Exponential Black Friday Sale

Author
cclarry2
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 71
2018/11/16 13:46:53 (permalink)

Exponential Black Friday Sale

Black Friday Is On The Way - Our Biggest Sale Ever

It’s only a week until the beginning of our annual Black Friday sale. You’ll have 3 weeks of great prices, with a discount of 35% off everything in the store and upgrade center. This is our biggest ever sale! 

If you’re new to the game, why not start with PhoenixVerb or R2 (or the Classic Stereo bundle that has them both)? If you want to take your music mixes to the next level, you’ll find NIMBUS and R4 to your liking. Deep and flexible, they can give you the sounds of the last three decades—or the next three. How about effects? Excalibur is one of the most powerful plugins ever, with chorus/flange, resonance, reverb, delay, distortion and much more. It’s all wrapped up in a routing matrix that gives you millions of possibilities. Choose any or all at a 35% savings! 

Do you work in post-production? You have lots of choices at Exponential, beginning with PhoenixVerbSurround and going all the way up to the three-dimensional Symphony3D--possibly the most powerful reverb in the world. These are industry standards—part of the sound of thousands of films, games and television shows. All for 35% off. 

So fasten your seat belts and get ready for Black Friday at Exponential Audio. Starts Nov 23. 

And did we say… it’s our biggest ever sale! 35% off for three weeks. 

3 Replies Related Threads

Amicus717
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 555
    Re: Exponential Black Friday Sale 2018/11/16 14:08:39 (permalink)
    Nimbus is my absolute goto reverb for all my orchestral and hybrid stuff. Great plugin, and IMHO the best reverb I own...

Sonar Platinum, Windows 10 Pro 64, Core i7-5820K Haswell-E CPU, 32GB DDR4 RAM, RME Babyface, Adam F7 monitors, Mackie MCU
    cclarry2
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 71
    Re: Exponential Black Friday Sale 2018/11/23 00:51:11 (permalink)
    Sale is on...use code SaveDollars2018
    for discounted pricing
    telecharge
    Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1180
    Re: Exponential Black Friday Sale 2018/12/12 19:56:27 (permalink)
    I just noticed this paragraph in an email reminder about this sale I received today...

Exponential Audio
    New Licensing Options 
    You’ve made a request about our licensing and we’ve been listening. With our most recent release, we’re adding machine activation to all of our plugs! It’s in all the stereo plugs now and is coming to the surrounds in just a few days. You can still use your iLok if you like or you can move that license right to your computer and work dongle-free. It’s your choice.

This is particularly good news if you are a member of the Focusrite Plug-In Collective and registered R2 last year.
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1