Bounce to Track question

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
rbowser
Max Output Level: -10 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6518
Re:Bounce to Track question 2010/07/20 23:44:17 (permalink)
Hello, Darkside

"...my problem was solved after the 3rd reply or so... the rest of this thread is uhh...whats the word...

What's the word?  It's "Solved" - as in the best thing to add to a thread's subject line when a problem has been - solved.  It's helpful for future reference to know exactly what it was that resolved the original issue.  Looking over the thread, I'm not sure which piece of feedback helped you out.

But you did at least survive the onslaught from 10Ten, not something every person who visits this Forum could say, I dare say.

Best of fortunes to you.

Randy B.

Sonar X3e Studio
Roland A-800 MIDI keyboard controller
Alesis i|O2 interface
Gigabyte Technology-AMD Phenom II @ 3 GHz
8 Gb RAM 6 Core Windows 7 Home Premium x64
with dual monitors
Bristol_Jonesey
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 16775
Re:Bounce to Track question 2010/07/21 05:49:23 (permalink)
10Ten

ba_midi
Darkside024 Just a quick question regarding bouncing a mix to a single stereo track inside the same project. Does it ( i dont know a better way to say it) "Bounce through" the buses and effects i have set up.   Im only asking because it sounds different.   When i play the bounce to track stereo track through another buss i create with no effects on it it seems that the entire mix has a higher freq to it.   I dunno maybe im trippin..    
When you invoke the Bounce To Track(s) command via the Edit Menu, you should notice some "presets" available.  If you choose the "What You Hear" preset, that should take care of getting it all in the mixdown.    
It doesn't always do that for some reason. The mixdown dialog in Sonar has always been complete crap and really needs to be fixed.

It works perfectly for me, and has done since version 6.

So if it's screwing up for you, it's something YOU are doing wrong.

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1