Dimension Pro Missing Multisamples

Author
BrFrBob
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20
2016/04/17 03:28:59 (permalink)

Dimension Pro Missing Multisamples

Sometime within the last 2 weeks all my Dimension Pro multisamples disappeared. The folders and sub folders were there but all the content was gone.  I have Rapture Pro and within that program the Dimension Pro multisamples work fine, probably because they are nested within it's folder.  I reinstalled, uninstalled and reinstalled Dim Pro several times, even deleting the registry entries.  Dimension Pro now shows up and launches within Sonar Plat. and shows the content.  But loading any program within it says "multisamples not found".  I tried installing Dim Pro from the Command Center, but that does nothing.  I have Sonar X2 and X3 installed along with Splat.  The OS is Windows 7 Pro.  Anyone ever seen this?
Thanks

1 Reply Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Dimension Pro Missing Multisamples 2016/04/17 12:59:08 (permalink)
    I do not recall anyone posting this type of issue. It makes me wonder if NTFS compression is involved. If you have both DPro and RPro installed and all the Dpro Factory library programs work in RPro you can save yourself some disk space by creating a directory junction to the RPro sample libraries for DPro. I describe the process here http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3400059
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1