When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain?

Author
EricDeluxe
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 428
2012/09/26 18:04:27 (permalink)

When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain?

Hello

I have looked through some of the templates in Sonar X2. In the reference manual (p. 989) they recommend to use the Console emulator on each track, and one in the master bus. 

In some of the examples they put the CE first from above, in some last in the chain on each audio track.

Any reason for this? And how to know when to use either of them (i e firstly or lastly)

Any tips regarding this would be nice. 
Thanks

http://soundcloud.com/ericdeluxe - my harder side
https://soundcloud.com/cirque-du-sonique my softer side
Sonar Platinum, Windows 10 (64 bit), MOTU Ultralite MK3 Hybrid, Novation SL MKII 25, NI KORE 2, NI Maschine, NI Komplete 9, Yamaha HS50m, AKG K240S, AKG Perception 200, Z3TA 2+, Soundtoys Native Effects, PSP Mixpack 2, several VSTs

28 Replies Related Threads

bapu
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 86000
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 18:07:42 (permalink)
    In the real world a console is "before" anything.

That is how I use VCC, NLS and now how I would CE (if I used it).

yorolpal
    • Total Posts : 13829
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 18:24:50 (permalink)
    Yup...first.

https://soundcloud.com/doghouse-riley/tracks 
    https://doghouseriley1.bandcamp.com 
    Where you come from is gone...where you thought you were goin to weren't never there...and where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it.

SPLAT 64 bit running on a Studio Cat Pro System Win 10 64bit 2.8ghz Core i7 with 24 gigs ram. MOTU Audio Express.
    backwoods
    Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2571
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 18:43:56 (permalink)
    Slate VCC instructions direct the user to put the console emulators as the first preset on each track/bus.

Probably, if you put if after a brickwall on the 2bus overs would be introduced.

Strange that the Cakewalk default template has the emulator as the last insert on the masterbus.

pdlstl
    Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 991
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 19:06:32 (permalink)
    In the real world the console is first and last.
    Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
    Cakewalk Staff
    • Total Posts : 6475
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 19:46:56 (permalink)
    On tracks I would put it last for one reason. If you have plugins in the bin that drastically compress or process the sound you are now amplifying the subtle effects of the console emulation. Probably not something you want in general.

Noel Borthwick
    Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
    My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
    bapu
    • Total Posts : 86000
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 19:57:35 (permalink)
    pdlstl

In the real world the console is first and last.

EricDeluxe
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 21:15:26 (permalink)

So in general it would be first from above, and last, when heavily compressed/processed? 

Or like pdlstl suggests first and last?
    Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk
    ]

On tracks I would put it last for one reason. If you have plugins in the bin that drastically compress or process the sound you are now amplifying the subtle effects of the console emulation. Probably not something you want in general.

Sonar Platinum, Windows 10 (64 bit), MOTU Ultralite MK3 Hybrid, Novation SL MKII 25, NI KORE 2, NI Maschine, NI Komplete 9, Yamaha HS50m, AKG K240S, AKG Perception 200, Z3TA 2+, Soundtoys Native Effects, PSP Mixpack 2, several VSTs
    pdlstl
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 21:19:09 (permalink)
    There's only one rule in audio recording.

If it sounds good, it's right.
    Mooch4056
    Max Output Level: -0.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7494
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 21:25:10 (permalink)
    There is only one rule ....write that down Bapu 

From Now On Call Me Conquistador! 

Donate to the cure Bapu Foundation
    Email: mooch4056@gmail.com for more info

pdlstl
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 21:36:11 (permalink)
    He's already got it...
    AT
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 22:25:21 (permalink)
    Ya, I was thinking last to add console "glue" or whatever to your processed sound.  But then I would check it first to see if doing its thing first works better.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    tunekicker
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1261
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/26 23:59:05 (permalink)
    When using the Console Emulation I also make the Pro Channel Post FX bin in some cases (like with old projects where I recorded guitars with an amp sim.)

For new projects I will probably just drop the amp sim plugin in the Pro Channel using an FX Chain, but for old projects I've chosen not to bother. 

The other thing I tend to do "out of order" is adding a Gloss EQ first simply for the high pass and low pass filters. Doing this before the Console Emulation and other plugins means that anything dynamics processing is responding to the movement of the sound I actually care about, rather than the overbearing low end that can be common in live recordings.

Peace,

Tunes
    Jalcide
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 48
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/27 01:04:40 (permalink)
    if you want to simulate channel pre-amp, put it first (i'm not a fan of this method). if you want to simulate analog summing (tracks going *into* a mixer or summing box) put it last on each channel you're interested in (you're simulating the inputs of the analog box). then, put the bus version as first on the bus that those channels route to.

(then, slap an SSLComp after that and make your hit record. :-)

with the NLS, putting a little drive (simulating running *hot* into your summing box) on the elements of the drumkit and then into a drumkit bus with a slight amount of drive on the bus console, will help you get that indefinable "crunch" a lot of modern hit records have on the top of their drumkits (the kick, in particular). you can get pretty close to, say, an Orpheus -> D-Box combo with this technique. Waves NLS is amazing in how it emulates this phenomenon, and also in how it adds that sort of subtle, punchy, 3d stereo-field "thing" that analog gear tends to impart -- if that makes any sense. i have yet to put the X2 console emulation through its proper paces, but am eager to.

post edited by Jalcide - 2012/09/27 01:17:12
    EricDeluxe
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/27 04:39:38 (permalink)
    Well, I have never used Consoles and not really sure how to use them. I've seen tutorials and consoles often sounds great, but most examples are for rock/pop.

I am producing house and chill out mostly, and I guess consoles apply to these genres as well... 

I am going to set up a couple of templates, for dance/house and was considering to use the CE in those. Thus, I wanted to set tha CE first or last... Well. trial and error is often a great way to go, but most people tend to go for "first" in the chain in here.

I put it last in the masters bus. 

bobguitkillerleft
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 944
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/27 04:51:21 (permalink)
    Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk
    ]

Hmm,
    Meaning if you put it first,it would "amplify the subtle effects of the console",because you have plugins in the effects bin,that "drastically compress,or processs the sound"?

I get so confused. 
    Bob

Edit: after reading Noel's description,a couple hundred more times I think I get it?
    post edited by bobguitkillerleft - 2012/09/27 05:08:20

https://soundcloud.com/rks26https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitmen Lenovo W540 Factoryrefurb SONAR PLATINUM,Ozone 7 N.I. KA6 Komplete 9 SSD4 Platinum Epi L/H LP Custom Headstock broken twice and fixed.Gibson L/H Les Paul 2010 Wine Red Studio stupid Right Hand Vol.Tone for Left Hand?LH84Ibanez RS135 gen.FloydRose JB Marshall 100w 2203 4x25w Celestion Green backs
    "You are what you is"-Frank Zappa "But I'm gonna wave my freak flag high"-Jimi Hendrix    
    Hansenhaus
    Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1866
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/27 05:18:34 (permalink)
    Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk
    ]

Excellent point. This information should be included in the help file. I found it a little weird when I read the help file and it suggested to place them first and yet the CE (Console Emulation) plugs always loaded in as the last module by default. I just finished a remixing a tune from 2006 with CE on every track. I had it placed as the first module and then I read this thread. :) I just moved the CE module to the last in the chain on all my tracks and rendering the mix now. I'm curious if I can notice a difference. 

In any event, the CE is doing something dare I say magical in the midrange. I have never mixed through a high end analog console before but I constantly compare my mixes to ones that have. There has always been something not quite right about the mid range of my mixes until now. Mixing through CE has changed everything for me. The midrange seems to have smoothed out and sits in the mix better. Lows are fuller and warmer and highs are less harsh. Overall it feels easier to get a mix dialed in.  

When I compare the new mix to the one from 2006 it's an amazing difference. I have to take in account my mixing skills hopefully have improved from 6 years ago and my room is much better tuned but I still have to give a lot of credit to CE. The sound is just more open, sort of unveiled. I'm blown away with X2. 

Here are the two mixes if anyone feels like taking a listen. I suggest you download them and have both in a play list so you can quickly A/B the mixes. The differences are much more obvious. The track is called It's Going to be Alright from an album I did in 2006 called 360 Blue. The project was an experiment in the Smooth Jazz genre. The tune features Marion Meadows on Soprano. It was also my first attempt at recording live drums in my living room. The old mix was done in Sonar 6 and mastered by Bob Katz at Digital Domain. The new mix was done in X2 and mastered by me using Ozone 5. 

The old mix:
    http://www.nuevo-flamenco.com/files/Alright_Old.mp3

The new mix:
    http://www.nuevo-flamenco.com/files/Alright_New.mp3

Eric Hansen
    My Website 
    Live Videos
    Acoustic Guitar Pickups
     ---------------
    Core i7 2600K
    Intel DP67BG 
    16GB RAM
    RME HDSP9652 (ASIO)
    Windows 10 x64
    Sonar Platinum x64 (English)

peter434
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 212
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/27 09:15:25 (permalink)
    Thanks Eric for giving those 2 mix examples !

I'm far from being a sound engineer, but listening through Sony 7506 headphones (certainly not a monitor reference as valuable as real monitors, but I know them perfectly), the "old" mix sounds much more open, with a very good balance and a more pleasant sound, in comparison with the New mix which is louder but "harshy", without air : it seems that the cymbals and the crashes are much more tamed in the old mix and that allows the other instruments to breathe.

No offense at all concerning your mastering skills; maybe it depends from your personal taste and decision to confer a particular color to your mix.

But I have to admit that concerning the old mix, I cannot believe it ! What a real treat to hear a track that sounds like that ! It's true that the name of Bob Katz is a big reference in the mastering domain; do you know with which tools he made the mastering process ?

this make me think about the "danger" of having a vast number of plugins which allows to "enhance", embellish, inflate, flattering frequencies and it results with a less natural and more artificial agressive sound. It is also relative to the plug algorithm quality and I hope the new X2 Console Emu does not deliver too much harshness, even at low settings.

Eric, concerning the track "It's going to be alright" ,I find  the composition, the arrangements, melodies,... everything is very nice/ perfect,  and I love it (I am a musician in Gipsy King style bands and I especially appreciate the lead guitar playing :Congratulation for your playing game technique and natural feeling) Anyway bravo for your talent and thank you again for sharing your work.

Pierre
    post edited by peter434 - 2012/09/27 09:48:33
    pwal
    Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2909
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/27 10:53:32 (permalink)

list of stuff
    Hansenhaus
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/27 17:03:42 (permalink)
    peter434

Thanks Eric for giving those 2 mix examples !

Peter,

Thanks for the reply and for taking a listen. I agree with you on the harshness of the new mix. I attribute that to a Tape Saturation plug I was pushing too hard. I disabled it and rendered a new mix. If you have time take a listen to the 3rd mix and compare that one to the BK mastered mixed. The volume levels should be a little closer now as well. 

http://www.nuevo-flamenco.com/files/Alright_3.mp3

Thanks again!

Eric Hansen
    My Website 
    Live Videos
    Acoustic Guitar Pickups
     ---------------
    Core i7 2600K
    Intel DP67BG 
    16GB RAM
    RME HDSP9652 (ASIO)
    Windows 10 x64

peter434
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/27 19:15:58 (permalink)
    Hey Eric,

the 3rd last mix is better indeed. (btw,What is the tape saturation plug you pushed too hard ?)

BUT it's pretty annoying (because maybe it comes from the secret tools of the big magicians of mastering) as it were a lack of definition if compare to the BK master : it's particularly obvious on the guitar which has lost character, as if the sound lost its darker tone, its presence and became like "plastic", thinner. The whole mix is less accurate too.
    I suspect that Bob Katz used a very high quality converter through which he summed up the track to its final version.

The challenge would be to achieve the same result with Sonar X(2). 

Did you master only with Ozone 5 or did you use particular plugs from Sonar ? I wonder if certain plugs "destroy" more than they do good. What would be interesting is to hear the original mix and verify if Bob Katz  preserved the signal integrity or if he added "something"new to this signal !

Nevertheless, Eric, once again, all these things are part of the subtle field and your music and talent are excellent ! I watched your videos on You Tube, and you have filled me with pleasure; you and every musician of your band are  high top class... and the live sound of your performances (including with sequence backtrack) is flawless.

Hansenhaus
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/27 23:10:33 (permalink)
    Hi Peter,

Thanks for checking out the updated mix. I was trying out a plugin called Magnetic II from Nomad Factory on the master bus. http://www.nomadfactory.com/products/magnetic_II/index.html

After listening to the new mixes I'm not that happy with them either. At first it seemed like I was going in the right direction but perhaps I went too far. The guitar is washy in the mix because I have too much reverb on it. I recently purchased the B2 Reverb from 2CAudio and it an excellent reverb but I haven't really learned it yet. I just slapped a preset on a bus. 

You may be right about Bob's converters. There is something there I can't replicate on my own yet. The interesting thing is the original mix was done at Bob's mastering house. I brought my computer to his studio and we mixed several tunes there. It was a great learning experience. I tweaked the mixes when I got home and uploaded them to his server for him to master. He builds his own processors and also uses the TC System 6000. I'm not sure what he uses for SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) and Bit-Rate reduction or what processing he applied to my project.  

I applied gentle mastering from Ozone. Basically I added 4dB of limiting and some gentle stereo widening and that is it. 

I'm not sure if this is a factor but I'm doing the SRC from Sonar during the export. This not ideal because I should be lowering the sample rate before I reduce 24 to 16-bit but it's time consuming. When you export in Sonar, sample rate changes are the last thing to be applied. Normally I would turn off Ozone and export from Sonar to a 32-bit float file at 48kHz. Then I would use Voxengo's R8Brain to do the SRC to 44.1kHz. Finally I would open the 32-bit 44.1 mix in Sound Forge and apply Ozone's mastering effects and bit rate reduction. I can try that and see if it makes a difference. 

This whole remix of an old tune has just been an exercise in learning X2's console emulation plugs along with the tape saturation and reverb plugs I've recently acquired. I usually tend to go overboard with new toys in the beginning. :)

Thanks again for lending your ears. I do appreciate the critique. 

My apologies to the OP for the secondary conversation taking place in his thread.

Eric Hansen
    My Website 
    Live Videos
    Acoustic Guitar Pickups
     ---------------
    Core i7 2600K
    Intel DP67BG 
    16GB RAM
    RME HDSP9652 (ASIO)
    Windows 10 x64

Hansenhaus
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/28 04:03:26 (permalink)
    Hi Peter.

Here is one last mix. I did my SRC before the bit reduction so aside from the MP3 format it should be highest fidelity I can produce from here. I also tweaked some spots of the mix and reverb settings. I tamed the tape saturation and turned off the built in EQ that was making things sound harsh. I also switched to the Pro Channel Bus Compressor on the master bus. I was using the Waves API compressor but disabled it for now. 

I feel this mix is definitely an improvement over the original. I always felt the original mix sounded kind of boxy, like talking with my hands cupped around my mouth.  The new mix sounds more open, a little wider and all the parts gel together better. 

http://www.nuevo-flamenco.com/files/Alright_4.mp3

Thanks again!

Eric Hansen
    My Website 
    Live Videos
    Acoustic Guitar Pickups
     ---------------
    Core i7 2600K
    Intel DP67BG 
    16GB RAM
    RME HDSP9652 (ASIO)
    Windows 10 x64

peter434
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/28 06:28:36 (permalink)
    Hola Eric,

It's getting better (once again, I'm not sound engineer but just an attentive listener) but it would seem that the trick would come from the mix itself :

In your different mixes, the high mid and high registers tend to encroach on the correct mid  and low registers ; those treble "are eatening" the right space of the medium register and even the bass which has to give the pulse is affected.

In the Bob Katz mix/master, everything has its own place : the high register is tamed to leave the solo instruments express themselves, and the high mediums (and "bad" mediums) of the solo instruments are tamed (or removed) to give space to the bass : in fact, this the bass  which is the fundamental establishment of the mix : the bass confers movement/groove to the track

Now, it seems to be obvious that there is an "effect" on the bass in the Bob Katz mix (like Renaissance Bass from Waves): it is as if the sound of the bass would "bounce" and adds life to the track. In comparison, the bass in your mix may appear to sound "flat", we hear it but it doesn't enhance/emphasize the piece. 

I am in learning curve concerning the mixing sound techniques, and ... pfffff...; it's rather complicated !
    So what were the techniques Bob Katz used to TAME the disturbing overlapping frequencies in order to air the mix and get a f*** well balanced mix ? Have we to search towards the control of the attacks/transients and the decay of the elements ? ( Is this that which is called "enveloppe" ?) What tools allow that ? : compressors, transient shapers ?...

One question : Has Bob Katz worked with the individual tracks or just with the final mix ?

If he worked with the whole mix, he is very skilled and has high quality materials . 
    What plugs in in Sonar or from other company is able to give gentle separation among the distinct frequency regions and  is able to air the mix ?
    A multiband compressor ?
    An esoteric tool like Kush Audio ubk ?
    A clever combination of EQ, compressor, vintage plugs, stereo tools, psychoacoustic effects, enhancers... ?

Concerning the work on individual track, every sound mix experts insists on the necessity to clean up every track with radical high pass (with a slope of 24/48dB min) and EQ adjustments : 
    I don't know if you understand French language, but there is interesting tips and tricks given by a guy called Cybertrech with his tutorial videos in particularly here :
    http://vimeo.com/10091391

Eric, let me know;     we keep in touch

Pierre

post edited by peter434 - 2012/09/28 06:57:03
    Hansenhaus
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/28 13:45:19 (permalink)
    Pierre,

Sorry I was calling you Peter based on your avatar name. 

Thanks again for listening. Your observations are very accurate and I do appreciate the feedback very much. 

To answer your question Bob only worked with the final mix. It was a completed mix I brought to him that he tweaked. We used mostly Voxengo plugs at the time like the Original Gliss EQ and the Marquis compressor. There was probably a few Ren EQs used as well. Yes there was R-Bass on the bass track. That's a excellent observation! Unfortunately, I've lost access to the Renaissance plugs so I can't even load the original mix in and hear it exactly as we left it. 

To my ears the new mix is translating much better than the old mix on all the systems I tested. In the new mix I have the rhythm guitars up a bit more which is probably giving you the that sense of something eating up the melodic instruments. The rhythm tracks have a steep HPF with a flat high end. Lowering the highs might make a nice difference or perhaps dropping the rhythm guitars a few dB since they are much lower in the old mix. Concerning the bass, I felt in the old mix the bass guitar was swallowing up the kick drum on some notes that is why I shot for a less dynamics on the bass with longer release time on the compressor. I played the bass on the track and I'm not a good bass player. I just went direct with it but I've never been happy with the sound of my bass direct. I don't own a bass amp to mic up. 

I have HPFs on just about everything track the mix. Without it, I would have a mud fest. I also use LPF's on some tracks that had hyped up high end like the cabasa and shaker track. 

I don't speak French but I will check the video out regardless. Thanks again! This has been a fun exchange. 

Eric Hansen
    My Website 
    Live Videos
    Acoustic Guitar Pickups
     ---------------
    Core i7 2600K
    Intel DP67BG 
    16GB RAM
    RME HDSP9652 (ASIO)
    Windows 10 x64

tunekicker
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/28 18:58:47 (permalink)
    Eric I think version 4 is really good. I can understand why people like the definition and separation of the old mix, but I really prefer the newer ones. There is something a little mellower about them, and I think there is a tension between having everything in its place and having things glue together.

The benefit of the glue in the new versions outweighs any loss of definition for me. I think the new ones are more pleasant to listen to. The arpeggiated guitar sounds MUCH better now.

I could be wrong, but the Sony 7506 headphones Pierre is using tend to be pretty bright to my ears compared with other popular headphones. On my AudioTechnica ATH-M50 headphones the 4th mix sounds really good. It's a little bright on my Sennheiser HD 280 Pros, but they are a bit bright, so I think that reflects my tool, not the mix. 

The first new one was a little brighter, but I don't think it "was out of bounds."

Great sounding tune. 
    tunekicker
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/28 19:02:49 (permalink)
    I also think you nailed the description of the mid-range. This is where I hear the biggest difference with console emulation. It's the mellower mid-range glue. 
    cecelius2
    Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1494
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/28 19:15:42 (permalink)
    I listened to all four mp3's.  I preferred #4 as it maintained the dynamics and clarity of the original yet seemed to glue it together.  #2 and #3 had loss of clarity and dynamics.  #4 seems polished, transparent and mastered to me.  Just my 2cents.  BTW, nice piece.

peter434
    Re:When to use Console Emulator in the beginning or at the end of a FX chain? 2012/09/28 22:30:02 (permalink)
    The 4th mix is very good, and it does work very well through distinct monitoring systems, from the little lo-fi radio to hi-fi devices, including radio car and on sound system loudspeakers... and maybe even better than the original mix which is a bit less loud.

Listening through headphones is not ideal at all as it doesn't reflect the acoustic reality, but I have not received my set yet, so I am concentrating on the details with headphones.
    It's true that the 7506 headphones are bright; I listened through a Beyerdynamic dt770 which is darker and the difference between the original mix and the last one is much less obvious and the 4th mix can appear more sparkle, more front in your face with much more energy. 
    Nevertheless (but it is just for haggling, indeed)I can hear, even through the dt770, that the original mix remains more detailed in the main, and particularly concerning the treble which leaves more space to the other instruments : it is obvious for the percussions that we can hear more precisely.

But the most important is there : very good composition, very good sound, very good playing and arrangements. By the way Eric, I thought you have recorded this piece with your complete band : you played the bass (that I find very good), but drums and percu, is it you as well ? 

post edited by peter434 - 2012/09/28 22:41:17
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1