Cakewalk Plug-in problem

Author
Master Exploder
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 44
2018/04/10 17:55:18 (permalink)

Cakewalk Plug-in problem

Hi, I'm experiencing incredible slow export times and I think its because of this

The following plugins are referred to by this project but could not be found. They may be missing or improperly installed on your system...pentagon 1 synth rack, Plogue chip 32 synth rack

I also get this message for chip speech

Can't find the install directory, please reinstall

I remember deleting these tracks but the file is still looking for them. Earlier versions of the file before I included and then deleted these synths export audio fine. However, I don't want to have to create a new file and set up all the tracks again so was wondering is there a fix for this? I'm also using Plogue Alter Ego for a vocaloid, I tried deleting that too and opening the file yet I still see chipspeech under the vst browser despite all Plogue associated tracks being deleted.
post edited by Master Exploder - 2018/04/10 18:19:09

2 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Cakewalk Plug-in problem 2018/04/10 18:45:54 (permalink)
    For Pentagon, either run the DAW as administrator or modify the registry using the instructions in this post

I have no experience with Plogue other than Alter Ego and I have not messed with in some time. Do not recall any issues using it.

Deleting tracks does not necessarily delete the synth. If your DAW has a synth rack, it is possible to delete synths from there.

Usually a good idea to mention which DAW the post is about. It may result in better answers.
    Master Exploder
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 44
    Re: Cakewalk Plug-in problem 2018/04/10 18:59:28 (permalink)
    Thanks that worked. I'm using Sonar x3. I was convinced that was the source of the problem but apparently not, still experiencing a glacially slow export time. I just tried to export there and the progress meter is blank. Whenever I try to export in other files, it will be much quicker.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1