Any coupons or good deals for Toontrack expansions?

Author
lovejazz
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 28
2009/11/27 08:48:51 (permalink)

Any coupons or good deals for Toontrack expansions?

I'm looking to add a couple of EZXs and probably MIDI monster packs to my EZ Drummer installation. Toontrack seems to be the only company I haven't gotten email from telling me about killer deals they are having.

Does anyone known of any active coupon codes I might be able to use? Alternatively, any online retailers that are running great specials?

thx, Vince

5 Replies Related Threads

Paul G
    Max Output Level: -52 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2334
    Re:Any coupons or good deals for Toontrack expansions? 2009/11/27 12:14:28 (permalink)
    Hi Vince.  There's an upgrade/crossgrade to S2 going on till the end of the month.  I also think the $49 EZX deal at GC is still on as well, (although that may have been Oct.).  HTH

Paul

Intel i7-4790K, Win7 Pro, 16GB Ram
    1TB OS, 2TB Audio, 1TB Samples
    Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
    Cakewalk by Bandlab
    Paul Robert Glaser
    The Brothers Glaser
    SoundClick
    kson
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 540
    Re:Any coupons or good deals for Toontrack expansions? 2009/11/27 18:54:34 (permalink)
    lovejazz

I'm looking to add a couple of EZXs and probably MIDI monster packs to my EZ Drummer installation. Toontrack seems to be the only company I haven't gotten email from telling me about killer deals they are having.

Does anyone known of any active coupon codes I might be able to use? Alternatively, any online retailers that are running great specials?

thx, Vince

Nov 27th 2009 to Dec 31st 2009
    "New York Studios Vol. 2" & "The Metal Foundry" SDX
      $79.99 (each)At Participating Dealers

I bought the license (NY Studios) from Guitar Center today (I really hate GC FYI but couldn't pass up the deal).  Make sure they give you the VSD box when you purchase, should you decide to.

Best,

Reginald K.Son

post edited by kson - 2009/11/27 18:55:42
    Mooch4056
    Max Output Level: -0.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7494
    Re:Any coupons or good deals for Toontrack expansions? 2009/11/28 03:25:23 (permalink)
    lovejazz

thx, Vince

I just purchased superior drummer 2.0 today -- with it came a copy of EZdrummer  and the following expansion packs DRUMKIT FROM HELL - LATIN PERCUSSION - VINTAGE ROCK - NASHVILLE - CLAUSTROPHOBIC - TWISTED

ALL THAT WAS 150 BUCKS --

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE -- i GOT 15% OFF OF THAT WITH SOME BLACK FRIDAY COUPON THEY SENT ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD -- SO THE TOTAL WAS REALY $127 (140 WITH TAX)

THE BAD THING IS I SPENT WAAAAAAY MORE FOR EZDRUMMER AND THOSE EXPANSIONS LAST YEAR --

BUT STILL WORTH IT FOR SUPERIOR DRUMMER 2.0 ALONE

I HAVE ANOTHER COUPON FOR TODAY SATURDAY FOR 10% OFF OF WHATEVER i BUY THERE - BUT -- I AM OUT OF CASH -- SO ....... NOT GONNA DO IT

Paul

ps -- sorry about the caps - I was excited -- must be the same way women feel when they buy shoes

From Now On Call Me Conquistador! 

Donate to the cure Bapu Foundation
    Email: mooch4056@gmail.com for more info

strikinglyhandsome1
    Max Output Level: -3 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7224
    Re:Any coupons or good deals for Toontrack expansions? 2009/11/28 05:34:40 (permalink)
    Toontrack have 2 for 1 offers and cheap singles regularly say,every few months.
    These are the times to buy.

Truckermusic
    Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1924
    Re:Any coupons or good deals for Toontrack expansions? 2009/11/30 08:33:43 (permalink)
    Mooch4056

lovejazz

thx, Vince

I just purchased superior drummer 2.0 today -- with it came a copy of EZdrummer  and the following expansion packs DRUMKIT FROM HELL - LATIN PERCUSSION - VINTAGE ROCK - NASHVILLE - CLAUSTROPHOBIC - TWISTED

ALL THAT WAS 150 BUCKS --

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE -- i GOT 15% OFF OF THAT WITH SOME BLACK FRIDAY COUPON THEY SENT ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD -- SO THE TOTAL WAS REALY $127 (140 WITH TAX)

THE BAD THING IS I SPENT WAAAAAAY MORE FOR EZDRUMMER AND THOSE EXPANSIONS LAST YEAR --

BUT STILL WORTH IT FOR SUPERIOR DRUMMER 2.0 ALONE

I HAVE ANOTHER COUPON FOR TODAY SATURDAY FOR 10% OFF OF WHATEVER i BUY THERE - BUT -- I AM OUT OF CASH -- SO ....... NOT GONNA DO IT

Paul

ps -- sorry about the caps - I was excited -- must be the same way women feel when they buy shoes

Well I am glad you were excited......and I 'm really not sure it that is the way women  feel about shoes but I will take your workd for it!!!!

However, I excellent as I think the toon track line is .....and I really do......but I think that what you got for $150 is a box of drivers only........in order to make em work you will need to purchase the licenses for each expansoin pack.................

Toon track does that.......they package up all the drivers for their line in one box and when you go to Guitar Center they sell you the license for what you want (in your case Superior Drummer  .... Not a bad choice at all) and then they give you a reciept with your license number on it ...........you go home and install it.........then fire it up, apply your license (and of cours regester it with toon track) and your superior drummer  works.............as far as the other packs go that are enclosed in the box ........well let's just say you are going to be losing weight soon..........

So my suggestion would be ......go to your reciept and check it........if you see only one serial number then only one item will work......................HOWEVER!!!!! if you check on your reciept and see a whole bunch of license numbers then yes I would say you got a very very very very very good deal!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliff

http://www.soundclick.com/cliffordamundsen 
    NZXT Phantom Case (in Black)
    Windows 7, Service Pack 1, 64 Bit OP
    Sonar X3 Producer, 64 Bit 
    Asus P8P67 Pro Rev.3 MoBo
    16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Intel i-7 2600k Quad Core Sandy Bridge
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Edirol FA-101 Firewire interface
    Mackie Big Knob