using Divx and Dreamstation and others I presume...

Author
barrywomb
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 407
2006/06/20 10:12:04 (permalink)

using Divx and Dreamstation and others I presume...

I'm TRYING to use different sounds than what's in my default sounds. I can get Edirol and Dreamstation to come up, but I cannot figure out how to change the sound of a current midi patch (just on the computer, no keys involved) to one of the patches from Edirol, Dreamstation, or anything else. The help file says to right click on the effects bay, but it doesn't give me anything but the standard effects options.
I LOVE what I get out of Cakewalk stuff, but I sure wish it was a touch more intuitive.
Can anybody help me here?
I was going to post an image, but don't seem to be able to. The image is of the MC panel with Edirol and Dreamstation 'consoles' both up. I have an arrow pointed to the effects bay in a track, but I don't see how to swap the sounds.
Thanks!

1 Reply Related Threads

Beagle
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 50621
    RE: using Divx and Dreamstation and others I presume... 2006/06/20 13:48:22 (permalink)
    barry - in the track view, on the left side of the screen at the bottom there are several tabs, clickon the one that says I/O. on the track that you want to change the patch, one of those little icons is a patch menu (I can't remember right now which one exactly) and it should give you a menu of patches you can change to. if it doesn't, check the bank and channel and make sure they're set correctly. all of those settings are in the that view of the track.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1