Command Center: Garbage

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Roo Stercogburn
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 112
2015/03/06 18:03:25 (permalink)

Command Center: Garbage

I'm shocked this actually made it to launch. It takes a big steaming dump on the C: drive with no way to change installation paths for products. Yes, I know it lets you change the VST path and download path. BUT NOT THE ALL IMPORTANT PRODUCT PATH.

I'm appalled. I've spent the whole evening figuring out how to get around this garbage piece of coding so that I can get products installed on other drives.

Worst piece of amateur coding I've seen in years. I've not even had a chance to look inside the DAW yet.

Method here: http://www.idmforums.com/...19325&postcount=18

Cakewalk should be ashamed.

32 Replies Related Threads

Splat
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8672
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/06 18:34:42 (permalink)
    We seem to be getting one of these threads every week e.g.:
    http://forum.cakewalk.com/What-kind-of-stuff-gets-me-miffed-m3182673.aspx

If this is important to you (and I totally agree however it's not amateur coding, amateur coding would be buggy, this app lacks features) please go here and vote, this will probably be more productive:
    http://forum.cakewalk.com/Command-Center-improvements-m3171065.aspx

Thanks...

Sell by date at 9000 posts. Do not feed.
    @48/24 & 128 buffers latency is 367 with offset of 38.

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.4,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),4 x Seagate ST31500341AS (mirrored),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5.Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1.Addictive Keys,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist.Acronis True Image 2014.
    FCCfirstclass
    Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 969
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 09:10:34 (permalink)

Win 10 Pro x64, 32Gb DDR3 ram, Sonar Platinum, Cubase 9.5, Mackie MCU Pro, Cakewalk VS 100, Roland Octa-Capture,  A 800 Pro, Carver M-1.5t amp & C4000 pre amp, various mics, drums and brass instruments.

And away we go!
    Zo
    Max Output Level: -25 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5036
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 09:23:38 (permalink)
    i'm using it basically as a chek up  then i do everything manually ...... yep sad cause it would have been great to choose eveything ... it's kinda Apple crap like in some way "look it's easy , nothing to do " ..... but they forgot the "hey i'm in computer music since 88 , let me handle it " type of dude ..

For sale  (PM me) : transfert ilok included
    Eventide Ultrachannel make offers
    Softube Summit EQ
    IK Neve 1081 , Neve precision Comp/Lim
    EastWest Goshtwriter
    Soundforge Pro 12

g_randybrown
    Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3522
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 09:30:05 (permalink)
    Splat

If this is important to you (and I totally agree however it's not amateur coding, amateur coding would be buggy, this app lacks features) please go here and vote, this will probably be more productive:

Thanks...

That features thread is 4 weeks old and only gas 6 votes (after I just voted)...it seems there's been more than 6 threads of people complaining about C3.
    Stop complaining my friends and vote!

G. Randy Brown 
    Windows 10, 64 bit, Platinum
    Intel Core i7-3770S
    Asus P8Z77-V LK mobo   
    4X8GB Corsair XMS3 memory 
    500 GB Crucial BX100 SSD (OS)
    two WD Black 1 TB HDD
    SAPPHIRE DUAL-X 100314-4L Radeon HD 6970 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 
    Presonus AudioBox 22VSL
    youtube.com/crystalclearnm
    BobF
    • Total Posts : 8124
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 11:02:14 (permalink)
    g_randybrown
    Splat

Thanks...

That features thread is 4 weeks old and only gas 6 votes (after I just voted)...it seems there's been more than 6 threads of people complaining about C3.

If Cake hasn't figured out by now that people want installation flexibility, votes in a feature thread isn't going to help.

This isn't new.  This 'problem' is as old as Cakewalk.  On this point, the user base is and has been being ignored from the beginning.

Maybe not amateur coding, but definitely amateur design AND amateur release decision making.

Bob  --
    Angels are crying because truth has died ...
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    --
    Studio One Pro / i7-6700@3.80GHZ, 32GB Win 10 Pro x64
    Roland FA06, LX61+, Fishman Tripleplay, FaderPort, US-16x08 + ARC2.5/Event PS8s 
    Waves Gold/IKM Max/Nomad Factory IS3/K11U

g_randybrown
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 11:22:47 (permalink)
    BobF
    g_randybrown
    Splat

Thanks...

If Cake hasn't figured out by now that people want installation flexibility, votes in a feature thread isn't going to help.

This isn't new.  This 'problem' is as old as Cakewalk.  On this point, the user base is and has been being ignored from the beginning.

Maybe not amateur coding, but definitely amateur design AND amateur release decision making.

How long has the features request forum been around?...maybe they are listening and always have but they only have so many ears right?
    It seems to me the FR forum was created for that very purpose...people get to vote for feature requests.
    I'm just surprised there aren't more than 6 votes on this (addressing the C3 issues) and so much ****ing about it.

G. Randy Brown 
    Intel Core i7-3770S
    Asus P8Z77-V LK mobo   
    two WD Black 1 TB HDD
    Presonus AudioBox 22VSL
    mixmkr
    Max Output Level: -43.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3169
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 11:34:14 (permalink)
    Cakewalk already knows what they need to do and have a better perception of prioritizing.  Another vote isn't going to bring it to their attention any more than it is now.  You are aware they participate in other threads from time to time, and also guessing they read most of what's posted (if they have time)?

All the gripers need to take a vacation on another DAW and then decide if the grass is really greener or not.  To say they couldn't give a flip about their user base is about as rude as it gets.  I might suggest you drive to Boston and tell them face to face instead of whining on THEIR provided forums.

some tunes: --->        www.masonharwoodproject.bandcamp.com 
    StudioCat i7 4770k 3.5gHz, 16 RAM,  Sonar Platinum, CD Arch 5.2, Steinberg UR-44
    videos--->https://www.youtube.com/user/mixmkr

g_randybrown
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 11:48:22 (permalink)
     Another vote isn't going to bring it to their attention any more than it is now. 

True, but many votes that favor the feature (lots more than 6) probably will get their attention and it's probably why they created the forum in the first place no?

You are aware they participate in other threads from time to time, and also guessing they read most of what's posted (if they have time)?

"Time" is the keyword there my friend and the reason that they created the forum...the FR forum voting system tallies opinions for them and will hopefully save them time from sifting through this forum reading instead of working.

G. Randy Brown 
    Intel Core i7-3770S
    Asus P8Z77-V LK mobo   
    two WD Black 1 TB HDD
    Presonus AudioBox 22VSL
    SilkTone
    Max Output Level: -59.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1566
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 11:50:52 (permalink)
    C3 is definitely the weak point in an otherwise strong release. I wish they would fix it first instead of the next update giving us a bunch of new features no-one asked for.

That, and be more open as to what is being done to fix this since this issue keeps coming up over and over again. C'mon CW, this is a serious oversight - give us some status update please.
    BobF
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 12:16:25 (permalink)
    mixmkr
    Cakewalk already knows what they need to do and have a better perception of prioritizing.  Another vote isn't going to bring it to their attention any more than it is now.  You are aware they participate in other threads from time to time, and also guessing they read most of what's posted (if they have time)?

All the gripers need to take a vacation on another DAW and then decide if the grass is really greener or not.  To say they couldn't give a flip about their user base is about as rude as it gets.  I might suggest you drive to Boston and tell them face to face instead of whining on THEIR provided forums.

Who said they don't give a flip about their user base?  I said they ignore their user base on this specific issue.  And that is true.

And I will continue to use THEIR forum to tell them what I think of the product(s) I purchase from them until they decide they don't want to hear it any longer.

15 years if nice is enough.  Bluntness is apparently in order.

Bob  --
    --

BobF
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 12:37:08 (permalink)
    mixmkr

I'm sure THEY appreciate having you speak FOR THEM, suggesting their paid customers try other DAWs.

Fanboyz ....

Bob  --
    --

Keni
    Max Output Level: -17.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5769
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 12:38:25 (permalink)
    Whew! Amazing hiw everyone condemns so quickly...

I guess i have at times as well...

I havent looked at the links provided here in answer/support of this thread, but i think it's plain to say that one can still download and install in the old way and have all the control as always...

This is a first step towards some new things and of course, it needs more baking... I'm betting there was a lit of behind the scenes work which took precedence and it was decided that the current release would work well for the larger part of the community fully expecting to add more options as time goes on...

I'll also bet that there's an update to C3 coming that will alliw all the paths to be stated in C3 settings and eliminate the need to specify each time as has been the norm...

I think we should give the bakers the time... They are limited personnel and probably more focused on the program than the install... Which works fine though not yet attined to all needs...

Please... I know i've over-reacted to things many times... Maybe sometimes justifiably so... But this issue seems relatively minor as a personalized install can still be accomplished by anyone who has the saavy to decide/realize they want/need it...

...just sayin'

Keni

Keni Fink
    Keni - Facebook
    Deep Space Records
    http://www.reverbnation.com/inexile
    http://www.cdbaby.com/artist/inexile
    Out Of My Head Music (BMI)

SPlat/MacPro/Dual Xeon 3.06GHz 6-core (12 total)/64GB/Win8.1X64/Presonus 1818VSL/Soundscape SS8IO-1
    g_randybrown
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 12:42:31 (permalink)
    BobF
    mixmkr

I'm sure THEY appreciate having you speak FOR THEM, suggesting their paid customers try other DAWs.

Fanboyz ....

sheesh, whatever dude...have a nice day 

G. Randy Brown 
    Intel Core i7-3770S
    Asus P8Z77-V LK mobo   
    two WD Black 1 TB HDD
    Presonus AudioBox 22VSL
    mixmkr
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 12:49:47 (permalink)
    BobF
    mixmkr

Fanboyz ....

I think "THEY" are secure enough in their product that trying/using another DAW isn't going to upset their apple cart. You obviously didn't catch the drift on my saying either, ....of the "greener grass" concept.

And you're damn right I'm a "fanboyz"...  you might use that as a derogatory term, but I view it as a supporter of their product and company.  Obviously I'm able to use their product in a successful fashion, unlike what it appears you're able to do. 

StudioCat i7 4770k 3.5gHz, 16 RAM,  Sonar Platinum, CD Arch 5.2, Steinberg UR-44

Paul P
    Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2685
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 12:54:22 (permalink)
    Keni
    I think we should give the bakers the time... They are limited personnel and probably more focused on the program than the install... Which works fine though not yet attined to all needs...

I have a feeling Cakewalk is smaller than we realize.  And apart from a substantial amount of snow, they also had the latest Apple OS update fall on them and kill z3ta+2.  That still hasn't been fixed.

Sonar Platinum [2017.10], Win7U x64 sp1, Xeon E5-1620 3.6 GHz, Asus P9X79WS, 16 GB ECC, 128gb SSD, HD7950, Mackie Blackjack
    Jim Roseberry
    • Total Posts : 9871
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 13:22:41 (permalink)
    Roo Stercogburn
    I'm appalled. I've spent the whole evening figuring out how to get around this garbage piece of coding so that I can get products installed on other drives.

It's really not that complicated...   
    Log into your Cakewalk account... and you can download individual installers for each component.
    Point each install to the desired location...

Best Regards,

Jim Roseberry
    jim@studiocat.com
    www.studiocat.com
    Splat
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 13:23:56 (permalink)
    BobF

Well that's annoying then because we need votes...!

Amateur design? - absolutely not! It works doesn't it? It doesn't do anything wrong and it's easy to use. It just does not do enough.

Amateur release decision making?- You could argue it should have been released with more features for sure, but then Sonar may not have been released till June. Fact is it's no better than X3E in terms of installation, in fact it's better. AND you can install without CCC if you have to.

I bet your 100 dollars that they are right now working on improving CCC. Of course they would have got the message, Cakewalk probably understood it needed more features at release date but just figured it was as good as X3E installation so might as well get on with it.

If the situation is exactly the same in 12 months, don't worry, I will be adding to the complaints here....  Right now CCC is OK but needs more work on it for sure.
    post edited by Splat - 2015/03/07 14:10:09

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.4,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),4 x Seagate ST31500341AS (mirrored),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5.Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1.Addictive Keys,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist.Acronis True Image 2014.
    BobF
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 14:08:46 (permalink)
    Splat
    BobF

Well that's annoying then because we need votes...!

Amateur design? - absolutely not! It works doesn't it? It doesn't do anything wrong and it's easy to use. It just does not do enough.

Amateur release decision making?- You could argue it should have been released with more features for sure, but then Sonar may not have been released till June. Fact is it's no better than X3E in terms of installation, in fact it's better. AND you can install without CCC if you have to.

I bet your 100 dollars that they are right not working on improving CCC. Of course they would have got the message, Cakewalk probably understood it needed more features at release date but just figured it was as good as X3E installation so might as well get on with it.

If the situation is exactly the same in 12 months, don't worry, I will be adding to the complaints here....  Right now CCC is OK but needs more work on it for sure.

I'm not as sure as you are that they're working on it, but ... here's the problem with the "It's as good as X3e" decision:

As others have pointed out above, it's easy to go get individual installers.  That works great for getting most of the pieces installed wherever you want.  Not a bad work-around at all.  Except now, CCC is unaware of the installations.  So not only does CCC need to be fixed for future installation flexibility, it also has to be made capable is being made aware of software that was installed outside of itself.

OR, the installations have to be completely repeated in order to make CCC aware.  This means extra work.  Additional, unnecessary procedures or coding that otherwise wouldn't have had to be done.  What does that do for resource contention in the future?  This kind of thing is why I talk about decision-making.  There is an alternative explanation along the lines of last ditch efforts, but I'm not quite ready to call that one yet.

Part of my angst is about at least one individual installer as well.  Even going outside of CCC, Sound Center's installer dumps without asking.  So even after doing the individual routine as a work-around, you'll still end up with a bunch stuff where it doesn't belong.

I guess whether or not you consider CCC to be OK now or not depends on your personal tolerance level and history.

Like you, I paid up front so I guess I'll see where things stand 12 months from now.  In the mean time I'll be keeping my other software up to date and exercised as well.  I was going to let it go, but one of Cakewalk's official spokespersons has advised me to consider alternatives because I'm clearly too stupid to make Sonar work - LOL!

I did go vote for the request to straighten this mess out.

Bob  --
    --

Splat
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 14:17:42 (permalink)
    BobF
     Except now, CCC is unaware of the installations.  So not only does CCC need to be fixed for future installation flexibility, it also has to be made capable is being made aware of software that was installed outside of itself.

Yup it's missing those features. 

BobF
    OR, the installations have to be completely repeated in order to make CCC aware.

Yes you will probably find that the manual installers will all get updated to they integrate well with CCC.

BobF
    This means extra work.  Additional, unnecessary procedures or coding that otherwise wouldn't have had to be done.

Sure extra work. But everything is always extra work? I don't understand about the unnecessary bit. Are you saying they should have stuck with the X3E installers?? I hope not.

BobF
    What does that do for resource contention in the future?  This kind of thing is why I talk about decision-making.
    There is an alternative explanation along the lines of last ditch efforts, but I'm not quite ready to call that one yet.

There is only one. It's called a deadline. With these sort of releases what we are dealing with is "release often release early" approach methodology (part of the agile development concept).

BobF
    Part of my angst is about at least one individual installer as well.  Even going outside of CCC, Sound Center's installer dumps without asking.  So even after doing the individual routine as a work-around, you'll still end up with a bunch stuff where it doesn't belong.

Yup it needs enhancements.

BobF
    I guess whether or not you consider CCC to be OK now or not depends on your personal tolerance level and history.

For what it does it does OK. Whether you consider lacking in features is another thing. I personally consider it lacking in important features which makes it disappointing, I don't consider it to be amateur programming or for that matter anything amateur. 

BobF
    Like you, I paid up front so I guess I'll see where things stand 12 months from now.  In the mean time I'll be keeping my other software up to date and exercised as well.  I was going to let it go, but one of Cakewalk's official spokespersons has advised me to consider alternatives because I'm clearly too stupid to make Sonar work - LOL!

I did go vote for the request to straighten this mess out.

:) Thanks... At least you weren't born stupid like I was 

Cheers...

mixmkr
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 14:37:30 (permalink)
    BobF 

Ya know BobF... I'd like to think we're on the same viewpoint and have the same desires with Calkwalk.  I don't think you're too stupid to use Sonar as well, but my thoughts are, that the extremely negative/angry posts that I see in the forums, actually do more harm to Cakewalk, especially when someone new comes to the forums.  Someone else pointed that out as well.
    Any rate, I wish you well with your future with using Cakewalk, and hope you make some great music and projects with it.  I like to think optimistically and when we're down to the *year later* scenario, we'll all be happy we stuck with Cake's growing pains with their new products and structuring.
    My apologies (for any off-tone previous comments) and /friction desired with ANY member here on the forums.
    Thx for your understanding.

Anderton
    • Total Posts : 14070
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 15:15:24 (permalink)
    mixmkr
    I don't think you're too stupid to use Sonar as well, but my thoughts are, that the extremely negative/angry posts that I see in the forums, actually do more harm to Cakewalk, especially when someone new comes to the forums.  Someone else pointed that out as well.

I think most people realize that forums attract negativity and complainers; all DAW forums prove this, so it's not surprising. Still, if someone stumbles into these forums and sees "Command Center: Garbage," they might assume that it doesn't work or the thread is about bugs, and not read far enough to find out the thread is about a feature request. Then they'll go on Gearslutz and say "Yeah, that CCC sure is GARBAGE! Even the SONAR forums say so!" And of course, the more people who believe that, the fewer copies of SONAR will sell, thus reducing the chances of getting additional features in a timely fashion.

The reality is that for those who want an easy "typical installation" experience - the kind of installation I'm sure most users do - the CCC works well. For those who want to do custom installations, you can install the way you did before, by downloading installers and installing manually. It's obvious by the thread in the feature request section some people really want this feature, and I understand why, but it I'm not sure how many users would consider it crucial.

As to whether Cakewalk is listening, those purveyors of a "garbage piece of coding" for which they "should be ashamed" posted a 1b version that fixed a CCC problem 3 days after that problem was reported. Cakewalk obviously listens and acts on what it hears. However, it also prioritizes based on feedback, and a post about how something is so horrible needs to have that level of horribleness corroborated to get pushed to the top of the queue. So far, it seem more like for a minority of users, doing a custom install is more of a PITA than anything else because it has to be done in the same awkward way it was in the past...a situation the CCC tries to avoid, but in this use case, does not.

However, I do expect the ability to do custom installations will be increasingly more important as SSD system drives become more common, so I would assume this is on Cakewalk's radar.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
    mixmkr
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 15:46:55 (permalink)
    Thx Craig.

It seemed that a couple of people were actually more concerned with a "lean" drive for imaging, versus filling up a SSD.  I guess I can understand that, but I'm not totally grasping how under 10gigs of media content mukes that up.  I'm also not sure why it just can't be deleted or physically moved...at least the Cakewalk media.  I'm finding my media browser in SPlat, could care less where it's located and can retrieve it from any connected source.  So I'd just move the 6 gigs of loops, one shots, etc to your desired drive or just delete it if you'll never use it.   THAT point seems to be grossly overlooked (but yet complained about since Cakewalk just *dumps it* on your C drive).  Realize, THAT content is really the only stuff that takes up any space, as compared to track templates, MIDI info, etc.   So, I'm not really understanding the frustrations. 

(I'd almost bet a large percentage of unhappy people are ALSO the ones that gripe about Cake including all these "useless" loops in their program, instead of just a barebones DAW -  the "delete" function on my computer works just fine).

Zo
    Max Output Level: -25 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5036
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 16:06:33 (permalink)

For sale  (PM me) : transfert ilok included
    Eventide Ultrachannel make offers
    Softube Summit EQ
    IK Neve 1081 , Neve precision Comp/Lim
    EastWest Goshtwriter
    Soundforge Pro 12

sharke
    • Total Posts : 13933
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 16:07:13 (permalink)
    I can't imagine that they won't fix this soon. After all it's only a fancy installer. Programmers can write those with their eyes closed, it's not as if they have to worry about drivers or complicated DSP or anything like that. I've seen Google refuse to fix really glaring, simple bugs and design flaws in their software for years at a time, but Cakewalk isn't Google (it actually has a human face and connects with its users).

So while it's not the best situation, just hang tight. I'm not happy about all of that content on my tiny SSD C: drive either, but it's not the end of the world and as soon as they roll out an update I'll simply delete all of it and install it again. To be honest it's not that much of a pressing issue to have me downloading everything individually from my account.

James
    Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
    mixmkr
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 16:13:53 (permalink)
    sharke
    To be honest it's not that much of a pressing issue to have me downloading everything individually from my account.

That's the quote of the thread, imo.   It seems nowadays if somebody has to spend the energy to mouse click a couple extra times and wait 15 minutes, that's pushing the limit. 
    post edited by mixmkr - 2015/03/07 16:23:57

Splat
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 16:15:50 (permalink)
    Everybody thinks developers are stupid... They aren't.. they use software more than anybody else. They understand about user interfaces. They are generally 100 steps ahead of the customers.

If you've ever installed Visual Studio which is what they develop on, then people would realize they are probably more concerned about file paths than anybody else. The package is huge.

The real problem is deadlines, resources, and the fact that software takes about 100 times longer to develop and test than most people realize.
    post edited by Splat - 2015/03/07 16:32:38

cowboydan
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 908
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 16:44:42 (permalink)
    All this complaining about the way to download the program. Rome wasn't built in a day. I suppose that your next gripe is that Sonar doesn't record and mix your music automaticly so that you can lay back with your big ego saying "Look what I mixed today." Maybe over 5 years, Sonar will also cut your grass for you.
    bapu
    • Total Posts : 86000
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 16:54:13 (permalink)
    cowboydan
     Maybe over 5 years, Sonar will also cut your grass for you.

They'll need REALLY BIG MOWER then.
    mixmkr
    Re: Command Center: Garbage 2015/03/07 17:02:17 (permalink)
    bapu

They'll need REALLY BIG MOWER then.

why...can't you use Reaper for that instead? 

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1