Helpful ReplyWhich Studio One plugin work in Sonar ?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
whattarush
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 713
Re: Which Studio One plugin work in Sonar ? 2017/12/15 14:49:57 (permalink)
Frank Harvey
Maybe not Right Forum ......But HEY...These are 'Desperate Times'.
I am in the early stages of Demoing S1 and whilst 'Smilingly' enjoying the Demoes... I have found a problem.
I am a live performer ( OK....along with my better half) and use Roland SD50 Mobile Studio Canvas hardware as our backing track hardware.
Over many years....Have used Sonar to great affect in editing Mid files.
With Sonar ......you could pick your Midi output (ie: SD50) and it would contentedly play your files through the SD50 to a similar audio spread to that which you would experience on Gig Night.
To those of you with a more advanced level of experience in SD1 ........particularly if you use an ext Midi output device ........ Why is my midi sound module NOT Working.
As of today...used the SD50 with Sonar and Reaper.....No worries ...............hooks up and everything fine.
I suppose I Don't even know what specific question to ask as S1 is a new player in my IT learning.
Cheers......Frank 

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/210044153-Studio-One-How-do-I-setup-a-hardware-keyboard-synthesizer-in-Studio-One-

"When your moving in the positive, your destination is the brightest star"!!! www.elmarqrecords.com/ www.reverbnation.com/label/elmarqrecordsllc" www.facebook.com/pages/ElMarq-Records/160103362281 "Never look down on anyone UNLESS you're picking them up!"
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1