zeta update blues

Author
snurkergerm
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2007/05/24 17:24:45 (permalink)

zeta update blues

Hi ,

I'm beginning to regret updating to Zeta 1.5. Nice update in principle, but it does freeze up my Live 6 (and everything else) when changing presets. Perhaps that is solved by version 1.5.2, but ......uuhhhhh! For a computer that's not connected to the internet, the "update manager" sure isn't user-friendly. Any chance of making the files available for download on the Cakewalk website? For the moment, it's back to Zeta 1.4 - at least that worked!

1 Reply Related Threads

kwgm
    Max Output Level: -52.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2271
    RE: zeta update blues 2007/05/24 22:49:05 (permalink)
    FWIW, I'm still running 1.4 and have never felt the need or had an incentive to upgrade to Cakewalk's version of Zeta from the original rgc version.

At least with Dimension and Rapture we've been offered the soundpack enticements to upgrade. Zeta's worked so well from the day that I installed it, and I hate to mess with a good thing when it comes to the wacky world of Windows digital audio.

I hope you've used your Window's Restore and created a fallback point before upgrading, as it's then a simple matter to restore your machine to the prior stable configuration. System Restore is the best feature of Windows XP.

--kwgm
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1