anyone using the alesis QS7 studioware?

Author
battle
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 108
2004/04/17 01:54:17 (permalink)

anyone using the alesis QS7 studioware?

Hello,

So I have been playing with the studioware panel for the QS7 and I think this looks like it could be a very convenient feature. I'm having a bit of trouble though. I am using my qs in mix mode and want to play back a bass line on channel one and some pads on channel two. With the studioware panel I try and tweek out my basstones and then try to switch over to my pads, but when ever i do, the parameters for my bass from channel one carry over two channel two. Then I'll try to re-parameter channel two, but when I go back to channel one the pad tones from channel two show up on where my bass track is on channel one. How can I edit a program and keep it saved, while I go off and edit other ones.

Normally, when I use the "physical" qs interface, I set the channel with the program I want to edit, and go to the edit program page where I do my editing, and then save. If I want to edit another program on another channel, I got to the edit mix page, change to the new channel with the new program, go to the edit program page, where I edit and save again. How do I do this with the studioware panel? Can I even do it at all? It almost seem like I have to use my qs in program mode only, and use only one program at a time for any of my SONAR projects. Is this the case? I hope not.

I'm very confused. Please help.

Jeffy

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1