Helpful ReplyThe ultimate guide to get your Roland/Edirol devices to work with Windows 10. [Updated]

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
Afrodrum
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 559
Re: The ultimate guide to get your Roland/Edirol devices to work with Windows 10. [Updated 2017/09/02 16:09:24 (permalink)
borispulido
Hello, i have Edirol UA-5 interface, after WIndows 10 anniversary update dont work anymore, they only have Windows Vista and Seven drivers support in Roland´s Page. Can i try to do the same method??? sorry for my english. I'm from Venezuela need this interface working again cuz here is toooooo difficult to get a new one. thx for reply

Year ago I was able to find the instruction in this forum how to manually edit driver texts and it worked in Windows 10. Do some research and you will be fine. Also there was something on you tube.

Windows 10/64, Intel i7 Xeon X6575 3,07GHz, 24Gb RAM, chipset: Intel X58 Express, Kingston SSD 240Gb,  Sonar Platinum , Edirol UA-25.  (Some extra VSTs: PSP almost all/  IK - AT4, ST3, / AAS - all/ TH3 full/ +10dB/ Melodyne Editor). EVE sc205 monitors, Defil Kosmos guitar, blue lava lamp, ashtray.  And there is some great music you may find at: https://soundcloud.com/pawel-jan-1

sarmad_dehnadi
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 84
Re: The ultimate guide to get your Roland/Edirol devices to work with Windows 10. [Updated 2017/09/12 11:46:54 (permalink)
I never buy ROLAND again until they change the support policy !!!!!!!

A specialized studio for mixing and mastering music
www.sdrecords.ir

saqhan
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: The ultimate guide to get your Roland/Edirol devices to work with Windows 10. [Updated 2018/02/09 20:17:49 (permalink)
hi everyone, i have edirol pcr-500.. firstly i did everything you said and it worked power on system see the midi but when i restart computer it did not work again so no light on the keyboard no usb connection sign nothing. any suggestion about how to fix this? i will never buy roland again too.
Thobbe
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: The ultimate guide to get your Roland/Edirol devices to work with Windows 10. [Updated 2018/02/20 11:03:05 (permalink)
Hi!
Back in MIDI etc business and then discovered that my UA-25 had aged so much that Roland did not provide a driver for the current Windows version 10. 
Found this nice forum and thread and tried some of the methods. To begin with Fybas new method I could not used while I could not find the RolandDriverPatch tool, mentioned in your video. 
I used the command lines to set Windows 10 to not require signed drivers. And this morning I tried just to installa the Windows 8/8.1 driver and Windows then said "This is not for this Windows version". Ok I cancelled. But not sure when maybe I tried again, and then Windows asked me if I wanted to install the driver in compatiblity mode (not sure about the exact wording). I clicked yes and then installation completed after clicking the red message "not signed....". 
The I connected the UA-25 USB as instructed byt installation program. The installation program then  said, that in steps 2 and 3 the installation should show down right on the screen, which did not happen, only thing that happened is that the UA-25 lit up and started working. 
I have tested MIDI-interface and Soundcard shows up and works.
What more could be wrong?
My old SONAR version worked with the interface. 
Next to test are if my old Kontakt softsynts will work. 
Best regards
Thobbe, Uppsala, Sweden. 
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1