How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. (SOLVED!)

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Truckermusic
Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1924
2010/10/15 11:00:31 (permalink)

How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. (SOLVED!)

Hi everyone...
I am not really sure if this should go in the Software forum, or the Sonar form or here in the techniques. I chose to ask it here since I am wanting to know "How to". So If I am posting in the wrong place then let me say I'm sorry upfront....

I know this is a long post and I am sorry but I thought that I needed to explain in detail so that you may be able to better understand my problem and help me.......

One of the questions I have I have been wanting to solve for a few years now. The second question just came about but it piggy backs on the first.

I am sure it is becuase I am NOT doing something correct.  

Let's start with my machine first please...
Windows XP Home
32 bit, 3 gig of RAM, 2.5 Hz (or there abouts)
Quad core
Sonar PE 8.5.3
Roland Edirol FA-101 Firewire interface
M-Audio 49 note Keyboard for triggering...forgot the model name...sorry...but it is just a triggering keyboard...no on board sounds etc......

So really no physical issues running software. It's a good machine!

OK....The questions. They both are concerning "Descrete" Midi Channels. Because they are not turning out that way. (I have been trying to solve this since Sonar 4 for my self)

Question 1
1. When in sonar and I want a synth...Well actually two synths...any synths to play (I already under stand that there will be a Midi Track and a Audio track and the Midi Information needs to be sent to the Audio track in order to hear the synth......No issues here and this is NOT the question)

Here is what I will do :
I go to the "insert" drop down menu in the tool bar
I scroll down and choose soft synth.......(for this example let's say Superior Drummer 2)
I click on it and get the Dialog box that you need to choose either Mono outputs / or All stereo out puts and other configurations etc....

I will usually always choose:
1. Use a track folder
2. All stereo outputs (becuase at some point I may want to configure it as a multiple output )
3. Enable Midi Source Track

SD2 opens nicely, it plays well and at this point it's out put is a simple stereo out put for the entire kit. (even though several other channels (with only one Midi Track) are inserted in to the Track folder waiting to be assigned for multiple out puts)

But for now let's just stay with SD2 as a simple Stereo output.

Now I go back and use the same Insert technique as above for a different synth......let's just say Rapture...

Rapture opens up.... I choose a program to play and it plays.......

THE QUESTION  !!!!!
I have both synths inserted and ready to go.....How ever when I strike a key on my M-Audio keyboard BOTH    synths will play.....I cannot seperate them.......

Let's say I want to audition some Rapture Programs...I choose a program and both the SD2 samples will play as well as the Rapture Program....

The only way I can get a seperate sound is to Mute the SD2 so that Rapture will play on it's own......As I am sure you can tell it is hard to find out what will work it Rapture if the SD2 is muted.....and of course Visa Versa......

What I am I not doing?   I am under the impression that if I select the SD2 track only the SD2 synth will play....If I select the Rapture track only the Rapture track will play.......or am I mistaken???

Question 2
Like I said this piggy backs on to the first question.......for this example let's use both Superior Drummer 2 and Native Instruments Kore 2.

Let's say I have already inserted both instruments as I have explained above......However this time we go a step further...

SD2........
I have SD2 Gui opened.....I open the Mixer page and in the output section select multipule outputs......since I preplanned for multiple outputs when inserting SD2 originally SD2 will automatically configure the set up for me.......no problem......each channel (and I am going to use the term audio channel here becuase it is not a midi channel....there is only one midi channel in this folder and each piece of the drum kit is automatically sent to it's own audio channel) No issues with this.....

Now I choose to insert Kore 2......I again use the technique as stated above but this time I will choose Kore 2, 2x16 (because I want to use this synth as a multi timbral instrument)
Here is a video I found on You tube on how to do this in Abelton Live.....there is also one for Logic Pro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuO-vlniG1s&p=9B639BA36547A02B&playnext=1&index=9

I watched both this one and the one for Logic Pro....Please do the same as it will save a lot of writing here......I tried to follw and adapt the Abelton Live version first but it did not work out for me....so then I next tried to adapt the Logic Pro version but that did not work out for me either....

After following the above video steps here is my result......

I opened Kore 2
Assigned Midi channels
Assigned outputs

Went into the Kore 2 folder in my Sonar Project...

I inserted 8 midi channels and I configured each midi channel to output to it's own audio channel (since when I inserted Kore 2 initially Sonar place 8 audio channels into this folder)
I then configured each Midi channel to run on it's own descret Channel.....ie...Midi Track one's channel to 1, Midi Track 2 to Midi channel 2, Midi Track 3 to Midi Channel 3...etc.....

I then inserted a Kore Sample into the first track (on Midi Channel 1 as show in the video)
I then inserted a Kore Sample into the Second Track (on Midi Channel 2 as shown in the Video)
Etc....

my result was that when I hit a key on my M-Audio keyboard All the Midi tracks would show incoming data and only my track one would sound.....I was never able to get seperate tracks.....

MY Question

How do I get Descrete Midi Midi Channels so that I can use Kore 2 as a Multi Tambrial instrument?

Thank you for any and all help you can shed on what the Heck I'm doing wrong or not understanding  or not doing?

post edited by Truckermusic - 2010/10/22 07:58:51

http://www.soundclick.com/cliffordamundsen 
NZXT Phantom Case (in Black)
Windows 7, Service Pack 1, 64 Bit OP
Sonar X3 Producer, 64 Bit 
Asus P8P67 Pro Rev.3 MoBo
16 Gig of Ram 
4.5 Gighz
Intel i-7 2600k Quad Core Sandy Bridge
Unibrain Firewire Card
Edirol FA-101 Firewire interface
Mackie Big Knob
NI Komplete 8
Machine 2

45 Replies Related Threads

Philip
    Max Output Level: -34.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4062
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/15 13:21:09 (permalink)
    Excellent thread: This probably won't directly answer the Op, but here goes for Question 1 only:

1) Your keboard synth-controller may have a volume knob ... that controls its MIDI's and should be turned down while playing Kore synths.

2) In the Menubar: MIDI options ... you may have to check/uncheck MIDI devices.

3) Make sure your MIDI and Synth tracks have the right MIDI ins and outs ... None and All may be 'crossing wires'.

4) Sometimes, selecting the Synth or MIDI track helps (for me) ... but I don't know why.

For Question #2 (I don't have time to get too deep in this madness); Jose knows a lot on this.

1) In EWQL stuff you can multi-timbrel stuff the way you described and re-invent timbrel/articulation switches ... though, for me, it is de-inspiring and hurts the workflow. 

2) Its been more sane (for me) to multi-timbrel or do mult-articulations the Kore way or EWQL way ... with their key-switches ... one instrument at a time!

3) I suppose the one-man-band infatuation: Using key switches to switch many instruments on your keyboard is not an issue.  That is oft accomplished by using toggling patches in your favorites (on your synth keyboard) and toggling them as you play.

In Sum: I'm sorry to rabbit trail; most of us just haven't had inspiring success with the mult-timbrel multi-articulation thing ... using the 16 MIDI channels, and/or the Event List ... to toggle articulations.  But we do rely on the (Kore/EWQL) Synth-instrument key-switches to inspire the performance and workflow.

Philip  
    (Isa 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD)

Raised-Again 3http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12307501
    Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/15 13:39:30 (permalink)
    Phillp

Your answer for #1

good to know.....I will check all them items when I get home from work tonite.....cause I did not know.......

For you Answer for question #2
    I am not really sure that I REALLY understand.....I mean I think I do.....but then again I work on a very simple level.....

simply put I would really like to have say one multi-instrument say with 4 instruments inside it. Each instrument using it's own midi channel to play their individual parts......

I may be making a bigger deal out of this than it is....But I think that when one does not know something the question sometimes is bigger than the problem....

But again....you also gave me a reference to Jose and I will seek his advice.....so again....Thank you....

Your advice has been very valuable
    Thank you
    Clifford

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Philip
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/16 10:26:15 (permalink)
    I pm'd Jose7822 on this:

"simply put I would really like to have say one multi-instrument say with 4 instruments inside it"

If he doesn't chime in a day or 2, I'll try to find his thread that explains his excellent technique using the 'event list', IIRC. 

Again, I gave up on Jose's excellent orchestral workflow ... and preferred to use the EWQL and Kore-Synth keyswitches that toggle instruments and articulations within 'instruments'.

Philip  
    (Isa 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD)

Beagle
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 50621
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/16 10:41:08 (permalink)
    THE QUESTION  !!!!!
    I have both synths inserted and ready to go.....How ever when I strike a key on my M-Audio keyboard BOTH    synths will play.....I cannot seperate them.......

Let's say I want to audition some Rapture Programs...I choose a program and both the SD2 samples will play as well as the Rapture Program....

The only way I can get a seperate sound is to Mute the SD2 so that Rapture will play on it's own......As I am sure you can tell it is hard to find out what will work it Rapture if the SD2 is muted.....and of course Visa Versa......

What I am I not doing?   I am under the impression that if I select the SD2 track only the SD2 synth will play....If I select the Rapture track only the Rapture track will play.......or am I mistaken???

on the track you don't want to play, you need to change the INPUT to NONE.  if you still have your input on both MIDI tracks set to the m-audio then they will both be triggered by the MIDI input sent by the keyboard.

MY Question

How do I get Descrete Midi Midi Channels so that I can use Kore 2 as a Multi Tambrial instrument?

I'm not 100% certain I know exactly what you're trying to do.  do you want all of your kore MIDI tracks to trigger all synth outputs or do you want to switch between them?  that's what I'm unclear on.

if you want to switch between them, then set up your keyboard to send different outputs for different channels, then set up each midi track with different input channels from your keyboard.

if you want them all to trigger the same notes but to different instruments, you'll need to set up separate MIDI tracks with the same keyboard input channel for every channel on Kore you want an output for.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    Guitarhacker
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/16 11:28:48 (permalink)
    AHHHHHHH.... Beagle beat me to it...

What I did was set my synth keyboard output to a specific channel number.... in my case "6" is the output channel number.

So when I set up my synth, I must now go in and change the midi source track INPUT to 6 as well. When I finish and wish to add a new synth I must remember to change the input to NONE so the old one ignores channel 6 data.

I normally only work with single channel synths..... but I have played with one which is multichannel.
    On working with a multitimbral synth... my experience is with TTS. It has 16 channels available in it. 

this mat help you to understand how to set up a multitimbral synth.

IIRC what I used to do.... insert the number of midi channels you want...and one audio channel. Insert the synth into the audio channel.  Set up midi track one to output to that synth on midi channel ONE.
    Midi track two outputs to synth channel 2 and so on. apply the patch or sample...then record the midi tracks.  On record as well as play back.. the midi data from the keyboard goes to a track.... gets recorded or played back.. that track outputs to the synth's specific input channel, gets played with the patch/sample applied, and comes out as music.

THe same rule applies here as well... be sure to set all the midi track inputs to NONE after you record the source track to avoid massive confusion.

Advanced TTS set up

I hope this helps.

My web site has a page with more on this... setting up TTS to play (multitimbral) 3 different patches from that one synth.

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    Jose7822
    • Total Posts : 10031
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/16 13:00:48 (permalink)
    Hey guys!

I got PM'ed by Philip, so here I am.  Hope I can be of help :-)

Personally, I would simplify the whole multi-timbral scheme with the use of 'Simple Instrument' tracks.  The only time I use multiple outputs on instruments is when dealing with drum synths, when I want to use my own plugins for tone shaping.  However, the OP owns Superior Drummer 2 which has an integrated Mixer with great routing capabilities and a good set of quality plugins.  So again, unless he wants to use his own plugins, I would insert SD2 as a Simple Instrument track and process the drums internally. 

Simple Instrument tracks, as the name implies, are just simple to use and they have several advantages over the multi-out method.  Firstly, they provide a clean work space with less clutter by greatly reducing the number of tracks needed in a project.  And secondly, they spread the CPU load more evenly, since each track/bus in Sonar (or any other Multi-threaded DAWs for that matter) get their own thread.  Thus using several instances of a synth spreads out better than using one instance with several instruments loaded.  I guess we're so used to the (what I call "old") multi-output method that it seems hard for us to move away from it.  But I'm glad Cakewalk introduced Simple Instrument tracks into Sonar, cause they simply rock!

In short, experiment with inserting each synth as a Simple Instrument track.  You may like that workflow better...or not.

Try it!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Windows 7 Professional (SP1) x64
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400
    Frontier Design Alpha Track
    Studio Logic VMK-188 Plus

http://www.youtube.com/user/SonarHD
    Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/18 07:41:57 (permalink)
    Philip

Excellent thread: This probably won't directly answer the Op, but here goes for Question 1 only:

1) Your keboard synth-controller may have a volume knob ... that controls its MIDI's and should be turned down while playing Kore synths.

2) In the Menubar: MIDI options ... you may have to check/uncheck MIDI devices.

3) Make sure your MIDI and Synth tracks have the right MIDI ins and outs ... None and All may be 'crossing wires'.

4) Sometimes, selecting the Synth or MIDI track helps (for me) ... but I don't know why.

For Question #2 (I don't have time to get too deep in this madness); Jose knows a lot on this.

1) In EWQL stuff you can multi-timbrel stuff the way you described and re-invent timbrel/articulation switches ... though, for me, it is de-inspiring and hurts the workflow. 

2) Its been more sane (for me) to multi-timbrel or do mult-articulations the Kore way or EWQL way ... with their key-switches ... one instrument at a time!

3) I suppose the one-man-band infatuation: Using key switches to switch many instruments on your keyboard is not an issue.  That is oft accomplished by using toggling patches in your favorites (on your synth keyboard) and toggling them as you play.

In Sum: I'm sorry to rabbit trail; most of us just haven't had inspiring success with the mult-timbrel multi-articulation thing ... using the 16 MIDI channels, and/or the Event List ... to toggle articulations.  But we do rely on the (Kore/EWQL) Synth-instrument key-switches to inspire the performance and workflow.

Philip

Thank you for your answer.......
    I would have replyed over the week end but I do not have internet access at home so I am limited to here at work for now....

Well I tried everything you suggested......Unfortunatly it did not work.....But Thank you for trying to help me.....

Clifford

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/18 07:57:56 (permalink)
    Beagle

THE QUESTION  !!!!!

on the track you don't want to play, you need to change the INPUT to NONE.  if you still have your input on both MIDI tracks set to the m-audio then they will both be triggered by the MIDI input sent by the keyboard.

MY Question

I'm not 100% certain I know exactly what you're trying to do.  do you want all of your kore MIDI tracks to trigger all synth outputs or do you want to switch between them?  that's what I'm unclear on.

if you want to switch between them, then set up your keyboard to send different outputs for different channels, then set up each midi track with different input channels from your keyboard.

if you want them all to trigger the same notes but to different instruments, you'll need to set up separate MIDI tracks with the same keyboard input channel for every channel on Kore you want an output for.

Begal
    Thanks for the answer.....I would have responsded over the week end but I do not have internet access at home at this time......so I am limited to what I can do at work right now.....

Ok to answer your question ... I hope to be clearer on what I am trying to do...

Let's say Kore for talking.....

1. I do not configure my M-Audio Keyborad at all in the input / out put sections of either the Audio or midi channels.....I simply use the keyboard to trigger sounds... I only route the synths...

Midi channel:
    Input: Kore 2, 2x16
    Output: Kore 2 Stereo output  (1 for track one, 2 for track 2 etc..)
    Channel: 1 (for track 1, 2 for track 2, 3 for channel 3 etc....)

Audio
    Input: Kore 2, 2x16
    Output: I will usually assign a seperate buss for each synth

2. what I am trying to do is to simply use Kore to house say 4 different "sounds" and route each of these sounds to their own midi channels and then to their own audio channels.

I hope this helps you understand my confusion.

Clifford 

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/18 08:02:39 (permalink)
    Guitarhacker

AHHHHHHH.... Beagle beat me to it...

What I did was set my synth keyboard output to a specific channel number.... in my case "6" is the output channel number.

So when I set up my synth, I must now go in and change the midi source track INPUT to 6 as well. When I finish and wish to add a new synth I must remember to change the input to NONE so the old one ignores channel 6 data.

I normally only work with single channel synths..... but I have played with one which is multichannel.
    On working with a multitimbral synth... my experience is with TTS. It has 16 channels available in it. 

this mat help you to understand how to set up a multitimbral synth.

IIRC what I used to do.... insert the number of midi channels you want...and one audio channel. Insert the synth into the audio channel.  Set up midi track one to output to that synth on midi channel ONE.
    Midi track two outputs to synth channel 2 and so on. apply the patch or sample...then record the midi tracks.  On record as well as play back.. the midi data from the keyboard goes to a track.... gets recorded or played back.. that track outputs to the synth's specific input channel, gets played with the patch/sample applied, and comes out as music.

THe same rule applies here as well... be sure to set all the midi track inputs to NONE after you record the source track to avoid massive confusion.

Advanced TTS set up

I hope this helps.

My web site has a page with more on this... setting up TTS to play (multitimbral) 3 different patches from that one synth.

Herb
    Thank you for the answer in trying to help me .....I would have answered over the week end but I do not have internet access at present so I am limited to what I can do at work....

I will take both your's and Reece's suggestion home with me tonite and try and let you know if it works for me.....I do know I am the one doing something wrong and I am sure it is in the configuration ......

This is something you really have to think about.....it hurts my tiny head.....

thank you ..... I will try and let you know...

Clifford

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/18 08:15:14 (permalink)
    Jose7822

Hey guys!

I got PM'ed by Philip, so here I am.  Hope I can be of help :-)

Personally, I would simplify the whole multi-timbral scheme with the use of 'Simple Instrument' tracks.  The only time I use multiple outputs on instruments is when dealing with drum synths, when I want to use my own plugins for tone shaping.  However, the OP owns Superior Drummer 2 which has an integrated Mixer with great routing capabilities and a good set of quality plugins.  So again, unless he wants to use his own plugins, I would insert SD2 as a Simple Instrument track and process the drums internally. 

Simple Instrument tracks, as the name implies, are just simple to use and they have several advantages over the multi-out method.  Firstly, they provide a clean work space with less clutter by greatly reducing the number of tracks needed in a project.  And secondly, they spread the CPU load more evenly, since each track/bus in Sonar (or any other Multi-threaded DAWs for that matter) get their own thread.  Thus using several instances of a synth spreads out better than using one instance with several instruments loaded.  I guess we're so used to the (what I call "old") multi-output method that it seems hard for us to move away from it.  But I'm glad Cakewalk introduced Simple Instrument tracks into Sonar, cause they simply rock!

In short, experiment with inserting each synth as a Simple Instrument track.  You may like that workflow better...or not.

Try it!

Jose

Thank you for chimming in here......and Thankyou to Philip for asking you to assist....

I was trying to stay away from having to insert several instances of say Kore.....I thought that would be more CPU taxing....besides it seems more and more instruments are being built with multiple outs that I thous=ght this was the way to go.....

I have never used simple instrument tracks before.....so I guess I will have to try that......

That being said I do have the Garritan Aria Player for his GPO and have had limited success with getting multiple tracks to play....I've done it but like I said Limited success.....

That being said I am going to need to be more successful with that cause I want to continue writing symphonic music.......and will need the multi track capability.....

with SD2 you are correct it is very easy to set it up as a multi output....and I 99% of the time will cause I like to work on the mix and sound of the kit'e individual pieces.....

Now if you had a little time to check out that video link I provided in my original post it made it look so easy......so I thought to my simple little self "come on How hard can it be???? "     Yeah right!   LOL

but even if in the end I do not use this technique I still really would like to know how to do it.......so if you do know and can shed any light on what the heck I'm doing wrong then I would appreciate it....

Thank you
    Clifford

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/18 08:16:36 (permalink)
    Philip

I pm'd Jose7822 on this:

"simply put I would really like to have say one multi-instrument say with 4 instruments inside it"

If he doesn't chime in a day or 2, I'll try to find his thread that explains his excellent technique using the 'event list', IIRC. 

Again, I gave up on Jose's excellent orchestral workflow ... and preferred to use the EWQL and Kore-Synth keyswitches that toggle instruments and articulations within 'instruments'.

Philip
    Thank you for the help here....

Clifford

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Jose7822
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/18 09:27:15 (permalink)
    No problem Clifford!

I suggested the Simple Instrument track route for Kore since you're using different musical instruments and it makes more sense (at least to me) to use one track for each instrument instead of the multi-out method.  If I'm gonna be using instruments that have multiple articulations (i.e. orchestral instruments) I STILL use Simple Instrument tracks, but I do so in a different way.  It is up to you if you choose to use this method or not, of course.  But I think this is the best method because it provides me with the most flexibility for composing and mixing, and it also avoids cluttering the project with a large number of tracks.  Here's what I do:

1. I start by inserting EWQL PLAY (Aria Player in your case) as a Simple Instrument track.  I'll have the "Simple Instrument track" and "Synth Property Page" options selected in the Insert Synth dialog box in Sonar.  These are the only options I check whenever I insert Simple Instrument tracks, btw.
    2. Start loading the articulations you'll be using for that particular instrument.  First, I need to clarify that I ONLY load the articulations I need for a single orchestral instrument (i.e. Violins I) into each instance of EWQL PLAY, and each articulation has their own MIDI channel assigned.  For example, Violins I Legato = Ch1, Violins I Staccato = Ch2, Violins I Tremolo = Ch3, etc.  The MIDI channel assignment for each articulation is done inside PLAY (or Aria Player).  My orchestral template contains 27 instances of PLAY and it is arranged in the way you would see instruments in an orchestral score.  Here's a screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/users/Jose7822/folders/Jing/media/42ade498-c084-413e-b5b6-1e99e48c4b0a
    3. To change articulations, I use the Event Inspector in Sonar.  That way you're able to switch between articulations on the same MIDI track.  It's one of the coolest things in Sonar, that is not present in all DAWs.  So I basically select a group of notes, change their MIDI channel to correspond with the articulation I want and I'm done.  As per our example above, if I want certain notes to play Staccato notes, I simply select those notes in PRV and change their MIDI channel to Ch2 in the Event Inspector.  I have it set as a Toolbar in my Sonar GUI for easy access as shown in the following screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/users/Jose7822/folders/Jing/media/dfc5c33e-25a2-41d6-b1f7-95e441bf4236
    4. Repeat the above steps for the other orchestral instruments.
    By the way, the last screenshot is an older version of my template as you can see from the track count.  I use the "Chn" box on the far right of the Event Inspector toolbar to change my MIDI channels after selecting the notes I want to modify (since they'll default to Ch1 in Sonar).  Again, you need to make sure you change each loaded articulation's MIDI channel in your Garritan Aria Player for each instance of the player.  I have EWQL PLAY do this automatically, but I'm sure the Aria Player has a similar feature included.

So how is this method more flexible?  Well, you now have a single MIDI/Audio track for each of your orchestral instruments instead of using multiple MIDI tracks for each articulation.  Simple Instrument tracks enable you to view a complete part instead of having to merge several MIDI tracks in order for you to see the complete picture.  This means I can see the complete first violins part by double-clicking on its MIDI clip, as opposed to selecting several MIDI tracks in PRV.  When I'm done composing, I can simply start mixing without the need to bounce/freeze/export my tracks to use in a mixing project.  The tracks are already layed out the way you'd want them (without clutter) and you can just start adding FX into the Simple Instrument track's FX Bin just as you would in regular audio tracks.  You can have both MIDI and audio automation too!  To avoid clutter, I embed the MIDI automation (or CC data) into the MIDI clip and use audio automation on the track inside the clip pane.  Another advantage of this method is not having keyswitches cluttering your score if you need to print your music.

As you can see, there are lots of advantages for using Simple Instrument tracks.  I personally couldn't live without them anymore.  It's one of the BEST features in Sonar, IMHO.

HTH

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/18 11:09:25 (permalink)
    Jose7822

No problem Clifford!

I suggested the Simple Instrument track route for Kore since you're using different musical instruments and it makes more sense (at least to me) to use one track for each instrument instead of the multi-out method.  If I'm gonna be using instruments that have multiple articulations (i.e. orchestral instruments) I STILL use Simple Instrument tracks, but I do so in a different way.  It is up to you if you choose to use this method or not, of course.  But I think this is the best method because it provides me with the most flexibility for composing and mixing, and it also avoids cluttering the project with a large number of tracks.  Here's what I do:

1. I start by inserting EWQL PLAY (Aria Player in your case) as a Simple Instrument track.  I'll have the "Simple Instrument track" and "Synth Property Page" options selected in the Insert Synth dialog box in Sonar.  These are the only options I check whenever I insert Simple Instrument tracks, btw.
    2. Start loading the articulations you'll be using for that particular instrument.  First, I need to clarify that I ONLY load the articulations I need for a single orchestral instrument (i.e. Violins I) into each instance of EWQL PLAY, and each articulation has their own MIDI channel assigned.  For example, Violins I Legato = Ch1, Violins I Staccato = Ch2, Violins I Tremolo = Ch3, etc.  The MIDI channel assignment for each articulation is done inside PLAY (or Aria Player).  My orchestral template contains 27 instances of PLAY and it is arranged in the way you would see instruments in an orchestral score.  Here's a screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/users/Jose7822/folders/Jing/media/42ade498-c084-413e-b5b6-1e99e48c4b0a
    3. To change articulations, I use the Event Inspector in Sonar.  That way you're able to switch between articulations on the same MIDI track.  It's one of the coolest things in Sonar, that is not present in all DAWs.  So I basically select a group of notes, change their MIDI channel to correspond with the articulation I want and I'm done.  As per our example above, if I want certain notes to play Staccato notes, I simply select those notes in PRV and change their MIDI channel to Ch2 in the Event Inspector.  I have it set as a Toolbar in my Sonar GUI for easy access as shown in the following screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/users/Jose7822/folders/Jing/media/dfc5c33e-25a2-41d6-b1f7-95e441bf4236
    4. Repeat the above steps for the other orchestral instruments.
    By the way, the last screenshot is an older version of my template as you can see from the track count.  I use the "Chn" box on the far right of the Event Inspector toolbar to change my MIDI channels after selecting the notes I want to modify (since they'll default to Ch1 in Sonar).  Again, you need to make sure you change each loaded articulation's MIDI channel in your Garritan Aria Player for each instance of the player.  I have EWQL PLAY do this automatically, but I'm sure the Aria Player has a similar feature included.

So how is this method more flexible?  Well, you now have a single MIDI/Audio track for each of your orchestral instruments instead of using multiple MIDI tracks for each articulation.  Simple Instrument tracks enable you to view a complete part instead of having to merge several MIDI tracks in order for you to see the complete picture.  This means I can see the complete first violins part by double-clicking on its MIDI clip, as opposed to selecting several MIDI tracks in PRV.  When I'm done composing, I can simply start mixing without the need to bounce/freeze/export my tracks to use in a mixing project.  The tracks are already layed out the way you'd want them (without clutter) and you can just start adding FX into the Simple Instrument track's FX Bin just as you would in regular audio tracks.  You can have both MIDI and audio automation too!  To avoid clutter, I embed the MIDI automation (or CC data) into the MIDI clip and use audio automation on the track inside the clip pane.  Another advantage of this method is not having keyswitches cluttering your score if you need to print your music.

As you can see, there are lots of advantages for using Simple Instrument tracks.  I personally couldn't live without them anymore.  It's one of the BEST features in Sonar, IMHO.

HTH

Jose

WOW!  Now I am going to have to get my head around this because it is very different from the way I have been thinking........but If I am understanding you correctly I think that this could be a much more efficient way to work......

I am going to have to think thru this and I do not have any questons right now cause I am going to have to try it and work thru it ......

I have never used the Event list before so this will be new for me as well as this work flow you are laying out for me so it may be several days before I am able to get back to you with questions...
    I can see you've opened more doors for me to explore.....I am sure I will have a boat load of questions for you on this.

Thank you for the screen shorts.....they help a lot...I'm thinking that if you seen my work flow you would think I'm in a cage match for my life the way i struggle.... LOL

so then you are able to work all you sections off of ONE Midi Track and One Audio track??????   HHHmmmm........

Thank you very very much!!!!!   I will be back with questions.....I am sure.....

Clifford

OK..I've just read thru you post for the third time and it makes more sense each time I read it......so I need to keep reading thru it.....then try it.....but I like your idea's...

Now you spoke of printing...I've given up trying to print from sonar......MY very Ultimate goal .....and I mean ultimate would be to write in Sibelius and then the Midi score to Sonar and render it there.....But the only time I tried that sibelius carried a lot of CC Data that it took me forever to get it to sound correct.....I know there are some who go the other way.... Sonar to Sibelius....but that takes clean up as well......so no corner cutting there....anyway we are off track and going down a different discussion for another time.....let's just stick with one problem at a time....

Let me have a wack at your method for a few days and then come back with some questions....

Again
    Thanks Jose.....very much...
    I love the work of learning!

Clifford
    post edited by Truckermusic - 2010/10/18 11:26:28

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Jose7822
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/18 18:38:08 (permalink)
    No problem Cliff!

Just let me know when you're ready.  I trust you're gonna love this workflow as much as I do.

I know you wanted to wait, but I'll answer your question since I'm here.  I believe it is best to work from Sibelius into Sonar, rather than the other way around, and there's 3 main reasons for this.  Firstly, Sonar's score editor is ancient and lacks many features that full blown score editors have.  Secondly, you can easily clean things up in Sonar by enabling the Controllers Lane (press "C" on your QWERTY keyboard) in PRV.  Zoom out until the projects fits in your screen and proceed by scanning and deleting any unwanted controller data.  You could alternatively use the Event List View (which is different from the Event Inspector, btw) to further delete any unwanted Program Patch data.  Lastly, it would be time consuming to unhumanize the MIDI clips in Sonar in order for them to transfer cleanly (as in having the appropriate note lengths) into Sibelius, or any other score editor for that matter. 

If you already have a professional score editor, compose there first and then bring the MIDI files into Sonar.  It will make your life much easier.  I only suggested using the score editor in Sonar in case you didn't already have one.

Take care!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

Janet
    • Total Posts : 8094
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/18 18:59:51 (permalink)
    Jose, that's WAY COOL info!  I had no idea you could select a group of notes and change their MIDI channel.  I thought you had to route the whole track to one channel.  Fascinating. 

Now if I could just get my head around keyswitches! :-)

Thanks!
    Philip
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 02:06:01 (permalink)
    "Event Inspector"

That's it!  Thanks Jose for taking so much patience and time (again and again) to explain your most excellent work flow for MIDI toggling of orchestral instruments.

I'll forever bookmark this thread.

In the past couple months or so I have followed your suggestions more and more as Win7/64 has proven itself on various levels.  If I ever get orchestral hacking with EWQL HS (a week or 2?) ... your info will resurrect big-time for me.

Philip  

Bristol_Jonesey
    • Total Posts : 16775
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 05:22:53 (permalink)
    Great info as ever from Jose.

Which leads me to ask, if you've got several articulations on the one Midi track, do you, or rather can you split them up into different Midi layers?

This would in my opinion, increase readability and make editing a whole lot easier

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
    Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
    Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 08:07:00 (permalink)
    Jose7822

No problem Cliff!

Just let me know when you're ready.  I trust you're gonna love this workflow as much as I do.

I know you wanted to wait, but I'll answer your question since I'm here.  I believe it is best to work from Sibelius into Sonar, rather than the other way around, and there's 3 main reasons for this.  Firstly, Sonar's score editor is ancient and lacks many features that full blown score editors have.  Secondly, you can easily clean things up in Sonar by enabling the Controllers Lane (press "C" on your QWERTY keyboard) in PRV.  Zoom out until the projects fits in your screen and proceed by scanning and deleting any unwanted controller data.  You could alternatively use the Event List View (which is different from the Event Inspector, btw) to further delete any unwanted Program Patch data.  Lastly, it would be time consuming to unhumanize the MIDI clips in Sonar in order for them to transfer cleanly (as in having the appropriate note lengths) into Sibelius, or any other score editor for that matter. 

If you already have a professional score editor, compose there first and then bring the MIDI files into Sonar.  It will make your life much easier.  I only suggested using the score editor in Sonar in case you didn't already have one.

Take care!

Jose
    Again Thank you....

I do have Sibelius so the score editor is covered......I really love Sibelius....

In my noggin that is the work flow I was thinking of using.... I have fooled with CC data before but not extensively...(sorry bout the spelling...One of my draw backs...).....When I brought the Sibelius Score into Sonar there was a lot of CC Data to clean up ... so it was a little frustrating for me.....I guess I just need to learn more!!!!     Well ok then....I will learn

I had Dr.'s appointments last night so I could not try your suggestion but I got up extra early this moring and got an hour in to try out the simpler track you suggested...as you may guess I was only really able to insert the simple track , open up an synth and play with it a little ..nothig too deep....that will be for tonite.....I am going to try to test out GPO with that Aria player and set up a templet..

But what I did get in I think I liked it very much and can see your point......it is very much worth prusuing....

Thank you very much......I will be back to you with questions later this week I am sure......

but it seems like my question But YOUR ANSWER (most of all) has helped others....so this is a good thing...

Very Cool

Clifford

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 08:29:14 (permalink)
    Janet

Jose, that's WAY COOL info!  I had no idea you could select a group of notes and change their MIDI channel.  I thought you had to route the whole track to one channel.  Fascinating. 

Now if I could just get my head around keyswitches! :-)

Thanks!

Janet

Not to derail this thread cause it is packed with good info......but I was thinking about your studnet who needs a little bit of soul..... scuse the pun........

This needs to be presented as a game and fun for all..........other wise it can turn out as if you are not being nice to your student and that is not the intention you have for them.....I know that....just make it fun!

they gave you a lot of good answers in your thread but I would try something very simple....
    You need to be the most prepared tho...
    find the same musical passage (on piano) played by a couple of artists.......but do not show or let your student hear them just yet..

Have your student play that passage and tape record it on a cheap cassette (like) player....
    now play YOUR interpretation of that passage...and record it

now play them both back and find out if your student can HEAR the difference...
    IF she can....discuss the differences
    now ask her to redo her try at it.....repeat......

now pull out the recorded versions of one of your prepared passages of others from earlier

find out if she can HEAR the difference between her's, your's and theirs..........

now have her try to IMITATE the phrasing, style and feeling of the ohters......tape it ....review to find out if she made it or not..discuss what the difference is between all of them......

send her home with the taped versions......her lesson is to try to imitate the SOUND she is hearing of the others for the next lesson......

once she catches on to this technique............expand the instrument scope to sax, flute, guitar, cello, violinn, bass etc..... ANY INSTRUMENT.......try to capture the feeling of the player....

start with classical (cause that is what I am assuming you are teaching her??? ) but as you expand your scope, include jazz, rock, country etc........

In the end she may never find her soul ... but at 13 she has a good chance by hearing others, imitating  (at this point of life) drawing on learning to read music AND take it in by EAR......

The point is for her to find her own voice thru the imitation of others......

PS there is a great and VERY in Depth Jazz course available......it is an instructional manual.....actually it has a large number of volumns (not that you need every single one) it comes as a book and instructional CD and you can find them (and order them ) online.....for right around $20 a book / CD

It's call the Jamey Abersold series..............it is very very very detailed and can help you on your quest here....

Best of luck

Clifford

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Janet
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 08:53:45 (permalink)
    Thanks AGAIN, Cliff!  :-)
    Jose7822
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 09:42:26 (permalink)
    My pleasure guys.  I like helping others whenever I can.

@Janet,

I know!  I was equally surprised when I found out I could trigger articulations this way in Sonar.  I hated working with multiple MIDI tracks, so this was a godsend for me.  By the way, Keyswitches are special patches that an instrument library manufacturer creates in order to make switching between articulations easier (especially when playing these libraries live on your MIDI controller).  They enable you to do this by loading all, or at least the most useful, articulations of a particular instrument and dedicating several keys that are out of the intrument's playing range to change between them.  The keyswitch keys are usually found on the extreme sides of the keyboard and are also colored to differentiate them from regular keys.  Keyswitches work nicely for live playing, but they take too much RAM (because you're loading almost all the articulations found on an instrument at once) and they clutter the track because you also need to insert them in the MIDI clip (they look like regular notes, just out of range).  The RAM starts adding up real quick once you start loading several instruments, so it is not very practical in this sense.  I know Kontakt will let you create your own keyswitches, which is a way you can greatly minimize RAM consumption.  But not all sample libraries have that option.

The workflow I described above is similar to creating your own keyswitches, except it is not practical for live playing unless your keyboard controller provides you with a simple way to switch between MIDI channels.  Mine is one of those MIDI controllers and lets me do this with a press of a button, but it is still not as easy as using keyswitches.  Basically, there are advantages and disadvantages to each method, but switching articulations through the use of MIDI channels in Sonar is WAY more effective in the RAM consumption department, so that's what I prefer.

@Philip,

Yes, 64 bit makes a HUGE difference for people like us who use these big orchestral libraries or any other sample library for that matter.  But please let me know how HS goes for you since that's one product on my "to buy" list, though it'll probably take a while before I get to it (need other stuff first).

@Bristol,

...if you've got several articulations on the one Midi track, do you, or rather can you split them up into different Midi layers?

Yes, of course.  I personally only use layers when I need two or more articulations playing different things at the same time on the same instrument (basically when the instrument plays split parts).  But you certainly can use it that way and still see all the MIDI notes of that track by double-clicking a single clip.  An advantage of using layers is that you can easily mute (Q) a layer (or group of layers) if it overlaps with another layer, so you only see that particular layer at one time.

@Clifford,

Don't worry about it.  Take your time and ask when you're ready.

Take care all!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

Guitarhacker
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 10:05:02 (permalink)
    I will have to check that midi assignment thing out.....

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    Janet
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 10:39:08 (permalink)
    Thank you again, Jose! Where have you been all my life??!!  :-)   (actually, Ron (rolifer) has helped me tremendously.  I couldn't do most of this without him having walked me through it.)

Anyway, he did explain keyswitches, but it's nice to know there's a less RAM-intensive way of doing it, since too many instances of EWQL makes saving a project take quite awhile.  I guess what I meant was that I'm not particular enough or into the nuances of the articulations enough (read: not good enough at this stuff yet!) to know when I need a different one.  I.E., if I need staccato, I just shorten the midi notes.  But I want to try this out anyway, next time I attempt an orchestral piece.  Thanks again!  :-)

Does anyone care to explain using layers to me?  That's another thing I've never quite figured out. 
    Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 11:35:23 (permalink)
    Janet

Thank you again, Jose! Where have you been all my life??!!  :-)   (actually, Ron (rolifer) has helped me tremendously.  I couldn't do most of this without him having walked me through it.)

Anyway, he did explain keyswitches, but it's nice to know there's a less RAM-intensive way of doing it, since too many instances of EWQL makes saving a project take quite awhile.  I guess what I meant was that I'm not particular enough or into the nuances of the articulations enough (read: not good enough at this stuff yet!) to know when I need a different one.  I.E., if I need staccato, I just shorten the midi notes.  But I want to try this out anyway, next time I attempt an orchestral piece.  Thanks again!  :-)

Does anyone care to explain using layers to me?  That's another thing I've never quite figured out. 

Yes....me too please....might as well go down this road....

I "THINK" I know "what" a Layer is.....I think.....it is either:
    1. a layered sound.......one sound placed on top of another as in layering a kick drum sample...
    2. a layerd track...in this case two or more tracks for the same part......IE track one will hold (for lack of a better term here) the keyswitch for staccatto playing.....track 2 wil hold the legato playing.....etc......

Now how to get them......well that is something I've never done YET......again something new to learn and this is where I think I am going to get tripped up with Jose's method and where I will be asking my "How To" questons......I understand the over all concept of what Jose is explaining but it will be the technique of "How to"  that I will need to understand....

I figured I will get to that part after I pexperimented with the first part....

Clifford

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Jose7822
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 13:28:32 (permalink)
    Track Layers is a common feature in DAWs that enables you to have several audio/MIDI clips on separate lanes residing inside a single track.  It's mostly used for punch-in takes, where you'll have several takes lined up vertically in a track, but can also be used for other purposes.  Here's a video explaining Layers in Sonar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So5sSU7geuQ (sorry about the quality)

HTH

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 14:08:12 (permalink)
    Jose7822

Track Layers is a common feature in DAWs that enables you to have several audio/MIDI clips on separate lanes residing inside a single track.  It's mostly used for punch-in takes, where you'll have several takes lined up vertically in a track, but can also be used for other purposes.  Here's a video explaining Layers in Sonar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So5sSU7geuQ (sorry about the quality)

HTH

Duh!!!!!!    i use them all the time in Audio tracks to do a comp part.....be it vocal, or guitar or bass etc.......but I've never used them in midi tracks........

Clifford

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Truckermusic
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 16:22:01 (permalink)
    Jose7822
    Jose

this step is going to be the most challenging for me the more I think about it.....most challing in terms of just figuring out "how to do it". Once I figure it out not a problem.....
    1. Start loading the articulations you'll be using for that particular instrument.  First, I need to clarify that I ONLY load the articulations I need for a single orchestral instrument (i.e. Violins I) into each instance of EWQL PLAY, and each articulation has their own MIDI channel assigned.  For example, Violins I Legato = Ch1, Violins I Staccato = Ch2, Violins I Tremolo = Ch3, etc.  The MIDI channel assignment for each articulation is done inside PLAY (or Aria Player).  My orchestral template contains 27 instances of PLAY and it is arranged in the way you would see instruments in an orchestral score.  Here's a screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/users/Jose7822/folders/Jing/media/42ade498-c084-413e-b5b6-1e99e48c4b0a
    This Step I can see in my head will be not too bad once I figure out the upper step.......
    1. To change articulations, I use the Event Inspector in Sonar.  That way you're able to switch between articulations on the same MIDI track.  It's one of the coolest things in Sonar, that is not present in all DAWs.  So I basically select a group of notes, change their MIDI channel to correspond with the articulation I want and I'm done.  As per our example above, if I want certain notes to play Staccato notes, I simply select those notes in PRV and change their MIDI channel to Ch2 in the Event Inspector.  I have it set as a Toolbar in my Sonar GUI for easy access as shown in the following screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/users/Jose7822/folders/Jing/media/dfc5c33e-25a2-41d6-b1f7-95e441bf4236

HTH
    I am going to try it tonite!

Clifford

16 Gig of Ram 
    4.5 Gighz
    Unibrain Firewire Card
    Mackie Big Knob
    NI Komplete 8
    Machine 2
    Janet
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 20:57:20 (permalink)
    Unbelievable!  This is SO cool!  I've never used a simple instrument track.  I can't believe it's a midi/audio track in one!  Boy, that sure unclutters the place quickly! 

I got the event inspector going (and docked at the bottom like you have). :-) 

But I don't see how to assign midi channels inside PLAY, and can't find it in the manual. 
    Janet
    Re:How to get descret Midi Channels for inserted synths. 2010/10/19 21:13:01 (permalink)
    OK, I just figured out the track layers thing too.  Cool!  (not from the video, but from the help file in Sonar.) 

Makes me wonder what ELSE I don't know about yet. 

Thank you again!  :-)
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1