Helpful ReplyLockedLACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
themusicroom
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 14:04:54 (permalink)
If I don't like the offer.. I don't like the scam... the lack of communication... the lack of email response... the lack of telephone support.   Are you speaking for CAKEWALK, are supporting their communication approach or lack of it.
Sorry, adrian.corssan if your just trying to help.
I've promoted the SONAR software to several artists who felt PROTOOLS was the only way, and used SONAR for 5 album projects myself.  I had hoped I would at least get a small bit of respect from the company, but that hasn't 
happened.  Thanks again. Johnny

Beepster
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 14:08:08 (permalink)
themusicroom
If I don't like the offer.. I don't like the scam... the lack of communication... the lack of email response... the lack of telephone support.   Are you speaking for CAKEWALK, are supporting their communication approach or lack of it.
I've promoted the SONAR software to several artists who felt PROTOOLS was the only way, and used SONAR for 5 album projects myself.  I had hoped I would at least get a small bit of respect from the company, but that hasn't 

But you DID. The Chief Technical Officer of the company has responded to you directly multiple times on multiple platforms.

How can you say you've been ignored?
chuckebaby
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 14:08:38 (permalink)
themusicroom

I think the multiple reply's from cakewalk staff on this thread is respect don't you ?
I also think if you truly respected cakewalk, you would understand they are dealing with high volume support tickets and you might be more understandable.

you have every right to be upset no doubt but cut them some slack. they said they are hiring new support techs.
not much else they can say really.

you are also making it seem like cakewalk is forcing you to pay for lifetime upgrades.
they are not... just don't buy it. pay annually and continue just like you were never offered a great deal by cakewalk.

post edited by chuckebaby - 2016/08/25 14:33:25

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

The Grim
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 724
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 14:14:03 (permalink)
themusicroom
HEY Guys I got 2 replies from Cakewalk support!  WOW Great!
unfortunately they DID NOT address the issues.  Totally off, they obviously didn't read my statements.
"I never said it was offered at $299 and I only got a $199 offer".  
Again, this is a "canned response" with a  just in case i wanted to reply to it.
I purchased my upgrade for $199 download the final components in May, and in June they want
me to purchase it again for $199 with lifetime updates.
SAD Cakewalk Support again.  This really becoming a Joke.

John Reed Sonar user for  cell: (310) 503-1198 and home # (310) 316-4551.

yes support is sad at the moment, but things happen and they say it will change shortly, but sad none the less.
the lifetime membership is a bargain, i got it for $99 when it was announced, but even at $199 it is still a bargain (as long as sonar lasts more than another 12 months after you current subscription expires, if it only lasts another year after your current subscription expires then you are still in good shape, you come out square) so it's a winner which ever way you look at it and i think sonar will most likely last more than a year after your current subscription. if you have the money just press buy, no brainer deal really
themusicroom
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 14:14:11 (permalink)
re: But you DID. The Chief Technical Officer of the company has responded to you directly multiple times on multiple platforms. How can you say you've been ignored

Canned responses... $299 vs 199...or yes we got your message... BUT no calls, no personal emails... NOTHING
I don't even know who The Chief Technical Officer is.   Why do you think I'm writing this? I'm so Frustrated with 
poor Customer Service and Poor Communications.. you don't even know.
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 14:15:27 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby chuckebaby 2016/08/25 14:37:57
got it
you made your point
you know how much the upgrade costs
locking this thread

ps. I can't advise you strongly enough to remove your personal contact information from this thread. If you elect to do so, I will clean up quoted references. The choice is yours.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1