Author
fresh101
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 772
2009/11/24 12:48:35 (permalink)

Square I, SFZ+ and Audio FX bundles free

Found this on reckkerd.org
http://rekkerd.org/cakewalk-sets-square-i-sfz-and-audio-fx-bundles-free/

Cakewalk is now offering a number of its products free of cost.
Cakewalk products now free
  • Square I Performance Synthesizer – The warmness and classic sound of the vintage analog synthesizers, combined with the fidelity and precision of a VST instrument. A simple synthesizer, oriented to the serious music enthusiast. High quality sound with a warm and easy layout, perfect to learn synth programming: all controls in one panel for instant access, clear and distinctive sections. The built-in effects add depth to the sound and convenience to the sound programming.
  • SFZ+ Professional SoundFont Player – rgc:audio’s revolutionary SoundFont player sample-playback engine, packed in a professional VST/DXi instrument. Outstanding sound quality, stereo built-in effects, adjustable CPU/quality settings to adjust it to your hardware, fully multitimbral operation, multiple stereo outputs, several loading modes and a beautiful interface make sfz+ the perfect choice for SoundFont users and professional composers.
  • Audio FX 1 – Series of four dynamic processor stereo plug-ins: Compressor/Gate, Limiter, Expander/Gate, Dynamics Processor.
  • Audio FX 2 – Vintage guitar amplifiers and analog tape decks.
  • Audio FX 3 – Reverb toolbox allowing full room emulation and more.
Square I and SFZ+ are available as VST instruments for Window PC. The Audio FX bundles are available as DX plug-ins for Windows PC.
post edited by fresh101 - 2009/11/24 12:49:55

2 Replies Related Threads

Keni
    Max Output Level: -17.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5769
    Re:Square I, SFZ+ and Audio FX bundles free 2009/11/24 13:04:34 (permalink)
    Interesting....

The old plugins... now being given away...

Too bad they didn't continue developing some of them such as the Audio FX3 which was such a great start... s,igh>...

Keni Fink
    Keni - Facebook
    Deep Space Records
    http://www.reverbnation.com/inexile
    http://www.cdbaby.com/artist/inexile
    Out Of My Head Music (BMI)

SPlat/MacPro/Dual Xeon 3.06GHz 6-core (12 total)/64GB/Win8.1X64/Presonus 1818VSL/Soundscape SS8IO-1
    fresh101
    Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 772
    Re:Square I, SFZ+ and Audio FX bundles free 2009/11/24 13:08:43 (permalink)
    Keni

Interesting....

The old plugins... now being given away...

Too bad they didn't continue developing some of them such as the Audio FX3 which was such a great start... s,igh>...

yeah, I was hoping SFZ+ would get more devlopement aswell. At least the added features and updates that SFZ free has.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1