Helpful ReplyGoodbye Sonar, I've had enough.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Author
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 17:10:38 (permalink)

In my quest to find a replacement for Project 5  i wound up seeing the light w Abelton 9 Live ( intro at this point )

Mr C you may have had a lot to do w that one  gulp, I know I bump feathers w you …Yet , I do listen to you 

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

backwoods
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2571
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 17:10:45 (permalink)
"BTW you will see the anti FL12 rants at Image Line as well"

It's probably the same guy too. There are about 20 daws and you could buy the lot for about 5k. Somehow people expect to pay a couple of hundred bucks and get a 40 million dollar product which totally fufills hhis/her expectations at all times now and into the future on any OS etc etc.
kennywtelejazz
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 17:23:39 (permalink)
bitflipper
I'm going back to FL, too.

The elastic wore out too fast on the Hanes, so it's Fruit of the Loom for me now.

@bitflipper, i thought you were a rugged outdoorsy type of guy 

What , You don't go Commando ?  

not me that's for sure , I'm no longer brave enough lol

Kenny
post edited by kennywtelejazz - 2015/10/04 17:31:00

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

Beepster
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 17:43:08 (permalink)
kennywtelejazz

Kenny

This comment reminded me of the "Lemmy" documentary when Grohl (or one of the other youngsters being interviewed) tell the stories about old Lemster in his "Daisy Dukes" freeballin', pinballing and not givin' a f*ck because it's "hot out" and those are his shorts.

Lemmy is of course god... but that really is not a pleasant image.

Of course they showed a pic of him in those too... much to my horror.

*shudder*
robert_e_bone
  • Total Posts : 8968
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 17:58:50 (permalink)
Beepster
kennywtelejazz

Kenny

This comment reminded me of the "Lemmy" documentary when Grohl (or one of the other youngsters being interviewed) tell the stories about old Lemster in his "Daisy Dukes" freeballin', pinballing and not givin' a f*ck because it's "hot out" and those are his shorts.

Lemmy is of course god... but that really is not a pleasant image.

Of course they showed a pic of him in those too... much to my horror.

*shudder*

Just HEARING about that someone felt a need to take such a picture horrifies me perhaps even more than the fact that Lemmy was proud of showing off his Lemming.

Bob Bone

Wisdom is a giant accumulation of "DOH!"

Sonar: Platinum (x64), X3 (x64) 
Audio Interfaces: AudioBox 1818VSL, Steinberg UR-22
Computers: 1) i7-2600 k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & 2) AMD A-10 7850 32 GB RAM Windows 10 Pro x64
Soft Synths: NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, many others
MIDI Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Keystation 88es
Settings: 24-Bit, Sample Rate 48k, ASIO Buffer Size 128, Total Round Trip Latency 9.7 ms  
Beepster
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 18:24:47 (permalink)
robert_e_bone
Just HEARING about that someone felt a need to take such a picture horrifies me perhaps even more than the fact that Lemmy was proud of showing off his Lemming.

Bob Bone

Well fortunately Little Lemmy and his basketball collection weren't in the pic because it's a rear view but still... a sexegenarian crank head's pasty white asscheeks ain't nothin' anyone needs to see.

Really... bikini cut jean shorts ain't a good look on ANY dude... and ain't that great on most women either.

Gotta respect the fact he simply doesn't give a sh*t though. lol
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 18:35:33 (permalink)
kennywtelejazz
In my quest to find a replacement for Project 5  i wound up seeing the light w Abelton 9 Live ( intro at this point )

Mr C you may have had a lot to do w that one  gulp, I know I bump feathers w you …Yet , I do listen to you 

I don't recall you being bumpy, you always seemed pretty sincere.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again...SONAR is a million-dollar recording studio disguised as software, Ableton Live is a musical instrument disguised as software. To me, they have many more differences than similarities. The fact that I use SONAR for 90% of what I do doesn't diminish my admiration for Live, whose developers had a very specific vision and not only stuck to it, but refined it over the years. Similarly, SONAR to me has always been about pushing the envelope and advancing the state of the art. I think Cakewalk has been consistent there as well.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Vastman
Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2508
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 18:40:20 (permalink)
Planet is on the verge of mass extinctions because of the me me me... 

Self righteousness lazy ignorance and denial are powerful failings in our species...

Dana
We make the future... Climate Change Music
VastMaschine:SP4L/W10/i74930K/32GB/RME/CAD E100s; The Orchestra! NOVO!/Inspire/BohemianViolin&Cello, ARK1&2,/MinimalCapriccioMaximoSoto/OE1&2, Action&Emotive/Omni2/Tril/RMX/All OrangeTree/Falcon/APE Jugs/Alpha&Bravo/BFD3 & SD3
Gravity/DM307/AEON/DM/Damage/Diva/HZebra/Hive/Diversion/VC4/Serum/Alchemy/blablabla
Spitfire/8DIO/SL/KH/EW/NI; Shred1&2/AGF,G,M&T Torch&Res&Ren/GD-6; Ibanez SR1200&SR505
NOVAX FanFret Tele&Strat 
ampfixer
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5508
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 18:44:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby SteveStrummerUK 2015/10/04 20:08:05
I think you're all making a big thing out of a little thing. The guy quit, goodbye, full stop.

Regards, John 
 I want to make it clear that I am an Eedjit. I have no direct, or indirect, knowledge of business, the music industry, forum threads or the meaning of life. I know about amps.
WIN 10 Pro X64, I7-3770k 16 gigs, ASUS Z77 pro, AMD 7950 3 gig,  Steinberg UR44, A-Pro 500, Sonar Platinum, KRK Rokit 6 
dubdisciple
Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5849
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 18:46:09 (permalink)
The only problem I have ( and "problem" is a stretch ) is requesting no user feedback ona user forum. If this were a customer  service forum such a request would make more sense. 

It sounds like Sonar is just not right for him.  As a person familiar  with FL, I get it. For certain production styles FL is far more intuitive in many ways, despite the many creative workarounds and alternatives by Anderton and others.  Any genre of music can be made with Sonar, but some are going to be a smoother ride than others and in some cases it comes down  to the dificulty of abandoning what is familiar.  Why people get a completely different system and expect it to behave he same way baffles me.
konradh
Max Output Level: -42 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3325
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 18:48:51 (permalink)
Interesting because my music is about 85% virtual instruments and 15% vocals.  I sometimes use external synths, but less and less as time goes one.

Konrad
Current album and more: http://www.themightykonrad.com/

Sonar X1d Producer. V-Studio 700. PC: Intel i7 CPU 3.07GHz, 12 GB RAM. Win 7 64-bit. RealGuitar, RealStrat, RealLPC, Ivory II, Vienna Symphonic, Hollywood Strings, Electr6ity, Acoustic Legends, FabFour, Scarbee Rick/J-Bass/P-Bass, Kontakt 5. NI Session Guitar. Boldersounds, Noisefirm. EZ Drummer 2. EZ Mix. Melodyne Assist. Guitar Rig 4. Tyros 2, JV-1080, Kurzweil PC2R, TC Helicon VoiceWorks+. Rode NT2a, EV RE20. Presonus Eureka.  Rokit 6s. 
Anderton
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 19:00:23 (permalink)
ampfixer
I think you're all making a big thing out of a little thing. The guy quit, goodbye, full stop.

Yes, that's an accurate summary. But as Vastman said:

"Planet is on the verge of mass extinctions because of the me me me... "

...which is why I think the solipsistic nature of this kind of post strikes a nerve. We're not at end-Permian event levels yet, but we're getting there fast. Earth quits, goodbye, full stop.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
BobF
  • Total Posts : 8124
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 19:09:20 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby SteveStrummerUK 2015/10/04 20:08:54
Anderton
ampfixer

Yes, that's an accurate summary. But as Vastman said:

"Planet is on the verge of mass extinctions because of the me me me... "

...which is why I think the solipsistic nature of this kind of post strikes a nerve. We're not at end-Permian event levels yet, but we're getting there fast. Earth quits, goodbye, full stop.

The sun's circumference will eventually swallow earth's orbit and beyond.  This WILL happen.  There is nothing we've done to cause it.  There is nothing we can do to keep it from happening.

In the mean time, I suggest we concentrate less on what people do and more on how many people there are.  Once the population reaches a certain point, existence alone will exceed the min. resource consumption footprint req'd for our continued survival.

Seriously

Bob  --
Angels are crying because truth has died ...
Illegitimi non carborundum
--
Studio One Pro / i7-6700@3.80GHZ, 32GB Win 10 Pro x64
Roland FA06, LX61+, Fishman Tripleplay, FaderPort, US-16x08 + ARC2.5/Event PS8s 
Waves Gold/IKM Max/Nomad Factory IS3/K11U

backwoods
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2571
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 19:11:58 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Vastman 2015/10/04 22:47:34
Thanks bobF! 

It seems petty but if someone makes a big deal about quitting and is whining on the way out I don't have a problem with giving him a big kick up the butt as he walks out the door.
kennywtelejazz
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 19:52:47 (permalink)
Anderton
kennywtelejazz

I don't recall you being bumpy, you always seemed pretty sincere.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again...SONAR is a million-dollar recording studio disguised as software, Ableton Live is a musical instrument disguised as software. To me, they have many more differences than similarities. The fact that I use SONAR for 90% of what I do doesn't diminish my admiration for Live, whose developers had a very specific vision and not only stuck to it, but refined it over the years. Similarly, SONAR to me has always been about pushing the envelope and advancing the state of the art. I think Cakewalk has been consistent there as well.

Appreciate you being kind with your comment   I am very sincere …at times it can feel as if my outspokenness may create conflicts that aren't really there ….

When I was younger , i have recorded in a number of well known multi million dollar studios a few times . It can be a very scary thought in a satisfying way to wake up a few decades later and realize that while I was sitting there watching the engineer set up the drum mics  .My mind would drift into dreaming away along the lines of  "someday I hope to make enough money to have all this "….
SONAR actually intimidates me at this point with it's depth and complexity .Yet , it can be said with total certainty that my dream did come true …
It can become a somewhat frighting thought in a good way to realize that the gift I wished for so much back then was given , it is right here , right now . 
I can appreciate the giver behind the gift and the role " Cakewalk " played …now i got to try to move forward and up my progression of learning  …learning how to play Jazz guitar was easy compared to this  
even reading this now , it may sound like i'm nuts  
I found out a long time ago if you want to stop somebody cold in their tracks give them exactly what they think it is they want. Then it becomes a thing where there are no more excuses to not move forward … in my case if I don't move forward
I got nobody else to blame ….

thanks for doing what you do , you do make a big difference around here 

Kenny  
post edited by kennywtelejazz - 2015/10/05 01:49:02

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .

andymcnish
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 20:04:25 (permalink)
I do find it difficult to line up multiple piano rolls at once and input notes in multiple tracks in Sonar whilst keeping all tracks in view. I tried to do it when I first got the program but it certainly isn't obvious to a newbie like me how it's done (I assume it can be).

Now of course you can always read the manual, but it is a huge and very complicated manual (and program).

I think if you do a lot of piano roll inputting then maybe FL12 is simply more set up for that. Like many here, I can't follow why OP doesn't just use new vsts with FL12 if he just wanted some new synths but was otherwise happy with that program...
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 20:20:26 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby BobF 2015/10/04 20:38:33
If the OP does not want feedback he best not hold his mic right in front of the speaker.

HTH.

deswind
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 952
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 20:37:40 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Vastman 2015/10/04 22:51:06
Sorry you did not enjoy Sonar.  I have been with Cakewalk since the 90s.  There have been a lot of changes and it is all great.  But some people love PCS some love Macs, some like ketchup, some like mustard. 

I don't like uncooked onions.  I better find a board where I can write about that but ask for no feedback.
bobguitkillerleft
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 944
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 21:37:13 (permalink)
Regardless of software,they all have their foibles,mine is-how dare every thing work perfectly,after 4 years of contact with a qwerty and 2 computers when I can't get my head around 
Melodyne to be succinct...is it Editor that I upgraded to[with zero authorizations left-do not have a clue how that happened?] or is it Singletrack?

Fruity loops,i thought that was changed to FL STUDIO to make it sound less lollipop? Studio 1/3 spiking the latest 14 core Xeons,Cubase playing it's own A.I. version of MIDI,as Samplitude costing $4,000 in Australia,didn't Windows 95 era DAW's cost $3,000 minimum,whilst having the CPU power to run 1 plugin?

If you understand the amazingness of Platinum [I do mostly except melodyne and it's horrible results of making guitar players who could never bend properly,or with vibrato that sounds like a job interview,now sounding as good as Elliot Randall !!!!!] that makes me feel like I really did waste my life,but announcing you given up on a brand of Daw for another,you make me seem like a genius.
I certainly are not,but thanks anyway :)
Bob

https://soundcloud.com/rks26https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitmen Lenovo W540 Factoryrefurb SONAR PLATINUM,Ozone 7 N.I. KA6 Komplete 9 SSD4 Platinum Epi L/H LP Custom Headstock broken twice and fixed.Gibson L/H Les Paul 2010 Wine Red Studio stupid Right Hand Vol.Tone for Left Hand?LH84Ibanez RS135 gen.FloydRose JB Marshall 100w 2203 4x25w Celestion Green backs
"You are what you is"-Frank Zappa "But I'm gonna wave my freak flag high"-Jimi Hendrix    
smithkf51
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 22:36:32 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Vastman 2015/10/04 22:51:51
I've always been of the opinion that the guys who sign in to say goodbye to SONAR are just here to yank our chains. That doesn't diminish the joy I get out of reading Craig's posts.
post edited by smithkf51 - 2015/10/04 22:46:28
Vastman
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 23:05:40 (permalink)
smithkf51
I've always been of the opinion that the guys who sign in to say goodbye to SONAR are just here to yank our chains. That doesn't diminish the joy I get out of reading Craig's posts.

well, he was only here for a few weeks and struggled to get the demo to work... and a purported platinum  owner only a week or two ago... had lots of trouble getting basic things to work and beep spent lots of time trying to help him understand...so might not be the brightest bulb...then again, I didn't get very far with a trial of studio one2 when I tried it...but I've admitted many times I'm an idiot! I didn't blame it on the program...

Given the obvious diminished brainpower we both share, staying with what you know makes sense...That's why I'm still here! blathering about a lot of stuff out of ignorance or misunderstanding and running out the door with a "I've had enough" is what is sad.   

And, beyond stupidity, I've come to appreciate that different things resonate with different kinds of people... My best friend, an extremely intelligent climate change podcaster, bought all into Sonar at my suggestion... we've been close for years and he loved what I've been able to create.  However, after several months and loads of handholding by me he threw his hands up in frustration, as he couldn't figure things out and ultimately switched to Ableton, as it spoke perfectly to him (I tried it and didn't get it at all).  We've laughed about it numerous times, how we could find two so different daws inscrutable and perfect... 

both of us are way beyond the me me me... for we are focused on the bigger issues of "we"
post edited by Vastman - 2015/10/04 23:26:55

Dana
VastMaschine:SP4L/W10/i74930K/32GB/RME/CAD E100s; The Orchestra! NOVO!/Inspire/BohemianViolin&Cello, ARK1&2,/MinimalCapriccioMaximoSoto/OE1&2, Action&Emotive/Omni2/Tril/RMX/All OrangeTree/Falcon/APE Jugs/Alpha&Bravo/BFD3 & SD3
Gravity/DM307/AEON/DM/Damage/Diva/HZebra/Hive/Diversion/VC4/Serum/Alchemy/blablabla
Spitfire/8DIO/SL/KH/EW/NI; Shred1&2/AGF,G,M&T Torch&Res&Ren/GD-6; Ibanez SR1200&SR505
NOVAX FanFret Tele&Strat 
artturner
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 187
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 23:46:33 (permalink)
I don't think anyone mentioned it above, and I hesitated to because it's conceivable that was really his name. But it's a classic troll name. (Just Google "Richard Cranium").
Vastman
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/04 23:54:11 (permalink)
I would suggest we quit feeding this troll... if we stop posting, we'll stop having to look at this stupid thread... the thread really offers nothing of substance to anyone.

Dana
NOVAX FanFret Tele&Strat 
Susan G
  • Total Posts : 12016
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/05 00:25:30 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby robert_e_bone 2015/10/05 10:36:00
bobguitkillerleftFruity loops,i thought that was changed to FL STUDIO to make it sound less lollipop?

Hi Bob-

They changed the name in 2003 for a couple of reasons (see http://www.image-line.com/company/). You'd think 12 years would be enough for people to realize the name has changed, but apparently not. Some folks on the I-L forums still refer to it as FruityLoops, so I guess old habits die hard. OTOH, sometimes it seems like a slight dig.

I've used FLS as a compositional tool for years and I don't do anything remotely techno, nor have I ever used loops. I just like being able to drop things in the Playlist wherever I like to try different arrangements, etc. It's been called a "canvas" and I think that's a good description. 

@all-
I don't really have a problem with the OP. Maybe he didn't realize that this forum isn't the best way to reach the devs, but I've seen others assume it was and not get lambasted for it. I take him at his word that he wanted to express his opinion and move on (or back.) It seems that's what he's done, with no particular drama.

-Susan
post edited by Susan G - 2015/10/05 00:35:16

2.30 gigahertz Intel Core i7-3610QM; 16 GB RAM
Windows 10 x64; NI Komplete Audio 6.
SONAR Platinum (Lexington) x64
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/05 03:36:27 (permalink)
Earth doesn't work properly anymore. No matter what it just doesn't do what I want it to. What, I have to do it the way the earth needs.

Well I'm leaving. Oh that's right there isn't anywhere else. What you say? This is the only one!

Not good enough. I want a refund.

Kind of silly hey!

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
FCCfirstclass
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 969
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/05 09:52:02 (permalink)

kennywtelejazz

thanks for doing what you do , you do make a big difference around here 

Kenny  

+1000 Kenny!

Win 10 Pro x64, 32Gb DDR3 ram, Sonar Platinum, Cubase 9.5, Mackie MCU Pro, Cakewalk VS 100, Roland Octa-Capture,  A 800 Pro, Carver M-1.5t amp & C4000 pre amp, various mics, drums and brass instruments.

And away we go!
Anderton
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/05 13:05:53 (permalink)
Susan G
It seems that's what he's done, with no particular drama.

I think the drama came from telling people the software they're using is a "waste of money," "inefficient and frustrating," "not enjoyable, not amusing and a waste of my creative time," "it creates more problems than it solves," "the demo is completely useless," etc. If he'd said he found it unsuitable for his needs, that would have been a very different (and far more accurate) summary of his issues, sans drama. It's obvious that plenty of people find SONAR cost-effective, efficient, enjoyable, and that it solves more problems that it creates.

Anderton
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/05 13:07:05 (permalink)
smithkf51

I'm glad some people recognize that my humor often comes wrapped in, shall we say, unusual packaging 

Blackiejames7
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 69
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/05 13:48:15 (permalink)
Sorry to hear that Sonar hasn't worked for some of you producers but then no DAW is suited for everyone. The bottom line is you have to find something that works for you and enables you to produce the music you do in a manner that works for you. As a Platinum user I find it to be exactly what I need and I produce exceptional recordings.  Best of luck in finding your ideal DAW.
kitekrazy1
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3524
Re: Goodbye Sonar, I've had enough. 2015/10/05 20:03:45 (permalink)
Blackiejames7
Sorry to hear that Sonar hasn't worked for some of you producers but then no DAW is suited for everyone. The bottom line is you have to find something that works for you and enables you to produce the music you do in a manner that works for you. As a Platinum user I find it to be exactly what I need and I produce exceptional recordings.  Best of luck in finding your ideal DAW.

Just like anything in music it's an expensive journey. 

Sonar Platinum, W7 Pro 32GB Ram, Intel i7 4790, AsRock Z97 Pro 4,  NVidia 750ti, AP2496

Sonar Platinum, W7 Pro, 16GB Ram, AMD FX 6300, Gigabyte GA 970 -UD3 P, nVidia 9800GT, Guitar Port, Terratec EWX 2496
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 6
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1