what is Rapture Pro Deluxe Sound Pack Bundle?

Author
pharohoknaughty
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1226
2015/12/18 10:45:46 (permalink)

what is Rapture Pro Deluxe Sound Pack Bundle?

I got an offer to upgrade to Rapture Pro, since I have Sonar Platinum. It is at a good price.

But then if I go to buy it then asks me to also buy something called "Rapture Pro Deluxe Sound Pack Bundle" for $229.

I can't find any description of this in the Cakewalk website (I well might have missed it).

I also can't find this product using Google search.  Can anyone tell me what this is, and if basically if you buy Rapture Pro then you will be pining for this evident upgrade?

I basically need violins, trumpets, and saxophone. No real need for strange invaders from outer space.

Thanks

2 Replies Related Threads

BobF
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8124
    Re: what is Rapture Pro Deluxe Sound Pack Bundle? 2015/12/18 11:03:42 (permalink)
    If this is the same, it appears to be something you would instead of Rap Pro as it includes Rap Pro PLUS a bunch of add-on sounds.

https://shop.cakewalk.com...ncy.USD/?id=YzuxoWmXHX

If you add this to your cart you will see the details
    post edited by BobF - 2015/12/18 11:16:59

Bob  --
    Angels are crying because truth has died ...
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    --
    Studio One Pro / i7-6700@3.80GHZ, 32GB Win 10 Pro x64
    Roland FA06, LX61+, Fishman Tripleplay, FaderPort, US-16x08 + ARC2.5/Event PS8s 
    Waves Gold/IKM Max/Nomad Factory IS3/K11U

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: what is Rapture Pro Deluxe Sound Pack Bundle? 2015/12/18 11:11:52 (permalink)
    If you click on the instruments link in the store there is a link to the bundle. From this part of the description

This bundle includes Rapture Pro & 8 Digital Sound Factory expansion packs. With 4 "HD" packs designed for Dimension Pro, and 4 designed for Rapture Classic, this bundle adds nearly 2,000 additional sounds to the expansive libraries that come with Rapture Pro. Add to cart to see everything that is included.

and a look around the expansion pack are of the store. In addition to RPro, I believe the bundle includes the following DSF packs:
    • DSF Songwriters Collection - HD Expansion For Dimension
    • DSF Symphonic Strings - HD Expansion For Dimension
    • DSF HD Steinway Grand Piano for Dimension Pro
    • DSF HD Yamaha Grand Piano for Dimension Pro
    • Analog Digital Synth Resource: Rapture Expansion Pack by Digital Sound Factory
    • Dance Tools: Rapture Expansion Pack by Digital Sound Factory
    • Film Score: Rapture Expansion Pack by Digital Sound Factory
    • Synthesizer Rage: Rapture Expansion Pack by Digital Sound Factory

CW store has descriptions of the packs. For more info including sample sounds see https://www.digitalsoundfactory.com/dimension_products for the DPro packs and https://www.digitalsoundfactory.com/rapture_products for the Rapture packs.

FWIW, you may already have "DSF Symphonic Strings - HD Expansion For Dimension" it was the initial Cakewalk Content Club offering with X2 Producer. I suspect, CW may add another pack if you elect to purchase the bundle but check with them first.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1