Helpful ReplyLockedSo you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!!

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
Bub
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7196
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/28 20:54:53 (permalink)
jamesyoyo

GuitarBob

I wont be back after tonight, I felt I needed to respond to some of the flaming going on toward me. 

You said that 1 day and 8 hrs. ago.

Yet, surprise, surprise, you are still here.

Pathetic. Insecure. Childish Infantile. Paranoid. Delusional. 

Jagoff.
James ... you forgot to put a '.' (period) after the word "Childish" and then you capitalized the word "Infantile". Also, according to my spell checker "Jagoff" should be hyphenated. Correct spelling is jag-off.

Just thought I'd point that out since it seems we're on a grammar/spelling kick.

"I pulled the head off Elvis, filled Fred up to his pelvis, yaba daba do, the King is gone, and so are you."
GuitarBob
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 60
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/28 20:56:52 (permalink)
drma173

OK  I haven't visit this page in a while...

1ST of all hey Bobby how are you feeling, hope you doing better
2nd of all, this man speakss from the heart he wont b.s nobody 
3rd of all, THIS IS A MUSIC PAGE ANY ONE WHO F***ks WITH MY FRIEND TAKE
IT SOMEPLACE ELSE NOT HERE!!!!!!

sorry for the *****

Thanks man, you understand exactly what I am talking about. You were treated like crap because "Your Music was different, and or your ethnicity was different".

Thanks, Damn shame there is so much biased hate in the world.

Bobby

GuitarBob
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/28 21:06:42 (permalink)
Guitarhacker

James... this is entirely possible... as I mentioned...I've told him all that previously.

I like to think that people can change for the better....I can hope....

Sad that you and Yo Yo are so judgemental toward others by a comment like this.

You assume something is wrong with me and you are better for BEING YOU.

As for my real name, UH WHY DOES Anyone need to know?  And why would anyone need to know where someone lives and such????

The first post I made here there first thing I was asked was "What is your name and where do you live?"..... WHat's up with that BS?

There is a reason I use an anonymous user name, to protect my anonymity from all you hateful name calling people. I don't know you and you don't know me, I would suggest you don't post things with your real name ever.

Oh well, I have had this freaking PC online since I said I was gone. I guess it's time to logoff.

Take care, and best wishes, even to those with those freaking bad attitudes and ego's.

"BOBBY"

GuitarBob
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/28 21:07:48 (permalink)
Bub

jamesyoyo

GuitarBob

I wont be back after tonight, I felt I needed to respond to some of the flaming going on toward me. 

You said that 1 day and 8 hrs. ago.

Yet, surprise, surprise, you are still here.

Pathetic. Insecure. Childish Infantile. Paranoid. Delusional. 

Jagoff.
James ... you forgot to put a '.' (period) after the word "Childish" and then you capitalized the word "Infantile". Also, according to my spell checker "Jagoff" should be hyphenated. Correct spelling is jag-off.

Just thought I'd point that out since it seems we're on a grammar/spelling kick.

You forgot the facdt that you LIED and said things that were not true.

Whatever.

GuitarBob
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/28 21:11:24 (permalink)
radio

Sorry Bobby for all the pain !

The Zipper Man

What's that Zipper BS crap about? Oh well I am not going to read no more of this BS, I'm upset too much as of now and honestly will not be back every again.

I decided to go with another software companies software which I think is better.

Thanks James, but at least be an honest person when you reply here, your F.O.S.,  at least I am being honest. Sorry, I thought you were my friend but you decided to leave me hanging in the ditch with your latest comments.

Take care buddy, I wish you the best.

I am done with this place. And Cakewalk : "STOP TRYING THAT PORT SCAN CRAP!".

Bobby

jamesyoyo
Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3460
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/28 21:14:13 (permalink)
Weren't you leaving?

This has been the longest ending since that last Lord of The Rings movie.
Guitarhacker
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 24398
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/28 21:19:49 (permalink)
jamesyoyo

Weren't you leaving?

+1

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
Bub
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/28 21:21:30 (permalink)
jamesyoyo

Weren't you leaving?

I just spit coffee on my laptop. ROFLMFAO!

"I pulled the head off Elvis, filled Fred up to his pelvis, yaba daba do, the King is gone, and so are you."
Bub
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/28 21:28:32 (permalink)
GuitarBob

You forgot the facdt that you LIED and said things that were not true.

Whatever.
Hey ... I just quoted a post you wrote (then later edited to something totally different).

He's referring to me calling him out in the CH for lying about having a heart attack.

jamesyoyo
Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3460
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/28 21:34:23 (permalink)
GuitarBob

You assume something is wrong with me 

Assume? Isn't it proven by the very nature of this thread?

SteveStrummerUK
  • Total Posts : 31112
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/29 04:50:55 (permalink)

Personally, I feel an overwhelming sense of betrayal.

All joking aside, as someone who's invested a lot of time and effort trying to be understanding and friendly with you Bobby, it feels like a kick in the gentleman's vegetables to see you acting like this again.

What is the underlying reason for the public meltdown this time?

And seriously, if you still have unresolved issues with your previously self-admitted problems, I genuinely urge you to address them, and get professional help if need be.

Anyway, here's a few things you might want to think about...

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first"
Mark Twain

"Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time"
Miguel Angel Ruiz

"It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them"
Confucius

"Out of chaos comes order"
Friedrich Nietzsche

"Y'know, Nietzsche says: 'Out of chaos comes order'"
Howard Johnson

"Oh, blow it out your ass, Howard"
Olson Johnson

"Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"
Captain Oveur

"Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children"
Jake Blues

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Tubby Custard!!"
Tinky-Winky

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman"
Homer Simpson

"Ag-a-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Aga-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody
"
Black Lace 

post edited by SteveStrummerUK - 2011/05/29 05:13:37

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

jamesg1213
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/29 04:58:23 (permalink)

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
Beagle
  • Total Posts : 50621
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/29 06:48:32 (permalink)
Seriously Bobby.  you've been doing so well holding things together for a while and the last few days you've derailed everything you've done for so long.  all of the trust you built back up with the good folks of this forum have been shot to heck because of your anger and rage over the last few days simply because you didn't like what Herb said in the MC forum.  yeah, he could have been more tactful.  oh well.  it's a frickin' forum.  get over it.

I truly wish you the best.  I also truly hope that you don't behave this way in person because if you do then you have some serious social issues you need to resolve.

take care.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
Peter Rabbit
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1305
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/29 11:02:38 (permalink)

Things are getting entirely way too serious around here! Here's something to lighten things up a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXo-PWUuoT4&feature=related

Pete

"Creating a bad song takes just as much time and energy as creating a good one. The problem is that you don't know it's a bad song until someone tells you, and by then it's too late."
P. Rabbit
marcos69
Max Output Level: -26 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4950
Re:So you wanted me gone. I'm gone but not with out saying a few things!!!!!!! 2011/05/29 11:18:42 (permalink)
SteveStrummerUK

Personally, I feel an overwhelming sense of betrayal.

All joking aside, as someone who's invested a lot of time and effort trying to be understanding and friendly with you Bobby, it feels like a kick in the gentleman's vegetables to see you acting like this again.

What is the underlying reason for the public meltdown this time?

And seriously, if you still have unresolved issues with your previously self-admitted problems, I genuinely urge you to address them, and get professional help if need be.

Anyway, here's a few things you might want to think about...

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first"
Mark Twain

"Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time"
Miguel Angel Ruiz

"It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them"
Confucius

"Out of chaos comes order"
Friedrich Nietzsche

"Y'know, Nietzsche says: 'Out of chaos comes order'"
Howard Johnson

"Oh, blow it out your ass, Howard"
Olson Johnson

"Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?"
Captain Oveur

"Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children"
Jake Blues

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Tubby Custard!!"
Tinky-Winky

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman"
Homer Simpson

"Ag-a-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Aga-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody
"
Black Lace 

Some real words of wisdom there Steve.  Especially "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Tubby Custard!!"

Mark Wessels

At CD Baby

At Soundclick
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1