we had by walking away and letting you win that pathetic online exchange  ...
Apparently you are way too effing stupid to have even realized that ....

Since it is clear you don't understand the finer points of using a finely tuned caustic personality as a weaponized sword that yields the same amount of mythical powers as that of an Excalibur .

I suggest you do us both a favor

Please stop wasting my time and your time

You are simply not a worthy opponent 

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .

paulo
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/10 00:35:05 (permalink)
kennywtelejazz
When it comes to the "power of meh "  it is clear you excel at pushing a non creative mediocre agenda that only features one high summit consisting only of your lame attempts at potty humor as the highest peak of your mental and emotional capacities .

I'm sorry you weren't  born with the Balls in your shorts or the brains in your head too even be close to being in my league when it comes to sparing online while using your intellectual and creative chops  in unusual and creative ways ...

Apparently you seem to be permanently stuck on stupid  .  This point has become clear too me considering the most recent posts you have directed at me personally ...

I even gave you an out in that Milly Vanilly encounter we had by walking away and letting you win that pathetic online exchange  ...

Since it is clear you don't understand the finer points of using a finely tuned caustic personality as a weaponized sword that yields the same amount of mythical powers as that of an Excalibur .

Kenny

I'm very sorry your excellency. I misread your post and thought that you were asking for directions to dirty tree and turd. I was just trying to help.

It seemed to me from your many previous attempts at humour in this forum that lame pictures were your preferred method of conveying unfunny messages, so I was just trying to pitch things at your level.

I'm so sorry that I am too lowly to be considered worthy of interaction by a man of such greatness, what with your fascinating tales of how you not only have a guitar, but also a dog. I can only hope that one day I can aspire to such heights.

BTW, far be it for a lowly being such as myself to point out such things, but when attempting to convey one's intellectual superiority it's usually best not to make quite so many spelling mistakes.

HTH.
kennywtelejazz
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/10 04:29:48 (permalink)
paulo
kennywtelejazz

Kenny

I'm very sorry your excellency. I misread your post and thought that you were asking for directions to dirty tree and turd. I was just trying to help.

It seemed to me from your many previous attempts at humour in this forum that lame pictures were your preferred method of conveying unfunny messages, so I was just trying to pitch things at your level.

I'm so sorry that I am too lowly to be considered worthy of interaction by a man of such greatness, what with your fascinating tales of how you not only have a guitar, but also a dog. I can only hope that one day I can aspire to such heights.

BTW, far be it for a lowly being such as myself to point out such things, but when attempting to convey one's intellectual superiority it's usually best not to make quite so many spelling mistakes.

HTH.

I read your post ... you sound just like a true pu$$y a real passive aggressive one at that

paulo

HTH.

No that does not help ..So why pretend that it would help ?
You decided to switch tactics and pretend to be the victim here by going all in as a passive aggressive victim .
I do not respect people that play  that game

paulo

I'm very sorry your excellency.

Oh so you want to go there now ?
OK once you get up off your knees and when your  done kissing my ring
I will call thee by thy true name ...I dub thee Dame Paulo

paulo

I misread your post and thought that you were asking for directions to dirty tree and turd. I was just trying to help.

This is the only thing you said in your post that has a redeeming quality to it  ...
Where I come from my accent goes dirty turd and turd for 33rd and 3rd
Had you altered my quote that you quoted and added that I would have gotten your joke

paulo

Hey if you don't think I'm funny , then I'm not funny to you ....I can live with that ...

The thing is you are so full of $hit I am forced to call you out

You are not even pitching anywhere's close to my level concerning the pictures .
In my case I am creative and I will alter my pictures by adding and removing characters and backdrops  ...
Recently you gave a turd that looked like an effects pedal and guitar pic w a turd on it that you claimed was from bapu ...
Right there you didn't even own it ...you had to cop out and say it was from bapu ...sad ,sad  play ....

Now what did I do ? I took responsibility . I owned it , then I made it mine by combining  the various layers it took to make it the way I wanted ...in some cases I even put words and made a Meme...

Just so you know I don't give a phuck ...I do the pics to let off steam and hopefully get a smile ...
If people don't like them I'm OK with that ..I'm not over here trying to sell you a tee shirt with my pics on them

paulo

I'm so sorry that I am too lowly to be considered worthy of interaction by a man of such greatnes

Once again playing the victim here  and going all in with a passive aggressive approach in you communications with me are working against you
Your passive aggressive attempts of being manipulative do not have any substance or weight in your attack towards me ...

paulo

your fascinating tales of how you not only have a guitar, but also a dog. I can only hope that one day I can aspire
to such heights.

Listen up Dame Paulo , I have never came on to the Cakewalk Forum and ran my resume in any light other than in a passing story w out any details ...
I can promise you this if I ever spilled the beans a lot of folks would be surprised ... me personally I'm not  ..
times were different back then ...

Anyway , I will give you the invite ,
The day you fell like telling me stories about your guitars and the people you played with will be the day I may decide to tell some of my stories too...

As far  as the dog goes , I don't know what to tell you ....
Why don't you start with a plant first and if you don't kill it work your way up to a small turtle , then get yourself a baby kitten

Are you even aware that some of the most iconic heartfelt stories ever written in literature are about man and woman's relationships with their dogs , cats , animals and pets ? 

Grayfriars Bobby , Hachi a Dogs Tale , The Call of The Wild  , Travels With Charley , Seabiscuit , Born Free , Gorillas in The Mist , Finding Nemo , ect ect ect 

paulo

HTH.

You are so full of $hit I hope I have helped you see that

For the record the only thing I misspelled in my whole post was Milly Vannily 

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .

paulo
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/10 10:42:32 (permalink)
kennywtelejazz
paulo
kennywtelejazz

Kenny

HTH.

I read your post ... you sound just like a true pu$$y a real passive aggressive one at that

paulo

HTH.

No that does not help ..So why pretend that it would help ?
You decided to switch tactics and pretend to be the victim here by going all in as a passive aggressive victim .
I do not respect people that play  that game

paulo

I'm very sorry your excellency.

Oh so you want to go there now ?
OK once you get up off your knees and when your  done kissing my ring
I will call thee by thy true name ...I dub thee Dame Paulo

paulo

I misread your post and thought that you were asking for directions to dirty tree and turd. I was just trying to help.

This is the only thing you said in your post that has a redeeming quality to it  ...
Where I come from my accent goes dirty turd and turd for 33rd and 3rd
Had you altered my quote that you quoted and added that I would have gotten your joke

paulo

Hey if you don't think I'm funny , then I'm not funny to you ....I can live with that ...

The thing is you are so full of $hit I am forced to call you out

You are not even pitching anywhere's close to my level concerning the pictures .
In my case I am creative and I will alter my pictures by adding and removing characters and backdrops  ...
Recently you gave a turd that looked like an effects pedal and guitar pic w a turd on it that you claimed was from bapu ...
Right there you didn't even own it ...you had to cop out and say it was from bapu ...sad ,sad  play ....

Now what did I do ? I took responsibility . I owned it , then I made it mine by combining  the various layers it took to make it the way I wanted ...in some cases I even put words and made a Meme...

Just so you know I don't give a phuck ...I do the pics to let off steam and hopefully get a smile ...
If people don't like them I'm OK with that ..I'm not over here trying to sell you a tee shirt with my pics on them

paulo

I'm so sorry that I am too lowly to be considered worthy of interaction by a man of such greatnes

Once again playing the victim here  and going all in with a passive aggressive approach in you communications with me are working against you
Your passive aggressive attempts of being manipulative do not have any substance or weight in your attack towards me ...

paulo

your fascinating tales of how you not only have a guitar, but also a dog. I can only hope that one day I can aspire
to such heights.

Listen up Dame Paulo , I have never came on to the Cakewalk Forum and ran my resume in any light other than in a passing story w out any details ...
I can promise you this if I ever spilled the beans a lot of folks would be surprised ... me personally I'm not  ..
times were different back then ...

Anyway , I will give you the invite ,
The day you fell like telling me stories about your guitars and the people you played with will be the day I may decide to tell some of my stories too...

As far  as the dog goes , I don't know what to tell you ....
Why don't you start with a plant first and if you don't kill it work your way up to a small turtle , then get yourself a baby kitten

Are you even aware that some of the most iconic heartfelt stories ever written in literature are about man and woman's relationships with their dogs , cats , animals and pets ? 

Grayfriars Bobby , Hachi a Dogs Tale , The Call of The Wild  , Travels With Charley , Seabiscuit , Born Free , Gorillas in The Mist , Finding Nemo , ect ect ect 

paulo

HTH.

You are so full of $hit I hope I have helped you see that

For the record the only thing I misspelled in my whole post was Milly Vannily 

Kenny

Hmmm, maybe you should try getting out of the other side of the bed next time?  Better still, treat yourself to a nice weekend break in a fancy establishment somewhere, check your ego in at reception and give yourself a break from it.

FWIW I have always understood the tone of the CH to be one of grown men just being silly, which is why I mostly like it and enjoy joining in. I don't come here to pick fights, but if someone wants to start throwing personal insults my way, there is fair chance they will get some back, so while we're in that frame of mind the fact that you still can't see your multiple spelling errors shows that you're really not the intellectual superpower that you seem to be under the illusion that you are.

Is that aggressive enough for you? I'm sorry if it isn't. I've always been more of a lover than a fighter.

Oops....almost forgot the passive aggressive winky face.

Because that makes whatever I said okay, right?

kennywtelejazz
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/10 21:15:27 (permalink)
You just don't know when to stop do you ?

Let me clue you into a little secret in life .

The desire to have to get the last word in is probably one of a smart mans stupidest moves and downfalls ...
Time and time again the opportunity to let it be and walk away will always present itself long before a person realizes the desire to get the last word in is the equivalent of being a little bug playing chicken on the highway and going splat up against a windshield  .

I feel sorry for you that you haven't put up a song in 5 years +

Are you even still doing Music ?

As far as the coffee house goes yeah I like to see grown men act silly every so often .  I do draw the line at ki$$ing a$$ and being a ball washer ....NO KEN DO

It has been a real drag rapping with you . I hope you understand I have to cut this short .

The more you talk , the more I talk the worse we both look and sound

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .

Wayfarer
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/10 22:18:58 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby marled 2018/11/11 11:05:53
Time to lighten the mood with some dumb blond jokes.

Q: What's black and fuzzy and hangs from a ceiling light?

A: A blond electrician.
paulo
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/10 22:32:30 (permalink)

kennywtelejazz

The more you talk , the more I talk the worse we both look and sound

Kenny

Maybe we should let someone else have the last word then...........

paulo
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/10 22:34:33 (permalink)

jamesg1213
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/11 09:27:27 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Beagle 2018/11/20 22:50:01
If this is going to carry on for a while, could I offer to hold your handbags?

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
paulo
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/11 11:03:50 (permalink)
jamesg1213
If this is going to carry on for a while, could I offer to hold your handbags?

kennywtelejazz
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/12 00:13:51 (permalink)
paulo

Daddy my teacher says every time a toilet flushes an A$$HOLE earns it's Butt Cheeks 

Congratulations Paulo You have earned it

Kenny

post edited by kennywtelejazz - 2018/11/12 00:50:20

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .

Wayfarer
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/12 00:47:59 (permalink)
Q: Why do blonds wear pantyhose?

A: To keep their ankles warm.
quantumeffect
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2771
Re: stitching stitching stitching 2018/11/12 04:58:08 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby bapu 2018/11/12 22:09:16
Mesh
bapu

Something about saving nine.

Dave

8.5 PE 64, i7 Studio Cat, Delta 1010, GMS and Ludwig Drums, Paiste Cymbals

"Everyone knows rock n' roll attained perfection in 1974. It's a scientific fact." H. Simpson

"His chops are too righteous."  Plankton during Sponge Bob's guitar solo 
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1