Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
stratguy
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 199
2006/03/26 19:32:25 (permalink)

Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1?

Hi folk's I'm new to the forum and am trying to see if there are any Roland VM-3100 and RPC-1 owners out there using it with Sonar. I'm just now beginning to use the two together and so far everything seems solid but I was just wondering about tips using the two together.

Things like using the VM-3100 as a control surface which I'm not doing yet but it supposedly will work. Also mixing down thru the VM. How many tracks can you mix down 16 or maybe more? thanks for any input.

He Died For You And Me, How Lucky Could We Be? Bob

35 Replies Related Threads

vintagevibe
    Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2446
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/26 23:29:24 (permalink)
    I use the VM3100Pro and RPC-1. I don't use it to mix because it just complicates the process for me. I prefer mixing in the computer. Also if I wanted a hardware controller for mixing or as a control surface I would want moving faders and track naming. That's just me.

I do, however, find the setup quite usefull as an input and playback mixer. I use scenes to go to about 8 different setups instantly. I have setups for things like tracking dry, tracking wet, traking with fx that don't get recorded, jamming, different output setups etc... It really saves a lot of time and there's never "just one setting I forgot" sidetracks.

My only issue is that Gigastudio reports it is incampatible and won't load. I don't use Gigastudio but will eventually and I haven't had time to troubleshoot this. It's on the Giga H/W list.

As far as mixing tracks it has 8 audio tracks which are seen in Sonar and 12 total analog inputs and s/pdif. So you can mix 8 stereo or mono computer tracks plus all the other inputs if needed to any analog or digital recorder. I think there is a way to mix 8 tracks from the computer thru the mixer and back into the compter but I've never done that. Most of my VST and DXi effects blow away the VM3100's and I have so much more control of tracks in Sonar. I really like the reverbs and 3D chorus in the mixer though. There is a way to use those onboard fx as send/receive fx in Sonar. But again I've never done that. You can find both of these process by searching this board.

Hope that helps.

Dean
    stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/27 02:19:09 (permalink)
    Hi Dean, yes that does help because I want to get a feel for what this thing can do and what it doesn't do so well. As far as gigastudio goes I have it and GS-3 recognizes my VM-3100 and RPC just fine so probably all you need is updated drivers as a matter of fact it shows it as gsif-2 capable. Now I haven't got into using GS yet because I think I'll wait and put it on another machine most folks says that it works better that way so I'm looking for a 2nd computer. If you need me to send you the newer drivers just holler or I can give you the link as well. Although I have it installed just to make sure it actually works and yes it does. Thanks buddy

HeatherHaze
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 334
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/27 04:24:00 (permalink)
    I've been using the VM-3100 Pro by itself for several years and have gotten to know it pretty well. I am a BIG fan of this board. It can do a million things, and it does everything well. It has a pretty large learning curve, and too few XLR inputs...but if you take the time to learn how to work it, it is one powerful little mixer.

I added the RPC-1 card a few months ago and integrated my VM-3100 Pro into my digital recording setup. I was amazed at how easy the setup was, and how well it coexists with my M-Audio Delta 66. Turns out the Delta and the RPC-1 both use the same M-Audio driver and control panel! I was happily stunned by this discovery, as my studio suddenly jumped from 6 tracks to about 20. Sweet.

The one really big limitation of the VM-3100 Pro is that it can NOT handle sampling rates greater than 44.1KHz. This can be a real deal-breaker for a lot of people. I have issues with it, myself...but...I have learned to live with it for now. Luckily, it does handle 24-bit processing, which is its saving grace (or else it would be in the dumpster). I really don't mind working in 44.1KHz with 24-bit bandwidth. If I want to work with higher sample rates, I can always fall back on the Delta and use the VM-3100 Pro as an analog mixer. It all works out.

The effects on the VM-3100 Pro are very high quality, and there are hundreds of them. In fact, I have used the mixer as a stand-alone effects rack for my sax on live gigs. It really rocks for this and I have seriously considered getting a second unit just for this purpose. I have also used it as a sub-mixer for live recording, as a keyboard rack, input/output monitor mixer, MIDI control surface, vocal effects module, etc. It also has two onboard compressors which work great (very smooth and transparent), and both can be used in conjunction with the two independent FX processors.

I do wish it had motorized faders for studio work, but since the faders can be set to remember their positions digitally I don't find this to be a big deal. I do really appreciate the MIDI implemenation of this unit, as I can use the MIDI channel faders to control practically anything in Sonar by setting the remote control options. It can get a bit confusing remembering where the physical faders are in relation to the "virtual" faders when you switch back and forth from various audio and MIDI channels. The little transport is great, once you figure out how to make it work (you have to set up MIDI key bindings in Sonar).

The VM-3100 Pro really is baffling complicated at times. It's not too hard to accomplish something once you know how to do it, but I wouldn't call it "intuitive." For all its shortcomings, however, I still love this incredibly versatile little powerhouse of a mixer.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the VM-3100 Pro, I may be able to help.

)-|-( HeatherHaze
    http://heatherhaze.com/

"This will be our reply to violence: to make music more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before." ~ Leonard Bernstein

Cakewalk by Bandlab
    Studio One 3.5, Cubase 9.5
    Intel Core i7  8700, 32Gb RAM
    Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
    V-Studio VS-700
    Slate Raven MTi2
    Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
    ...and a whole bunch of other stuff.
    HeatherHaze
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/27 04:26:48 (permalink)
    My only issue is that Gigastudio reports it is incampatible and won't load. I don't use Gigastudio but will eventually and I haven't had time to troubleshoot this. It's on the Giga H/W list.
    This sounds like it might be a sampling rate issue. The VM-3100 Pro can only handle 44.1KHz, so you may need to adjust the driver to lock at 44.1KHz before running GS.

)-|-( HeatherHaze

"This will be our reply to violence: to make music more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before." ~ Leonard Bernstein

Cakewalk by Bandlab
    Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
    V-Studio VS-700
    Slate Raven MTi2
    HeatherHaze
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/27 04:35:53 (permalink)
    I forgot to mention, I also have a pair of Roland DS-90A digital monitors, which work in conjunction with the VM-3100 Pro for COSM speaker modeling. This is a really neat feature as it lets you sample your mix through all sorts of different virtual monitor setups (including a very useful "flat" patch). It also lets you keep the signal digital all the way to the very end of the signal chain, giving you a very accurate mix. This setup may not be for everyone, but I really like it.

)-|-( HeatherHaze

Cakewalk by Bandlab
    Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
    V-Studio VS-700
    Slate Raven MTi2
    b3gsus@msn.com
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1293
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/27 10:06:40 (permalink)
    It really rocks for this and I have seriously considered getting a second unit just for this purpose.

HeatherHaze,

If you're serious about getting a 2nd VM3100 Pro w/r-bus card, let me know as I have one in near new condition that I'm looking to sell.

It is a fine unit & what you say about understanding it makes all the difference in what all it really can achieve! I have a Roland VS-2480CDRW with 2 r-bus cards so I really have no use for it. Wildman

Wildman,,aka,,,"Nick Danger"
    Studiocat Core2Quad Q9550 w/P45 Cset XP-Pro Sonar Pro 8, 2 FF 800, Wclock, Avalon VT-737, Focusrite V Master,Eureka, 2-LA-4s, Neumann U87,TLM-103,Rode NTK,MCU,Event SP8s, DynAudio BM5As VS-2480 4 DA88
    2-Mackie 24/8buss
    vintagevibe
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/27 13:42:10 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: stratguy

Hi Dean, yes that does help because I want to get a feel for what this thing can do and what it doesn't do so well. As far as gigastudio goes I have it and GS-3 recognizes my VM-3100 and RPC just fine so probably all you need is updated drivers as a matter of fact it shows it as gsif-2 capable. Now I haven't got into using GS yet because I think I'll wait and put it on another machine most folks says that it works better that way so I'm looking for a 2nd computer. If you need me to send you the newer drivers just holler or I can give you the link as well. Although I have it installed just to make sure it actually works and yes it does. Thanks buddy

That's good news. I would be delighted if you would send me the drivers you are using. You can send it to deanesque@att.net.
    I downloaded one before but I apparently got the wrong one.

Thanks,

Dean
    vintagevibe
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/27 13:45:08 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: HeatherHaze

This sounds like it might be a sampling rate issue. The VM-3100 Pro can only handle 44.1KHz, so you may need to adjust the driver to lock at 44.1KHz before running GS.

I'm not a home now but I'm pretty sure my RPC-1 driver does lock at 44.1. How do you "adjust the driver to lock at 44.1KHz"?

Dean
    HeatherHaze
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/27 15:25:24 (permalink)

I'm not a home now but I'm pretty sure my RPC-1 driver does lock at 44.1. How do you "adjust the driver to lock at 44.1KHz"?
    Just open up the driver control panel and click on the "Hardware Settings" tab. You will see a box with all the various sampling rates the card is capable of using. Make sure the circle next to 44.1KHz is selected, then check the box labelled "Sampling Rate Locked". Also, be sure that the "reset when idle" checkbox is NOT checked. I'm going from memory so the labels may read slightly different, but you get the idea.

Upon further thought, it occurs to me that if you try to open a project that was sampled at a higher rate, it will probably fail (Sonar does this). In this case the solution is found by changing the sampling rate of the project. I don't use Gigastudio, but there must be some way of setting the default sampling rate to 44.1KHz.

Note that the RPC-1 card and driver CAN handle sampling rates all the way up to 192KHz. The VM-3100 Pro simply won't lock to anything other than 44.1KHz. So...in theory you can still work with higher sampling rates, you just...um...can't hear them. Or record them. Using the VM-3100 Pro. That is. :::cough:::

Anyway, just some thoughts. Good luck!
    post edited by HeatherHaze - 2006/03/27 15:41:51

)-|-( HeatherHaze

Cakewalk by Bandlab
    Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
    V-Studio VS-700
    Slate Raven MTi2
    stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/27 18:15:54 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: HeatherHaze

Thanks HeatherHaze, I appreciate all the good info and from such a pretty gal ;-) Seriously I feel the same way exactly it has a few short comings but the good points far out weigh the few bad ones. I have dealt with mixers for years and this one has been the hardest one learn by far.

I do have one question if I decided to mix down thru it how may tracks will it mix down from sonar 16 audio and 16 midi? I probably will not use it to mix down due to some of it's limitations but it is killer for tracking.

HeatherHaze
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/27 23:08:27 (permalink)
    I do have one question if I decided to mix down thru it how may tracks will it mix down from sonar 16 audio and 16 midi? I probably will not use it to mix down due to some of it's limitations but it is killer for tracking.
    With the VM-3100Pro and RPC-1 card you get 8 tracks in and 8 tracks out, all digital audio. You have one MIDI output port to work with so you get the standard 16 tracks (channels). The cool thing about the VM-3100 Pro is you can then mix those 8 audio tracks from your computer with up to 12 additional tracks simultaneously, plus up to 16 MIDI tracks. It gives you a lot of flexibility and control over the signal path (sometimes maybe too much, as it can get really confusing). Add to this the very high level of control afforded by the software control panel...and it boggles the mind.

Anyway, short answer: 8 audio tracks in and out.

)-|-( HeatherHaze

Cakewalk by Bandlab
    Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
    V-Studio VS-700
    Slate Raven MTi2
    stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/28 04:02:57 (permalink)
    Thanks HeatherHaze, that answered my question. I'll have to stick with sonar for mixing because 8 tracks will not be enough. I'll tell you though it's a heck of a good sound card sonar see's it as 4 seperate stereo cards. I very seldom track more than 8 inputs at a time and with digital I can run either the keyboard or guitar if he has digital out on his effects thru the digital input which that way I could track 10 tracks, 5 for drums, 1 for bass, 1 for scratch vocal and 1 for acoustic or electric gtr along with stereo keys in digital. I think that will work for me.

The compressors seem pretty straight forward and should be useful for tracking as well. I have a session coming up soon and I'll let you know how it works out. Thanks again.

pharohoknaughty
    Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1226
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/28 11:53:15 (permalink)
    I have the VM-7200. It has 3x8 rpc in and out, 1 SMPTE in and out, and 22 mic/lines. Motorized 100 mm faders. I convert the RPC to ADAT, so I end up with 26 digital channels.
    post edited by pharohoknaughty - 2006/03/28 12:00:11
    b3gsus@msn.com
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1293
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/28 12:01:05 (permalink)
    Boy did you come into this post with the heartbreaker rbus setup!!!!! Without doubt, that is plenty of in's & out's for most anyone...Does that Model work at higher rates or is it also limited to 44.1??? Thanks, Wildman

Wildman,,aka,,,"Nick Danger"
    Studiocat Core2Quad Q9550 w/P45 Cset XP-Pro Sonar Pro 8, 2 FF 800, Wclock, Avalon VT-737, Focusrite V Master,Eureka, 2-LA-4s, Neumann U87,TLM-103,Rode NTK,MCU,Event SP8s, DynAudio BM5As VS-2480 4 DA88
    2-Mackie 24/8buss
    pharohoknaughty
    Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1226
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/28 14:42:52 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: b3gsus@msn.com

Boy did you come into this post with the heartbreaker rbus setup!!!!! Without doubt, that is plenty of in's & out's for most anyone...Does that Model work at higher rates or is it also limited to 44.1??? Thanks, Wildman

It goes to 48, 24 bit. I have eight internal effects(reverbs), 4 way eq and compression on all 48 channels, etc. You can get these cheap on Ebay. I paid about $7,000 years ago.

http://www.supersonica.it/public/Products/Roland/VM7000/Rol_VM7000_PTR2-en.htm
    HeatherHaze
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/28 16:40:03 (permalink)
    I have the VM-7200. It has 3x8 rpc in and out, 1 SMPTE in and out, and 22 mic/lines. Motorized 100 mm faders. I convert the RPC to ADAT, so I end up with 26 digital channels.
    Wow. Thanks for the tip, that is an awesome looking board. I love Roland stuff!!!

)-|-( HeatherHaze

Cakewalk by Bandlab
    Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
    V-Studio VS-700
    Slate Raven MTi2
    stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/29 07:03:54 (permalink)
    Yeah with the 7200 you could definitly go big time very quickly. I would imagine already having a VM mixer the learning curve wouldn't be that bad. I'll start watching ebay. Now HeatherHaze don't you be bidding against me :-)

lavoll
    Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 447
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/29 12:11:14 (permalink)
    i have that exact setup.. but nothing useful to add to this discussion :) it works great. I thought i would do more "grabbing the faders to automate mixing" then i do.. but i do all that from the slider on my keyboard most of the time :)
    so for me it's a great soundcard with cool effects :) two synths, a mic and a guitar stays patched into it.

.. and it just works.. :)
    HeatherHaze
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/29 15:19:50 (permalink)
    Now HeatherHaze don't you be bidding against me :-)
    I'm not making any promises.
    stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/30 08:59:08 (permalink)
    LOL, well we'll have to find one to bid on first. I've been searching and there was one the first day but it sold and I'm not finding anymore. One thing I just thought about is even after I find a board and buy it I'll still have to buy 3 new RPC-1 cards. I don't think they are to expensive but with 3 of them it will add up.

stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/31 15:50:00 (permalink)
    Hi HeatherHaze, if you are interested there is a mixer about to be sold real cheap on ebay here's the item number if you want to bid 7402478365 I can't this week I've got my money tied up in groceries maybe the next one :-)

HeatherHaze
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/03/31 20:31:18 (permalink)
    Hi HeatherHaze, if you are interested there is a mixer about to be sold real cheap on ebay here's the item number if you want to bid 7402478365 I can't this week I've got my money tied up in groceries maybe the next one :-)
    That's a good deal, for sure, but I'm not in a position to bid right now either, unfortunately. Luckily I'm sure there will be more popping up on eBay. The great thing about Roland gear is it seems to last forever. I'd rather buy silightly older Roland gear than pay through the nose for new junk. Not that there isn't anything good out there...it's just you can get such great equipment for so much less money. Anyway, thanks for the tip!

)-|-( HeatherHaze

Cakewalk by Bandlab
    Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
    V-Studio VS-700
    Slate Raven MTi2
    stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/04/01 13:22:40 (permalink)
    You're welcome I feel the exact same way and I'll have one of those boards by summer :-)

stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2006/05/10 05:34:33 (permalink)
    Hi folks, I hate to dredge this old thread up but I thought it the best place to get an answer to my question. As you know I have a VM-3100 pro mixer so I'm wanting to record directly into sonar 5 pe and use sonar plugins and monitor in real time. Ok I have my latency in great shape 5.8 ms and I haven't even tried to get lower but I'll bet you I can milk at least 2 ms's off that and get it down to around 3 or so. So I know how to do everything except not monitor my guitar thru the vm-3100 I want to input my guitar into channel 4 (thats the gtr input) and then go into sonar and pick the channel I want to record on and then send that signal back out to the vm-3100 and I do not want to hear the dry signal coming from the input on channel 4 on the vm-3100 I only want to monitor from sonar with plugins running. Actually it's not me but a steel playing friend that does not have any effects and I want to capture a dry signal and re-amp it later but I thought I'd throw a little compression and reverb to make his signal pleasing to him so he'll play better.

Now I know how to do it using the effects on the vm-3100 but I need to learn how to do it in sonar. I don't have any type of manual to look in other than the quick start very skimpy manual that came with it. So is there a way to do this surely there has to be and I'll bet you guys will laugh at this very simple question and I will to after I find out how simple it is :-) Thanks for any help I'll bet Heatherhaze will know :-)

Bob

stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2007/01/23 10:41:42 (permalink)
    Hi guy's yes I know I'm resurrecting a very old thread:-) but I thought this would be the best way to try to get an answer to my question and major pain in the butt!

As stated earlier I use a Roland VM-3100 Pro and I am now using a Boss GT-Pro to record my guitar but it makes no difference what effects I use. If I use the spdif input on the VM3100 pro it randomly mutes all the sound and says on the readout that it is checking for the digital signal. Kind of like it's afraid it's going to drop out and it wants to make sure it's still there.

Has anyone else had this problem when recording thru the digital spdif input on the VM-3100Pro? Like I said it matters not which effects I use I have at least 4 other effects with digital spdif out and when I connect them it randomnly does this check.

Of course the big deal is if it does this check while I'm recording I have to stop and start that take again.

Anyone have any suggestions???? Thanks for any healp.

Bob

Hey guy's I might have made a mistake tying this in with this old thread but I'll leave it here for a day or so and see if it get's any publicity here and if not I'll just start a new thread.
    post edited by stratguy - 2007/01/23 11:36:31

Muziekschuur at home
    Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1442
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2007/08/21 18:23:23 (permalink)
    I have one RPC-1 and two M-audio R-bus cards. Any way to get these cards all going in one system if both the RPC-1 and M-audio driver are in the WINXP system? Do i need to delete some RPC-1 driver somewhere?

Thanks,

Cakewalk Sonar Platinum Windows 7 32bit & 64bit (dualboot) Gigabyte mobo Intel dual quad 9650 & 4GB Ram RME DIGI9636 & Tascam DM24.  M-audio Rbus & SI-24 Alesis Pro active 5.1 & Radford 90 transmissionline monitors. Roland RD-150 piano Edirol UM-880 & alesis fireport.
    Remote recording Alesis HD-24 & Phonic MRS 1-20.
    P.A. D&R Dayner 29-8-2 & behringer MX8000 (& racks)
    Rackpc Sonar Platinum with win10 AMD X6 1055T, 16GB Ram
     Dell inspiron 17R 6gb ram W10 two SSD's Sonar Plat.
    stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2007/08/21 19:02:23 (permalink)
    Hi muziekschuur, I can't think of a way to utilize the RPC-1 card with your setup. The RPC-1 card is primarily for hooking up to Roland's mixers like the VM-3100 pro or the 7000 series or even the VSR-880 recorder or VS2480 recorder to transfer 8 tracks to and from the mixer to the computer or to add 8 more inputs to the 2480 and vs and VSR series recorders with a R-bus connector. So I don't see any way to utilize it with you setup unless you have one of those mixers or recorders I mentioned.

Bob

Muziekschuur at home
    Max Output Level: -62 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1442
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2007/08/21 19:24:04 (permalink)
    I have two M-audio Rbus cards, a RPC-1, two VSR880's and a SI-24. And I think I found a way to port R-bus to TDIF.

Now, if only these three cards could be married in one pc.

Cakewalk Sonar Platinum Windows 7 32bit & 64bit (dualboot) Gigabyte mobo Intel dual quad 9650 & 4GB Ram RME DIGI9636 & Tascam DM24.  M-audio Rbus & SI-24 Alesis Pro active 5.1 & Radford 90 transmissionline monitors. Roland RD-150 piano Edirol UM-880 & alesis fireport.
    Remote recording Alesis HD-24 & Phonic MRS 1-20.
    P.A. D&R Dayner 29-8-2 & behringer MX8000 (& racks)
    Rackpc Sonar Platinum with win10 AMD X6 1055T, 16GB Ram
     Dell inspiron 17R 6gb ram W10 two SSD's Sonar Plat.
    stratguy
    RE: Anyone using Roland VM3100 pro and RPC1? 2007/08/21 20:38:21 (permalink)
    two VSR880's and a SI-24

Now with that information things change some. I don't own a M-audio r-bus but I do own 2 Roland PCI RPC-1 R-bus cards and they have the capability of being chained together with a small sync cable that hooks internally to the cards. When you do that the pair show up in my recording software (Sonar 6.2) as Roland RPC 1 and 2 each one with 4 pairs of stereo ins and outs or 8 mono in' and outs. They are synced by Sonar so I can actually record and mix 16 tracks at one time thru both of them.

I'm pretty sure that your M-Audio cards will have the same capability with the one big difference being that your M-Audio cards also have analog in's and outs if you hook up the breakout cables. I can with an adapter turn my rbus cards into adat light pipe or Tascam tdif and record that way if I wanted to. But I don't own tascam recorders or adats but if the need ever arose I could certainly do that so theres no reason you can't do it now if you can find or make a sync cable for you mp-audio r-bus cards.

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1