Helpful ReplyYearly upgrades.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
pwalpwal
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3249
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/12 13:16:49 (permalink)
35mm
I think the OP is looking at this from the wrong direction. You are paying for a license, not updates. Most software you purchase one time and get free updates that are released within one year of your purchase. After that one year period if you want to upgrade to the latest version you have to purchase a new license again (often getting a discounted upgrade fee) - that's the standard, traditional model.

no the standard traditional model was major version/minor version, with usually updates/fixes (minor versions) free until the major version was incremented (v1.0, v1.1, v1.2... v2.0) - and that would have been unusual for a major version increase within just a year... the license was for that major version and covered any updates/fixes (minor versions)
the whole "yearly" thing is relatively new (<5 years) and we're still working out the wrinkles...

just a sec

brconflict
Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1891
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/12 21:54:09 (permalink)
I'd like to address the updates, in which the OP says aren't really impressive enough to plunge in for.
When I look at the rolling updates, I see this:

- Some selected new features--many times, features I don't see benefit from, but perhaps one or two.
- Bug fixes and enhancements, some very obscure compared to issues that I certainly run into, but can't always duplicate.

Now, that sounds like I'm trolling, but the reality is, there's a wide customer-base, extremely varied opinions on what's a priority, and exponentially difficult processes to find, report, duplicate, squash, and document issues.

When they say, choose your battles wisely, this is an understatement. Cakewalk bakers must do all of this, QA the updates, and get the rollout in a sprint every month (or just about). It's very efficient, and quite scrum-like, but when you're dealing with this type of software, it's impressive that this is possible. And I can't stress enough how much we begged, pleaded, and succeeded with this advancement in rolling software-development.

If these rolling updates are not impressive, the standard to which one measures the updates is probably too high.

Brian

Sonar Platinum, Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9, MOTU 24CoreIO w/ low-slew OP-AMP mods and BLA external clock, True P8, Audient ASP008, API 512c, Chandler Germ500, Summit 2ba-221, GAP Pre-73, Peluso 22251, Peluso 2247LE, Mackie HR824, Polk Audio SRS-SDA 2.3tl w/upgraded Soniccraft crossovers and Goertz cables, powered by Pass-X350. All wiring Star-Quad XLR or Monster Cable. Power by Monster Power Signature AVS2000 voltage stabilizer and Signature Pro Power 5100 PowerCenter on a 20A isolation shielded circuit.
Zargg
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10666
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/12 22:02:00 (permalink)
brconflict

If these rolling updates are not impressive, the standard to which one measures the updates is probably too high.

I agree very much with this statement 

Ken Nilsen
Zargg
BBZ
Win 10 Pro X64, Cakewalk by Bandlab, SPlat X64, AMD AM3+ fx-8320, 16Gb RAM, RME Ucx (+ ARC), Tascam FW 1884, M-Audio Keystation 61es, *AKAI MPK Pro 25, *Softube Console1, Alesis DM6 USB, Maschine MkII
Laptop setup: Win 10 X64, i5 2.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 320gb 7200 RPM HD, Focusrite Solo, + *

interpolated
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 830
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/12 22:20:59 (permalink)
My take on it is this. Sonar is host for your sound. You get all these features for the fraction of the cost of say Protools and everything that goes with that. Cubase and Samplitude are marginally more expensive depending on which version you buy. I was surprised to see that Logic Pro was £199 although the disadvantage to that is, you have to change religion.

OK maybe the score view is more a visual guide than a composers dream but that aside. If you really need to score music, a separate program like Finale or Sibelius will suit you better. 

I don't really use all of the features in Sonar as it is however with every new project and scenario I am forcing myself to learn how to make better use of what I do have and not what I would love to have in it. My previous DAW was Cubase and I had to relearn how to approached routing audio etc. 

The support on the forum has been excellent with Noel the CTO chiming now and again to help with issues. So what's not to like? Nothing is perfect in life though. 

I have computer stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/sigmadelta
lfm
Max Output Level: -53 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2216
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/14 17:00:28 (permalink)
interpolated
You get all these features for the fraction of the cost of say Protools and everything that goes with that. 

How upated are you on this?

ProTools is $599 new, Platinum $500.
To stay current PT is $99 annually, Platinum $250.
To reinstate expired by more than a month - PT is $299 and Platinum $250.

Make your pick if PT is alternative.
More content in Platinum for sure, but $150 extra a year and something 100% of your choice?
You can buy stuff for that money too.
But consider PT cpu hog compared to both Sonar, Cubase, Samp and Reaper.
And you need AAX plugins or use wrappers like Metaplugin or Patchwork to run VST if some plugins are exclusive.
But cloud collaboration is probably the best there is - nobody is close - share a track that is common and that is what you update like a version handling.

But all inclusive - Platinum is really high priced to stay current, compared to anything else.
Most expensive major version upgrade, next to Sonar, is probably Samplitude $199 and new release every year.
Cubase Pro is about $175 every two years for major version, and half that on x.5 version every year - so annually $87 to stay current.

So when I saw how new pricing policy were on Sonar I was really surprised - and did they really check competition?
At least I understand why they hide prices for rolling updates from anybody buying up on Platinum.
brconflict
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/14 18:00:32 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Cactus Music 2017/07/15 16:06:43
lfm
interpolated
You get all these features for the fraction of the cost of say Protools and everything that goes with that. 

More content in Platinum for sure, but $150 extra a year and something 100% of your choice?
And you need AAX plugins or use wrappers like Metaplugin or Patchwork to run VST if some plugins are exclusive.
But cloud collaboration is probably the best there is - nobody is close - share a track that is common and that is what you update like a version handling.

But all inclusive - Platinum is really high priced to stay current, compared to anything else.
Most expensive major version upgrade, next to Sonar, is probably Samplitude $199 and new release every year.
Cubase Pro is about $175 every two years for major version, and half that on x.5 version every year - so annually $87 to stay current.

So when I saw how new pricing policy were on Sonar I was really surprised - and did they really check competition?
At least I understand why they hide prices for rolling updates from anybody buying up on Platinum.

I've never paid over $125/yr for Sonar, sometimes lower. They almost always offer discounts for renewals. I will admit $250 for Platinum is a bit pricey compared to PT $99. However, if you look at the alternative $24.99 price/mo. for a full year (perpetual license) vs. $24.99 comparison for PT indefinitely (non-perpetual license (subscription only)), the deal looks a bit better. Platinum is also limited only by your hardware. PT is limited by hardware and license. Sonar Platinum certainly is more feature-rich than PT. You can't mix Surround in standard PT, and limited to 64 tracks at 96Khz, for example.

Keep an eye on your email Inbox for Sonar renewal deals, and watch the forums. You might be surprised at how valuable Sonar pricing is.

Brian

Sonar Platinum, Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9, MOTU 24CoreIO w/ low-slew OP-AMP mods and BLA external clock, True P8, Audient ASP008, API 512c, Chandler Germ500, Summit 2ba-221, GAP Pre-73, Peluso 22251, Peluso 2247LE, Mackie HR824, Polk Audio SRS-SDA 2.3tl w/upgraded Soniccraft crossovers and Goertz cables, powered by Pass-X350. All wiring Star-Quad XLR or Monster Cable. Power by Monster Power Signature AVS2000 voltage stabilizer and Signature Pro Power 5100 PowerCenter on a 20A isolation shielded circuit.
lfm
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/15 10:00:23 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Cactus Music 2017/07/15 15:59:23
brconflict
However, if you look at the alternative $24.99 price/mo. for a full year (perpetual license) vs. $24.99 comparison for PT indefinitely (non-perpetual license (subscription only)), the deal looks a bit better.

For a small project studio to just rent PT 2-3 months and do that project - no strings attached - it's an alternative.
Not for all year usage, I think.

Maybe campaigns is way to go, I don't know. Just keeping back to my own thinking why I never went for Producer back in the day - the annual penalty in price of updates. That a lower threshold would encourage an upgrade.

Artist=$49 annually.
Pro=$75 annually.
Plat=$99 annually.

seems more like lowering threshold to go for it and be in the same realm as competition.

$245 for Platinum, and maybe campaigns at $149 or $129 is still high.
It's not that much happening in a year.
If you are already set in plugins and instruments - what is there?

Platinum is also limited only by your hardware. PT is limited by hardware and license. Sonar Platinum certainly is more feature-rich than PT. You can't mix Surround in standard PT, and limited to 64 tracks at 96Khz, for example.

Avid policy to strip down versions to sell hardware - and then keep adding penalty to those that did - is no better.
And userbase had their say - share went from $18 to $8 until management  corrected some in policy. Now share is about $5 still.

But nobody can deny that PT is kind of reference for serious studios. But probably changing as I write and loosing territory all the time.

Plenty good thinking in Sonar to compete too. And Cakewalk is maybe together with Cockos Reaper team the most dedicated to improve in the business, I think.

But lacking what PT, Cubase, StudioOne do, and to some extent Reaper and Samplitude - VCA's would give headroom to do anything smoothly as a project grows. Reaper and Samp can't do true nested - so lack a bit.

I did not do notation as I tested PT, so can't say how it measures up. But Cubase is really, really good in this field.

Keep an eye on your email Inbox for Sonar renewal deals, and watch the forums. You might be surprised at how valuable Sonar pricing is.

I am checking out Cakewalk every spring a bit to see what happends. I ran Sonar Studio 4 and 8.5, X3 and Artist 2015(actually Cakewalk Pro 3.0 in the 80's and first windows 3 version 1.0 and 1.25) - and will probably get Sonar Pro at some point if it gets closer to Cubase Pro. If to have Sonar as backup it's good to be as close alternative as possible.

Notation and nested VCAs is on the top of my list of needed features. Other really nice things in Cubase is handling of relative automation ghost curves to get visuals while doing that and then can freeze into automation when you feel you are done. Works for VCAs too. Multiple marker tracks are really useful too, make one with timebase time to be used for video scenes, one with bars+beats timebase for recording postiions and one for normal playback and mixing. One marker track is active at a time. And same with multiple ruler bars and can select grid as time or bars+beats.

Cubase new video engine is imminent and on next maintenance update - so might be something there too to look at for competition. I ran video in Sonar but when I set markers for scenes it was off a bit the next time I opened project - so not really usable.

Testing Reaper 5.4 just now one simple thing struck me as excellent thinking - when changes in tempo track, you get a marker with new tempo printed right there, no need to to look at obscure tempo track and hover mouse or something. Little things like that makes a big difference the more hours a day you sit and work with mixes. And doing video I found that I do a lot more of tempochanges to fit different scenes.

Region in Reaper is also excellent, it taking everything including tempo track with you if moving it. Creating inserting nodes as needed.

Is new ripple editing in Sonar doing this?
Allow to move full section of project?
Can you lock a track, like video - and have that untouched?

Cubase Pro 9 with SA2015 as backup - W7 i7 2.8GHz 16G GeForce GT 730 - RME HDSP 9632 + AI4S
chuckebaby
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/15 15:22:27 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Cactus Music 2017/07/15 15:59:54
I believe the reason PT became so big or dare I say "The industry standard" was because of their control surfaces.
The C24 was out of this world once upon a time. Now that CS have become more interchangeable and are more cross platform they lost a lot of their gold dust they accumulated back in the early 2000's.
I personally believe Avid took that for granite, thinking their customers would stay loyal (and bring in new customers) no matter what. Another part of their demise was Drivers. Or should I say, lack there of.

They also probably figured by keeping potential buyers on a leash (ball and chained) to their hardware devices would solidify more sales. that seemed to back fire a bit. Oh well you win some you lose some.

Important to note though is indeed loyalty. If (the producer in the studio I worked at in Boston who introduced me to digital audio) had handed me Pro tools back in 1999, I may still be using it now. Familiarity, learning a new DAW, reinventing the wheel keeps a lot of users from moving to different DAW's. I use Cakewalk because I've been using it for almost 18 years.
Funny thing is, when that producer handed me Cakewalks Pro audio and said "Learn it, this is the future".
I laughed and said; Don't sell the tape machines yet. I thought it would never last. Glad I was wrong. Even funnier...
I still have my tape machines

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

Cactus Music
  • Total Posts : 8424
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/15 16:22:32 (permalink)
Interesting stuff. First I agree that $250 is way too high and why I would not even consider that. I have found with software you need to keep your eyes wide open and take the opportunities when they come along. If it seems to high, wait, it will always come down and in the case of Sonar I have not had to lay out much cash since 8.5. I even bought Home studio. Same with 3rd party plug ins. I have a lot of powerful stuff on my computer and I doubt if it cost me much over $700 in the lat 6 years. 

Johnny V  
Cakelab  
Focusrite 6i61st - Tascam us1641. 
3 Desktops and 3 Laptops W7 and W10
 http://www.cactusmusic.ca/

lfm
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/16 05:50:43 (permalink)
chuckebaby
I believe the reason PT became so big or dare I say "The industry standard" was because of their control surfaces.
The C24 was out of this world once upon a time. Now that CS have become more interchangeable and are more cross platform they lost a lot of their gold dust they accumulated back in the early 2000's.
I personally believe Avid took that for granite, thinking their customers would stay loyal (and bring in new customers) no matter what. Another part of their demise was Drivers. Or should I say, lack there of.

They also probably figured by keeping potential buyers on a leash (ball and chained) to their hardware devices would solidify more sales. that seemed to back fire a bit. Oh well you win some you lose some.

You are probably right about that.
For anybody that never saw the film Soundcity - I recommend it strongly.
Such inspiration in many ways, I watch it every couple of months.

Anyway, there is quite some history over ProTools as well and how that introduction for music production influenced everything. And ProTools was also early to this digital thingy - and the leader of the pack.

As one story in film it took about two hours to render a song on computers of that day.

Overall it's about how Dave Grohl bought the legendary Neve board console at Soundcity and also made a really nice film on history of that studio, used by Nirvana, Tom Petty, Neil Young, Fleetwood Mac as many others, and also recordings in Grohls new location for an album also featuring Paul McCartney. An album I also purchased on cd with excellent tracks.

Anyways, enough off topic....
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/16 09:29:51 (permalink)
lfm
interpolated

There are a few features you only get in Pro Tools HD that have been in Sonar for years and that's a big slice of bucks every year, $399 if you absolutely need to have those few features. Way more than Sonar Platinum. I know I have it and pay for the privilege every year to have HD. If I don't update and want to buy back in that's $899.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/16 15:40:00 (permalink)
Cactus Music
Interesting stuff. First I agree that $250 is way too high and why I would not even consider that. I have found with software you need to keep your eyes wide open and take the opportunities when they come along. If it seems to high, wait, it will always come down and in the case of Sonar I have not had to lay out much cash since 8.5. I even bought Home studio. Same with 3rd party plug ins. I have a lot of powerful stuff on my computer and I doubt if it cost me much over $700 in the lat 6 years. 

Bottom line is that the listed upgrade prices are like MSRP. I suspect that ultimately, few people will end up paying $249 for a Platinum upgrade. Then again if some really exceptional features are added that cost significant $$ for Cakewalk to implement, $249 might seem entirely reasonable to users anyway. It remains to be seen how pricing and feature upgrades play out over time, at which point it will be possible to base opinions on something other than speculation.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
lfm
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/16 16:08:04 (permalink)
mudgel
There are a few features you only get in Pro Tools HD that have been in Sonar for years and that's a big slice of bucks every year, $399 if you absolutely need to have those few features. Way more than Sonar Platinum. I know I have it and pay for the privilege every year to have HD. If I don't update and want to buy back in that's $899.

Yes, PT HD is another story. Avid was very back and forth about that too. On track monitoring and VCA's were removed for a while when spreadsheet guys were in the clouds somewhere thinking they could charge anything for nothing, like chuckebaby was into a bit.

Ordinary PT12 with 128 tracks is probably ok for most people. And most outrageous removals back in place.
I followed Avid forum for a year around then, and there were some other stuff in HD too that is beyond my understanding how they even succeed in charging so much for those cards.

I saw some episodes on Pensados Place where some usage of PT in the field, live tv shows and whatnot. You don't take a chance under those those conditions. If you having something that works you are not likely changing it.

Sonar is much more resource efficient than PT for sure. I ran PT as trial on a rather weak laptop and could run Sonar, Reaper and Cubase just fine - and PT just about started up. I think Avid are Mac guys and PT run much better on Mac, and Windows version is just for courtesy being large market. Just like Digital Performer in cpu on Windows as an estimate - also some work before MOTU get that optmized, I think. DP was double cpu for even less amount of plugins in a project. Maybe PT was a bit better than that.
abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/16 16:36:03 (permalink)
lfm

You are probably right about that.
For anybody that never saw the film Soundcity - I recommend it strongly.
Such inspiration in many ways, I watch it every couple of months.

Anyway, there is quite some history over ProTools as well and how that introduction for music production influenced everything. And ProTools was also early to this digital thingy - and the leader of the pack.

As one story in film it took about two hours to render a song on computers of that day.

Overall it's about how Dave Grohl bought the legendary Neve board console at Soundcity and also made a really nice film on history of that studio, used by Nirvana, Tom Petty, Neil Young, Fleetwood Mac as many others, and also recordings in Grohls new location for an album also featuring Paul McCartney. An album I also purchased on cd with excellent tracks.

Anyways, enough off topic....

A bit more OT regarding that studio.  The XLN Addictive Drums ADpaks Fairfax Vol 1 & 2 were recorded in the former Sound City using vintage gear.  So it is possible to have a tiny piece of history in your DAW. 

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
dubdisciple
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5849
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/16 17:04:34 (permalink)
I think sonar traditionally offers many opportunities to upgrade for cheaper. Hope that trend continues.
brconflict
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/17 14:17:48 (permalink)
dubdisciple
I think sonar traditionally offers many opportunities to upgrade for cheaper. Hope that trend continues.

Agreed. I would advocate, however, as the OP complained, $249 for Platinum upgrade, when you do see $99 for PT on their website, regardless of how the two companies place value on the product, would indeed sway potential new customers from going in. MSRP is one thing, but when most people think MSRP is usually only about 120% of the Street Price (let's say, for example $199), $249 does make Sonar less attractive. I think CW would do themselves a tremendous favor in the storefront of newcomers and lower that MSRP by a significant amount, regardless of touted value. New buyers aren't usually aware of that value, and probably won't be for some time. Remember, these aren't people coming in from PT every day. Many newcomers are buying into Sonar strictly because it's intuitive--the sole reason I came to Sonar. But it took me a few years to realize the value of what I was buying and that I'd receive strong upgrade pricing incentives.

Brian

Brian Walton
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 584
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/17 14:46:22 (permalink)
eliafell
Hey guys,
I own Sonar Platinum through steam. My yearly update plan thing ran out in April, and I have been looking into renewing it to get the rolling updates going again only to realise that platinum users have to pay a heap more money to do so. At the moment it would cost me 249USD to jump back on the rolling updates compared to Pro which is only 99USD. I looked back at the past months to see what the difference is between the versions and I have to say I am somewhat baffled by the fact that platinum users only get 1 or 2 extra features compared to the rest. How on earth is this "season pass" worth an extra 150 a year? I paid a premium upfront for platinum to get the extra features like vocalsync etc, so I feel I am being somewhat punished for owning a more expensive product. 
Does anyone feel the same about this issue? 
I am not trying to troll, honest, I love Sonar as a DAW. I just feel there is something wrong with the pricing structure here.

Thanks. 
Neil

I'd wait.  Yes, you will lack Ripple Editing and the Adaptive Limiter, but those are likely the two big things you lack by not renewing yet.  They will certainly offer a better than $250 deal, just be patient.  
SmilingCrow
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 48
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/17 19:02:23 (permalink)
So if I upgrade from X3 Producer to Professional it will cost me $100 using the current offer, then after a year I can optionally choose to pay $100 (current price) for a year's worth of updates every 12 months.
As I wouldn't need to keep it updated all the time I can leave gaps here and there.
So do Cakewalk have offers for the 12 months of updates and what have they been in the past year or so?
If they are half price then buying one every 18 months or so for $50 seems a lot more appealing than paying $100 per year as it's a third of the price on an annual basis.
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/17 19:25:37 (permalink)
Yes, there is no requirement to purchase updates. When you do purchase an update, you get the current version + 12 more months of updates. The new price structure was announced a few months ago. While Cakewalk has offered discounts in the past and say they will continue to do so, there is no history of discounts based on the new price policy other than the current offers.
SmilingCrow
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/17 20:09:20 (permalink)
Thanks. So what were the previous costs of 12 month update plans for Professional at full price and discounted?
I know it's only a reference but it's better than nothing.
scook
Forum Host
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/17 20:22:58 (permalink)
Having followed the XL/Producer/Platinum upgrade path, I have not paid attention to other product prices. Hopefully someone with experience in the Professional line will weight in.
SmilingCrow
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/17 20:27:34 (permalink)
scookHaving followed the XL/Producer/Platinum upgrade path, I have not paid attention to other product prices. Hopefully someone with experience in the Professional line will weight in.

Knowing the prices for Platinum would be helpful as they may use the same percentages for updates and offers.
scook
Forum Host
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/17 20:56:05 (permalink)
This time last year Cakewalk was offering an upgrade to Platinum with lifetime updates for $199 or $99 for those who already renewed in 2016. Renewals in early 2016 were available for $149 (it was a little less at discounters). I only followed upgrade pricing since being on upgrade path starting with the original version of SONAR.
lfm
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/17 21:04:48 (permalink)
Easy to forget for US folks - but all europeans face added VAT cost between 19-25% on any prices - for non-business users. Businesses registered for value added taxes this is not a cost though.

Last year it was a lot of talk about Holidays season soon to come and why offers were extended and so forth - which we europeans(at least me) had no idea what that is. One would think christmas, but seems extended almost all fall.

Just a reminder - not all US folks here....
Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 814
Re: Yearly upgrades. 2017/07/17 21:26:44 (permalink)
There's a bit of confusion going on in the thread. Direct stuff doesn't automatically apply to Steam purchases.

For example, SONAR is sold with a Season Pass model on Steam that aligns with the calendar year. We tend to aggressively discount upgrades as it gets later in the year, to make up for the time difference, and then just include the next years season pass when it gets down to the last month of the year and it's back up to a more 'normal' price.

For Steam purchases you'll want to look at the latest SONAR Steam FAQ: http://steamcommunity.com...edetails/?id=834500302

Best Regards,
Seth
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1