New Song - with - BFD2

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Tombo
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 988
RE: New Song - with - BFD2 2008/06/10 22:07:38 (permalink)
Hey, cool! I have a Nashville kit on the way, and it was great to hear them in action on this...very convincing! I like the song melody and delivery, I like the arrangement, and the vocal needs to be up front like you have it, but I think that MAYBE you could try some other verbs to make it sit a tiny bit better...maybe a little delay? Sorry to hear about your troubles, but glad you got back to making music and living life.
post edited by Tombo - 2008/06/10 22:28:56

Broadjam.com*SoundClick

'It ain't what people don't know that hurts them, it's what they know that ain't so." -Josh Billings
MArwood
Max Output Level: -57 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1816
RE: New Song - with - BFD2 2008/06/11 16:06:05 (permalink)
Kayehl, thanks for listening! I think I like the EZ mix myself, but I went and redid the BFD mix again. (have not posted yet) and now I think I like it better. I did fudge a little, I used Superior(1) samples on the kick and snare. Might post it later.

No How - Rick, thanks for listening. How are you coming on that song? I got to go check it out when I get through here.

Hey Paul, thanks for listening. Hope you have been doing ok. Thanks for the comments. Going to go back and listen and focus on the timing stuff. I'll have to be careful, because don't want to screw up the feel of the piece. I have found that...... I could get worse instead of better!

Kenny, hope you have been doing ok. I got to go catch up on a few of your tunes. Thanks for listening and the kind comments. 2 people have said something about the high frequency thing. Could you tell me what you are referring to? Are the cymbals too bright?... or whatever????

Mark, Thanks for listening. I had thought that the voice was a tiny bit out front, so I added a little more reverb to it. Then I took it back out for the clarity. It does have a little delay on the voice, and 2 types of reverb. Just not very much of any of the three. The vocals also have the waves doubler (4) added to them.

Max Arwood

"Edited spelling"
New Tag line so I won't have to keep typing this. I may or may not have edited this yet, but I probably need to.

< Message edited by MArwood -- 3/02/2525 3:45:05 AM >
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1