LockedThis Evening

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Freeze1st
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1213
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 12:31:16 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: jamesyoyo

One word: troll.

I'm GLAD that you FINALLY said a word that APPLIES TO YOU! IT DAMN sure doesn't apply to me!!!!! I've been here for SOME TIME now you newbie............. You need to learn to keep your mouth shut and stay outa other people discussions WHEN THEY DO NOT CONCERN YOU!!!!!...........

Whatever...........

MC4,Bossbr1600,Maudio2496,Vista HP, Stinger Electric Guitar,New York Pro Bass, MXL V67
jamesyoyo
Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3460
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 12:44:30 (permalink)
Jacka$$;

Forums are not made for private discussions. That is what chat rooms are for. Or email. Or IM. But not forums.

And by the way:

just cause I haven't posted here for a while doesn't mean I:
-can't comment on anything I want in this forum
-wasn't reading posts
-wasn't listening to the music submitted to the forums
post edited by jamesyoyo - 2008/11/16 12:49:11
Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 12:46:03 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: foxwolfen

ORIGINAL: Freeze1st

Something for you to consider is : "Mind your own business"..................

Errr... no. You made this my business when you took it upon yourself to email me without invitation and then further used it to talk bad things about people i happen to like. I have more than patient with you, as I already stated.

Now, to echo Jim's words...

Grow up.

You may not be an idiot but you sure are acting like one.

And to echo what MM said, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen (and, do not poke your head in and yell at the cooks).

Shad, "THIS IS NOT THE SAME TOPIC MAN".......... Just thought I would mention that........... You know I consider you my friend, this has nothing to do with the previous threads whatsoever. This is a different matter all together, you are getting this confused with something else. This is about "Someone labeling me as a DRUNK based on hearing a tune that I added vocals to on a collaboration tune, which I might add I deleted after that comment because it upset me at the time instead of doing what I have been doing and that is TELL THEM THEY ARE FULL OF SH!T!!!", not to mention that this is about : "Some NEWBIES talking crap ABOUT ME and calling me a DRUNK WHEN THEY HAVEN'T EVER HEARD THE TUNE AT ALL AND DO NOT KNOW ME AND HAVEN'T CHATTED WITH ME BEFORE now. The NEWBIES are talking outa their behinds making their statements because they are jumping in and talking smack and crap and haven't never heard the tune and have NO IDEA as to what I am talking about...........

Whatever the case, You are a good person Shad. No need to reply to this because after these last few comments I'm gone for good.

All I have been doing is defending MYSELF against a LIE and INSINUATION made against me based on a comment I made from my 40th birthday.
These users are using that as leverage to try and smear my Songs credibility as to what I do with my music.

Whatever.............

Take care Shad, and please keep these NEWBIES in line because they have to learn how to : "SPEAK WHEN THE CONVERSATION INVOLVES THEM and HOW TO KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT WHEN IT DOES NOT"............

Freeze1st

MC4,Bossbr1600,Maudio2496,Vista HP, Stinger Electric Guitar,New York Pro Bass, MXL V67
Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 12:47:23 (permalink)

Jacka$$;

Forums are not made for private discussions. That is what chat rooms are for. Or email. Or IM. But not forums.

And by the way:

-wasn't reading posts
-wasn't writing songs before you were probably born

You just made my point about the newbies very clear for all to see! This doesn't have SH!T to do with you and you have no idea as to what the heck I have been talking about..........

Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 12:49:51 (permalink)

Jacka$$;

And by the way:

-wasn't reading posts
-wasn't writing songs before you were probably born

FYI, Name calling and personal attacks like this are against the RULES, you could be banned for that, just thought I would mention that! Opinions are one thing but name calling is a whole different issue NEWBIE...........

jamesyoyo
Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3460
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 12:52:12 (permalink)
Freeze:

I've had it with you...this is the last post I will ever do regarding you or anything you comment on. Keep making music and good luck.
Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 12:58:50 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: M. Man

Freeze....I could call you a lots of names, only taken from a quick analysis of how you behave in your own thread...
But... I won't....not my game to calling others names, (but I sure have a few lied up for you).

Anyways, nobody called YOU a drunk, just made references to the sound of one....

Capiche?

Hey, M. Man, I have no probs with you whatsoever, this isn't an attack on anyone, I'm just trying to make a point that I was doing an Elvis impersonation at the time and if someone who heard it thinks I sounded DRUNK, then I am trying to let them know that I WASN'T and that the Elvis impersonation is the reason I sounded like I did. But now I am getting all this smack talk from newbies and such. I have just been trying to defend myself. Yeah I brought the subject back up, the reason why is because you can "GOOGLE" your user name from cakewalk and it will show you selections of post made by you and others and I am just wanting to make sure that whoever does that doesn't :"READ THAT LIE INSINUATING that I am a DRUNK".... That's all. Step into my shoes and look at what I am talking about and think about yourself if it was you and perhaps you might see where I am coming from and what I am talking about.

Hey man, nothing but best wishes from me to you and all, maybe this might explain my point.

Yeah I got BLITZED on my 40th birthday and I even posted about that, it was a celibration with some family members of mine and it was fun until I got sick and had a horrible headache the next day. This really doesn't have anything to do with you, or honestly ANYONE, I'm just trying to make the point that my tunes are CLEAN and not DRUNK.

Whatever the case, this is my last hurray on these forums, there's too much anti-freeze1st here. LOL, Too much ANTI-FREEZE Even I gotta laugh about that one

Take care man, and don't take none of this personal because it's not, it's only personal to me about the insinuation and the thought of what someone was implying, and I have no problem with them at all whatsoever or anyone, I'm just saying what needs to be said because if I don't I will be looked upon in that way forever more.

Freeze1st

Bobby

Danley
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 184
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 12:59:21 (permalink)
Really sorry Bobby. I don't know if that is you singing or not, but it sounds like something i hear straggled at the end of a bar after 20 pints of whisky.

If i've offended you, i'm sorry, but i say it how it is.

I don't want to jump into the middle of this, but, this strikes too close to the bone..

I must support Freeze1st in his opinion of MSTodge's comment.

If you want to help me improve my mix, fine, but I don't expect to be called stupid as you offer assistance.

If you don't like the style, then say it is not your style, and be done with it.

If you don't like my voice, or the way I chose to render the song, either keep your comments helpful, or shut up.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, likes to post a song and be told that they sound like someone coming off 20 pints of whiskey. There is a certain amount of artistic rendering that comes from all of us, in each tune we post.

If it is not to your taste, offer your helpful comment, and not your damning critisism.

As I like to say, "Let he who has never posted a questionable piece, cast the first stone"

Nuff Said.....

Danley
Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 13:03:18 (permalink)

Freeze:

I've had it with you...this is the last post I will ever do regarding you or anything you comment on. Keep making music and good luck.

Look, jamesyoyo, Sorry you feel that way, It's not my fault that you got upset and started calling me names, it's your own. I was trying to make a point that didn't concern you at all and you are the one who jumped in there and started smack talking me for no reason at all without knowing what was going on or being discussed about..........

Hey, I wish you and everyone the best also, always! I have no hard feelings toward anyone. I'm just saying what I think needs to be said to DEFEND myself... That's all.....

Take care janesyoyo, and best wishes always........

Freeze1st

Bobby

Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 13:06:24 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Danley

Really sorry Bobby. I don't know if that is you singing or not, but it sounds like something i hear straggled at the end of a bar after 20 pints of whisky.

If i've offended you, i'm sorry, but i say it how it is.

I don't want to jump into the middle of this, but, this strikes too close to the bone..

I must support Freeze1st in his opinion of MSTodge's comment.

If you want to help me improve my mix, fine, but I don't expect to be called stupid as you offer assistance.

If you don't like the style, then say it is not your style, and be done with it.

If you don't like my voice, or the way I chose to render the song, either keep your comments helpful, or shut up.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, likes to post a song and be told that they sound like someone coming off 20 pints of whiskey. There is a certain amount of artistic rendering that comes from all of us, in each tune we post.

If it is not to your taste, offer your helpful comment, and not your damning critisism.

As I like to say, "Let he who has never posted a questionable piece, cast the first stone"

Nuff Said.....

Danley

THANK YOU SO MUCH Danley! I am glad that someone finally see's what I have been talking about, I mean they don't stop to realize what it would mean if someone were to make that kinda comment about them ya know........

Thanks again! That means a lot!

Bobby

Freeze1st

Danley
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 13:27:37 (permalink)
I know exactly where you are coming from Freeze....

Some people seem to think that when a song is posted, it is open season to judge that song based on their "taste" in music. I am surprized that so many of the participants in this forum chose to disavow your feelings, simply because of the honest anger in your responses.

It is unfortunate that some relationships were harmed in this exchange. Hopefully, in the long run, reason will provale and fences will be mended.

I do, however, feel that you deserve an apology from each member who supported the harsh critisizm you reveived.

In support of all aspiring musicians.......

Danley
Jackel
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 398
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 14:30:34 (permalink)
Thanks for the chuckle everyone. This was a riot

Jeff 
i7 - Win7 64 - 12GB 1066 RAB - 128GB SSD Boot Drive - 2x1TB Data Drives - Nvidia GeForce 640 2GB Video - Mackie Blackbird - Grace M101 - KRK Vxt8's RP5's - UAD Solo

Sonar X3d - Ableton Live 8 - Komplete 9 - Ivory 2 - Spectrasonics - Plus...
foxwolfen
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8256
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 15:09:49 (permalink)

Some people seem to think that when a song is posted, it is open season to judge that song based on their "taste" in music. I am surprized that so many of the participants in this forum chose to disavow your feelings, simply because of the honest anger in your responses.

It is unfortunate that some relationships were harmed in this exchange. Hopefully, in the long run, reason will provale and fences will be mended.

I do, however, feel that you deserve an apology from each member who supported the harsh critisizm you reveived.

Danley

Errr,

Thanks for stopping by and adding to the stupidity with your ill-thought out comment that demonstrates you both neither participate here enough to know what is actually going on, and did not bother to read carefully the whole thread.

The reason Bobby's stuff is getting the kind of reviews it is getting, is because Bobby:

a) freaks out in almost every post he makes
b) refuses to listen to sound advice from experienced and talented individuals who have tried to help him, instead heaps abuse on them (he even called me names for something I was not even part of - which was him freaking out in somebody elses thread and then thinking the comment I amde about the persons song was some how about what he was fighting about with other -mostly imagined- people)
c) constantly sabotages other threads with his self-obsession
d) leaves in a huff for "two weeks" (usually a day or two), then comes back, posts a song or comment and expects that everybody will forget that Bobby was acting like an abusive tyrant and suddenly praise his music or be best buddies again.

This has not happened once, nor twice, but every week for months... its the same old bobby screaming and yelling at people.

Now the last point is, this is a peer based forum, that has its own dynamic and way of doing things. This forums participants are not here to heap praise upon works (though certainly there is lots of that), but is here to help us all grow as artists. We do this by giving feedback that is predominately objective; we do this expecting that the person who posted the song will try to address any shortcomings found in the song or mix. This is not a fan site. This is a peer site.

Those who deserve the apology are us for having to put up with so much of this from Bobby for so long. And not the same old Bobby apology: "sorry for acting like a jerk blah blah blah", always blaming it on other people and never looking toward his own behavior, then turning around and acting like a jerk again the very next day. No, not a Bobby apology, but a real apology... the sincere kind. The kind with respect.

Given that many people have been more than patient with Bobby, and given that this is one of the most supportive and well behaved forums I have ever belonged too, its actually a little bit offensive to me to have you come in here, Danley, and wag your finger at us.

Cheers
Shad
post edited by foxwolfen - 2008/11/16 15:13:34

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 16:05:30 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: foxwolfen

Danley

Errr,

Thanks for stopping by and adding to the stupidity with your ill-thought out comment that demonstrates you both neither participate here enough to know what is actually going on, and did not bother to read carefully the whole thread.

The reason Bobby's stuff is getting the kind of reviews it is getting, is because Bobby:

a) freaks out in almost every post he makes
b) refuses to listen to sound advice from experienced and talented individuals who have tried to help him, instead heaps abuse on them (he even called me names for something I was not even part of - which was him freaking out in somebody elses thread and then thinking the comment I amde about the persons song was some how about what he was fighting about with other -mostly imagined- people)
c) constantly sabotages other threads with his self-obsession
d) leaves in a huff for "two weeks" (usually a day or two), then comes back, posts a song or comment and expects that everybody will forget that Bobby was acting like an abusive tyrant and suddenly praise his music or be best buddies again.

This has not happened once, nor twice, but every week for months... its the same old bobby screaming and yelling at people.

Now the last point is, this is a peer based forum, that has its own dynamic and way of doing things. This forums participants are not here to heap praise upon works (though certainly there is lots of that), but is here to help us all grow as artists. We do this by giving feedback that is predominately objective; we do this expecting that the person who posted the song will try to address any shortcomings found in the song or mix. This is not a fan site. This is a peer site.

Those who deserve the apology are us for having to put up with so much of this from Bobby for so long. And not the same old Bobby apology: "sorry for acting like a jerk blah blah blah", always blaming it on other people and never looking toward his own behavior, then turning around and acting like a jerk again the very next day. No, not a Bobby apology, but a real apology... the sincere kind. The kind with respect.

Given that many people have been more than patient with Bobby, and given that this is one of the most supportive and well behaved forums I have ever belonged too, its actually a little bit offensive to me to have you come in here, Danley, and wag your finger at us.

Cheers
Shad

HEY YOU A-HOLE! FIRST! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO JUDGE ME????????????????????????????????????????????

Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 16:09:00 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Jackel

Hey, don't thank me, thank the people who distributed the pain against me, they are the producers of hurt, you must be a Metal music player such as I am myself, I can understand the chuckle's...... Yeah it was all a bunch of BS, but I wasn't the one who started it, I just wanted to be heard to begin with and then got STEREOTYPED by a certain user..........................

Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 16:28:56 (permalink)

Danley

Thank you! I appreciate that, I'm glad somebody finally gets what I have been screaming. Hey, I ain't out to hurt anyone at all, I mean I wish EVERYONE THE BEST ALWAYS with their music and themselves and their families, but the thing is I don't like being stereotyped and treated and categorized and labeled and belittled like I was. I mean I just wanted to post a song, and I did and then all the sudden I'm being called a DRUNK because I mentioned that on my 40th birthday where I posted getting blitzed.......

Oh well, there's nothing else I can do except stay off of these forums. I guess this person has won for now on these forums. But I still have the ability to post songs. Doesn't really matter though, I've been labeled! Deframation of Character is an ugly thing like what has been done against me. I'll leave it alone if they will. If they don't then I will pursue it.

As for me : "I am staying of of this forum forever because of this post against me", and anyone who responds after this is a COWARD who wants to chime in after the fact IMO!

THANK YOU Danley for your opinions! I'm glad someone understands what I have been trying to say all along! I mean I shouldn't be crucified for posting a song ya know, not to mention the newbies who haven't even heard the tune talking crap about me without knowing me and or ever hearing this tune. Foxwolfen is a good person. From this point on I will ignore him because he just don't get it......

Sorry Shad, No offense buddy, I still consider you a friend, you try and analize people too much and put them into categories intead of dealing with them by simpley CHATTING WITH THEM! Nothing personal man. Take care SHAD!

I'm just being HONEST AS I HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby

Freeze1st

Danley
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 17:02:22 (permalink)
Shad,

I had read the threads. My comments were not "ill thought out", based on taking the entire thing at face value. (keep reading)

But you are correct in assuming that I did not research the history of all previously posted threads so that I could fully understand the entire scope of the situation before commenting. Nor do I think that I should have to.

What I saw was a very rude comment made about a contributors singing ability. Then I saw anger, and then I saw everyone ignoring the initial criticism of the vocals, and launch into their own back and forth "hate mail" (keep reading)

Anyway, I just read Bobby's short response to you on the thread you sent to me, and it seems my empathy was misplaced.

Bobby, if you read this, TAKE A CHILL PILL. I want you to know that I initially felt bad for the way you were treated, but after reading your post to Shad following his comments to me, I find that I cannot support your musical or moral philosophy. If Shad was judging anyone in his post, it was me, for not being more careful in my overall comments about the group. I was completely floored by your apparent need to jump in and start cursing and name calling. Shad's comment was to me, and I certainly do not need your style of support. If you do not want to be sterotyped, do not become one.

Shad, Apologies to you and the rest of the group if I offended..

Danley
Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 19:58:49 (permalink)
Anyway, I just read Bobby's short response to you on the thread you sent to me, and it seems my empathy was misplaced.

Am I hearing secret email talk here?

Whatever........................ I'm talking about this thread.............

Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 20:00:31 (permalink)
SHAD YOU ARE A CRY BABY! AND A LIAR! AND A SELF RIGHTEOUS PERSON!
post edited by Freeze1st - 2008/11/16 20:07:51

Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 20:06:54 (permalink)
SHAD IS A LIAR! And I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THIS THREAD! You SAID it, I got called names to begin with, what am I supposed to sit back and allow this?

Jackel
Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 398
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 20:15:39 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Jackel

Hey, don't thank me, thank the people who distributed the pain against me, they are the producers of hurt, you must be a Metal music player such as I am myself, I can understand the chuckle's...... Yeah it was all a bunch of BS, but I wasn't the one who started it, I just wanted to be heard to begin with and then got STEREOTYPED by a certain user..........................

you are one wierd dude. I suppose what you actually are looking for is attention. completely misreading a negative critique as an actual accusation that your an alcoholic and then throwing a trantrum does get you a long thread.

Congratulations, mission accomplished.

Jeff 
i7 - Win7 64 - 12GB 1066 RAB - 128GB SSD Boot Drive - 2x1TB Data Drives - Nvidia GeForce 640 2GB Video - Mackie Blackbird - Grace M101 - KRK Vxt8's RP5's - UAD Solo

Sonar X3d - Ableton Live 8 - Komplete 9 - Ivory 2 - Spectrasonics - Plus...
RobertB
  • Total Posts : 11256
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 20:53:13 (permalink)
Bobby,
I really wanted to stay out of this thread, but Shad is not a liar. He is spot on.
You are acting 40 going on 12.
Nobody cares if you got trashed on your birthday. Really. It's not a big deal.
I heard the original post, and have to agree with mstodge's original assessment.
I chose not to reply, knowing full well what was to come.
Sure enough, here we are, once again.

My Soundclick Page
SONAR Professional, X3eStudio,W7 64bit, AMD Athlon IIx4 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM, 64bit, AKAI EIE Pro, Nektar Impact LX61,Alesis DM6,Alesis ControlPad,Yamaha MG10/2,Alesis M1Mk2 monitors,Samson Servo300,assorted guitars,Lava Lamp

Shimozu-Kushiari or Bob
robby
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5819
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 21:07:59 (permalink)
As one who has been both on the giving and receiving end of several "over the top posts". I for one have sworn it off... What can happen in the short term is that someone (a lot of people really) can see something and react (knee jerk reaction) with an off color comment or two. I still make “cheeky” remarks; however, I’ve given to avoiding overt confrontations. There’s just no percentage in it? You will never convince someone to your POV by railing against them, it will not work, it will serve the opposite and one who may initially have been viewed as an antagonist, will hence fourth be viewed as a protagonist, and vice versa...

In hind sight, when one takes time to cool off and reconsider; one may wish they had a chance to recall or take back what was said :-( Alas, we cannot do this, so it is often best to bite one's tongue, err on the side of conservatism, live to fight another day... It helps to get older too, it tends to make one more mellow, like a good wine.

Words of wisdom…
post edited by robby - 2008/11/16 21:09:01

==================
It is better to travel well than to arrive.

www.reverbnation.com/rockinrobby
Beagle
  • Total Posts : 50621
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 21:09:27 (permalink)
I've been avoiding entering this thread as well, but you've really gone overboard, Bobby. I agree that Mark was insensitive in his review and could have done a better job at stating his opinion about your vocals on this song even though I ALSO agree with him, I would not have stated it the same way - that's why, like Robert just said above, that I did not say anything because I knew how you'd react. you'd have reacted exactly like you're doing now except it would be directed at me instead of Mark (or Robert if he had been the first to say something). You are predictable and your actions are completely out of line. you really need to get a grip on your anger and resentment and stop directing it toward people in the forum who give you negative reviews.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 21:50:19 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: RobertB

Bobby,
I really wanted to stay out of this thread, but Shad is not a liar. He is spot on.
I heard the original post, and have to agree with mstodge's original assessment.

Robert, I have no problem with you, the problem is being called names from the start, and Danley saw that I was right, and Shad come back and talked a bunch of bull about me via EMAIL and that's the problem. I am right for defending myself.

Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 21:51:38 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: robby

As one who has been both on the giving and receiving end of several "over the top posts". I for one have sworn it off... What can happen in the short term is that someone (a lot of people really) can see something and react (knee jerk reaction) with an off color comment or two. I still make “cheeky” remarks; however, I’ve given to avoiding overt confrontations. There’s just no percentage in it? You will never convince someone to your POV by railing against them, it will not work, it will serve the opposite and one who may initially have been viewed as an antagonist, will hence fourth be viewed as a protagonist, and vice versa...

In hind sight, when one takes time to cool off and reconsider; one may wish they had a chance to recall or take back what was said :-( Alas, we cannot do this, so it is often best to bite one's tongue, err on the side of conservatism, live to fight another day... It helps to get older too, it tends to make one more mellow, like a good wine.

Words of wisdom…

LOL, if I bite my tongue I want be able to sing, which I should mention that as of late regardless of how it sounds I get labeled as some kinda DRUNK..........

Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 21:54:12 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Beagle

I've been avoiding entering this thread as well, but you've really gone overboard, Bobby. I agree that Mark was insensitive in his review and could have done a better job at stating his opinion about your vocals on this song even though I ALSO agree with him, I would not have stated it the same way - that's why, like Robert just said above, that I did not say anything because I knew how you'd react. you'd have reacted exactly like you're doing now except it would be directed at me instead of Mark (or Robert if he had been the first to say something). You are predictable and your actions are completely out of line. you really need to get a grip on your anger and resentment and stop directing it toward people in the forum who give you negative reviews.

Beagle you can take a number and step in the hate line also........ I have no problem with you, or RobertB, or anyone as far as that goes. You need to read the 3rd post in this thread and how I was called a name, and how SHAD tried to change the subject and put a SPIN on me trying to defend myself...........

I give up, I can't argue with you Beagle, or RobertB, and don't want to! I'll just leave this forum and site for good knowing that I AM RIGHT FOR DEFENDING MYSELF! Best wishes always............
post edited by Freeze1st - 2008/11/16 21:57:50

Freeze1st
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 21:55:47 (permalink)
Who are you to Judge? Who made you GOD and what does this have to do with you? Whatever...............

6StringGeek
  • Total Posts : 188
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 22:27:37 (permalink)
Bobby, if your family/friends do google your posts they are going to see a bunch of anger and bad language coming from your keyboard. Chill for the night and come on back tomorrow brutha! Since you don't drink, I'll have one for ya. Keep rockin bro!!!

-Inspiron 530s, Core2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 4MB cache
-SONAR 7 Studio/EZDrummer/Lambda/Toneport UX1

"You want to walk away from your dreams, or do you want to come in
here with me, like the Tenacious D I know, and change rock history!"

foxwolfen
  • Total Posts : 8256
RE: This Evening 2008/11/16 23:15:42 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: RobertB

Bobby,

Robert, I have no problem with you, the problem is being called names from the start, and Danley saw that I was right, and Shad come back and talked a bunch of bull about me via EMAIL and that's the problem. I am right for defending myself.

Ummm... Bobby, the only person who badmouthed anybody else via email was you. I have emailed nobody about this thread at all. I was confused by Danley's reference to a link I sent him. Perhaps somebody else sent one, but it certainly was not me.

The thing that you seem to not be cluing into here is that its easy to find threads that support our side of the story, not yours. So why don't you wake up and figure it out already... the problem is you.

Now believe it or not, for some reason most of us like you despite all this and would much prefer you to get a grip on yourself and participate like a regular semi-sane human being like the rest of us, than give up or continue with this nonsense.

Pull it together man. What ever it is, get a handle on it.

Shad

A scientist knows more & more about less & less till he knows everything about nothing, while a philosopher knows less & less about more & more till he knows nothing about everything.

Composers Forum
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1