wierd Sonar and Reason rewire behaviour

Author
churchrd
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 146
2007/08/14 01:54:45 (permalink)

wierd Sonar and Reason rewire behaviour

Hello all,
I've been using Reason and Sonar rewired together for quite some time. Never had any problems till today.

I use a presonus firebox as my midi in. Today when i loaded up Sonar i opened my "rewire template" that i've created and used 100's of times before. Yet today when Reason opened i got an error message stating that Reason couldn't set up the control surfaces properly. Reason still opens yet i'm unable to use my midi controller via rewire. I don't know what happened. I can't figure it out either. I've tried checking the "share drivers with other programs" box. I've tried unchecking the firebox midi input under Sonar's midi devices page. All to no avail.

Talk about frustrating! I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!!!(that made me feel a little better)

I don't know if it's a Sonar issue or a Reason issue. So i'll be posting this same question on their forum as well.
If anyone has any advice at all it would be greatly appreciated. After fighting with this all night i'm gong to bed before i punch my computer(not that it'd help anything).

I am using Sonar 6.2 and Reason 3.04

CHURCHROADUSA.COM COME LISTEN!!!

1 Reply Related Threads

thebiglongy
    Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 502
    RE: wierd Sonar and Reason rewire behaviour 2007/08/14 05:53:24 (permalink)
    Funny you should say that, i've had the same thing happen to me, and the only way to play the synths in reason is to now select the synths i want to use in there via the sidepanel.

So if anyone has any idea's then please lemme in on em also lol.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1