Helpful ReplyIs there life out there, or are we alone

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
DrLumen
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 621
Re: Is there life out there, or are we alone 2018/05/06 05:18:07 (permalink)
eph221
It's interesting to contemplate.  Most people gravitate towards either evolution or creation.  What if it's both and we're the first.  It's an awesome responsibility.  

I know it goes against both but I tend to believe that evolution was created.

We are not alone. Just by the sheer numbers, there has to be life out there at this moment. Possibly, pondering the exact same question.

I am still a skeptic and don't believe every UFO spotted are aliens but I want to believe.

-When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Sonar Platinum / Intel i7-4790K / AsRock Z97 / 32GB RAM / Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB / Behringer FCA610 / M-Audio Sport 2x4 / Win7 x64 Pro / WDC Black HDD's / EVO 850 SSD's / Alesis Q88 / Boss DS-330 / Korg nanoKontrol / Novation Launch Control / 14.5" Lava Lamp
iRelevant
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 430
Re: Is there life out there, or are we alone 2018/05/06 12:50:41 (permalink)
DrLumen
eph221
It's interesting to contemplate.  Most people gravitate towards either evolution or creation.  What if it's both and we're the first.  It's an awesome responsibility.  

[...]
We are not alone. Just by the sheer numbers, there has to be life out there at this moment. 
[...]

That is just an assertion, to this day there is no evidence of this hypothesis/belief. 
Life also have to start somewhere, as far as I'm concerned it looks like it's here ... and unless we do something stupid will extend from here on into infinity. If the process of conquest of the universe goes on for long enough, maybe in a million years, in some far distant galaxy ... life on earth will be portrayed as a myth. Something like Atlantis. 
- Sven 

OS:Win7x64 SP1 CPU:i5/8GB/SSD DAWs : CbB, FLS, SO2, (Reaper) etc. To much Gear, not enough wires. 
My Music : BandLab  https://www.bandlab.com/irelevant BandCamp : https://irelevant.bandcamp.com
jamesg1213
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re: Is there life out there, or are we alone 2018/05/06 13:16:43 (permalink)
iRelevant

That is just an assertion, to this day there is no evidence of this hypothesis/belief. 

When's that ever stopped people? 

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
MandolinPicker
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 720
Re: Is there life out there, or are we alone 2018/05/06 17:08:28 (permalink)
iRelevant
...If the process of conquest of the universe goes on for long enough, maybe in a million years, in some far distant galaxy ... life on earth will be portrayed as a myth. Something like Atlantis. 
- Sven 

There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe... with tribes of humans... who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians... or the Toltecs... or the Mayans. Some believe there may yet be brothers of man... who even now fight to survive - somewhere beyond the heavens!

The Mandolin Picker
"Bless your hearts... and all your vital organs" - John Duffy

"Got time to breath, got time for music!"- Briscoe Darling, Jr.

Windows 8.1, Sonar Platinum (64-bit), AMD FX 6120 Six-Core, 10GB RAM
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1