VS-20 Guitar Tracks 4.1.1 Patch Available
Just a quick note to let you know we fixed a minor support issue and updated the current 4.1.0 patch. This patch replaces the 4.1.0 patch.
This patch is suggested for all VS-20/Guitar Tracks customers.
You can download the updated 4.1.1 patch here: [link=http://www.cakewalk.com/support/kb/reader.aspx?ID=2007013172]http://www.cakewalk.com/s...der.aspx?ID=2007013172
[/link] The following issues are fixed in this patch:
Thanks for your continued support!
- Fixed an issue where tracks set to the master output could not be heard (this is the new issue we fixed)
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to hear/audition .WAV files in Loop Explorer View after creating a second project
- Resolved a "Cannot Locate File" error message occurs when double clicking a .cwp file
- When Guitar Tracks 4 and Burner were both open, Guitar Tracks would become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where MIDI Backing Track files could become hidden when track is frozen.
- Updated various dialogue boxes, removed buttons and/or options that refer to features and functionality not included in Guitar Tracks