PARKOUR - STILL IN THE GAME !!!!!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
radio
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2782
Re:PARKOUR - This one is for Blipp ! 2012/05/17 15:06:29 (permalink)
notnat

cool production... sorry for your misfortune... I also have finger joint problems, mostly from old football injuries, and a couple of bar fights... I've always had to do a lot of knuckle- cracking in the studio, and on stage...  
Good luck with your recovery...

Thanks , I do alot of that too  before I try playing anything . I tried to pull on the thumb to looasen it but thats not working , I'm still alittle puzzled over having to put a brace on my hand . By not moving the thumb at all almost doesn't make any sense but I guess I will try it if thats what they are suggesting to do first . I have tried soaking the hand and thumb in warm water and that helps some , I thought about buying one of those water messagers where you soak your feet . Instead of soaking my feet soak and message my hand , might help loosen everything up .

Radio

radio
Re:PARKOUR - This one is for Blipp ! 2012/05/17 15:13:03 (permalink)
malcolmb

Hi James - Great second video and I love the music (but yours is better!). Back in my teens / early twenties I did a lot of Circuit Training - I used to play Rugby at a reasonable level - and a lot of those exercises were standard then. I also used to run Assault Courses (not voluntarily!) and it involved many of the moves in the first video (you either learnt how or ended up neck deep in the mud!). Mind you, I never jumped off an 80 foot building but I could fly - it was just the landing I had a problem with! Good luck next week with the new Doctor.

Thanks again Malcolmb , sounds like you drilled for some rough training back in your early days . Yea those types of jumps have to take a hit on the bones , its fun now but wait untill he hits 50 or 60 if he lives that long .

Radio

radio
Re:PARKOUR - This one is for Blipp ! 2012/05/20 16:04:18 (permalink)

Thanks to the few who took time out to enjoy my parkour music !
      Lately I have been viewing alot of this sport and have decided to start creating more great sounds that fit into this sport of PARKOUR .
Hell I might just try it myself after my hand heals up , on a smaller scale but heck its great excerise and its free where the world is your gym !
More parkour music soon , stayed tuned in folks !

Radio

radio
Re:PARKOUR - This one is for Blipp ! 2012/05/21 13:36:43 (permalink)

For those who still care I went to see a doctor who deals with my Tennis ebow and for my Thumb problem locking up .
He treated my thumb with a shot which didn't feel too good but is suppose to cure the problem in a few weeks he said .
The arm he gave me a support ban for support , I'll be back up and running in two to three weeks so get ready for another PARKOUR song .

Cheers ! Radio

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1