Late Night Tele ...

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
rebel007
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 926
Re: Late Night Tele ... 2014/08/17 22:38:15 (permalink)
P.S. I have taught music for over 35 years and the thing I enjoy most about it, is hearing someone practice and get better. I can listen all day to someone honing their skills.

Home Built Desktop Computer: Intel Core i5 750: 4Mb RAM: NVidia 210 Silent: Windows 10 32bit: Sonar Platinum: Roland OctaCapture
Presario CQ41 Laptop: Intel Core i5 760: 4Mb RAM: Windows 10 32bit: Sonar Platinum (Retired)
CbB on HP Pavilion Laptop 64bit: GeForce Video Card: Intel 8550: 256GB SSD 1TB Data Drive: Windows10 64bit
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: Late Night Tele ... 2014/08/20 05:57:59 (permalink)
bayoubill
Speaking of practice. I know I can listen to this for inspiration! You got Chops and that tone! Thanks Kenny!!! Now I'm motivated  

Hi Bill , 
I'm just playing over one chord , a C7 …thats all it is  thanks a lot for the listen and the kind words 

Old55
Very nice, Kenny.  

thank you very much Jan 

rebel007
Nice one Kenny. Not everyone has a band available to get the required "10,000 hours of practice that is needed to make a maestro" way of thinking. So sometimes BIAB (or other such programs) is just perfect to get those fingers and brain engaged and moving to the required tempos. Sounded great to me, there was some nice licks and fine structure amongst that.

Hi rebel007 ,
when I was coming up a lot of players would get together and practice together , or jam  .
now it seems as if it's every man for himself when it comes to learning music .
thankfully programs like BIAB or other such programs as you mentioned exist . it is true that they can be very helpful for getting into musical shape . I'm glad you enjoyed 

rebel007
P.S. I have taught music for over 35 years and the thing I enjoy most about it, is hearing someone practice and get better. I can listen all day to someone honing their skills.

Yes rebel007 , I feel when all is said and done I get the most enjoyment on a personal level when I feel like I'm learning how to play new things expressively on my guitar . Also,  I like when old concepts that I thought I knew actually become fresh again to me because I figured out a way to understand them and use them correctly 

For incremental progress I like to slow things down , listen , learn how to play it and then play it at speed through a few keys ...

thank you for giving Late Night Tele a listen 

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

BIABDude
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 676
Re: Late Night Tele ... 2014/09/18 05:33:53 (permalink)
++1

//
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1