unlinking cloned VSTi tracks

Author
Thalberg
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 11
2010/05/28 19:39:25 (permalink)

unlinking cloned VSTi tracks

Howdy cakers!

I've made a scratch track "A" (just improvising) using kore2 and came up with some catchy melodies (which I split at the nicest sections). I cloned this scratch track "A" (without the events) - let's call it "B" - and copied across the selected midi sections. I want to freeze this track "B" (still kore2 and the same samples) independently of the source track "A".

Currently when I freeze one track, the other freezes also (but I want to keep track "A" active without freezing, as i continue working through the parts)

Is there any way to unlink the tracks without having to create a new kore2 instrument and loading the same samples?

2 Replies Related Threads

CJaysMusic
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 30423
    Re:unlinking cloned VSTi tracks 2010/05/28 20:23:52 (permalink)
    Right click the clips you want to unlink.
    Then go all the way to the bottom and you'll see arrows. click on those arrows and select unlink.

Thank me,
    Cj

www.audio-mastering-mixing.com - A Professional Worldwide Audio Mixing & Mastering Studio, Providing Online And Attended Sessions. We also do TV commercials, Radio spots & spoken word books
    Audio Blog
    rcabralbeto
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re:unlinking cloned VSTi tracks 2017/09/13 03:00:55 (permalink)
    I've done this but the slider and pan aren't unlinked. I want to use t to separate drum pieces, but I want to pan differently. Is there a better way to do this?
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1