Insert Meter/Key Change dialog: A checkbox to retain clip position relative to bars

Author
stickman393
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1528
2014/11/30 16:23:31 (permalink)

Insert Meter/Key Change dialog: A checkbox to retain clip position relative to bars

Please consider adding a checkbox to the "Insert Meter/Key Change" dialog, like this:

This would prevent the problem (and workaround) described in this thread.

1 Reply Related Threads

Scoot
    Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 875
    Re: Insert Meter/Key Change dialog: A checkbox to retain clip position relative to bars 2014/11/30 21:59:13 (permalink)
    I'm having related confusion, in trying to repeat a sequence that includes 2 time signatures, and experienced your problem when trying to find a solution. I think this whole area of time signatures needs developing. 

My unanswered post
    "If I have a loop that is in 4/4 , but has one bar of 2/4, how can I reflect that in the Time Rular. I's set the first part, If I Copy and paste it, it becomes half a bar out. If I make the loop a Groove Clip and drag it out, it does the same.

Do I have to manually edit the Time Ruler manually throughout on a 3 minute song, or is there a mean to copy/drag the bars out?"
    from this thread.
    forum.cakewalk.com/Features-Ideas-f76.aspx

HP ENVY Notebook - 15t-k100 CTO i7 -4510U CPU @ 2.00 GHZ 8gb RAM. Windows 8.1 64bit Full HD Touchscreen
    Sonar X3 Producer, AAS Complete set, XLN AD Keys and Drums, TH2
    Roland Quad Capture, AudioTeckina 3035 Mic and ATH-M50 Headphones.
    Korg Nanopad2, WX5 Midi Sax, , Soprano Sax, Alto and Soprano Flute, Acoustic Guitar and Epiphone Dot

Scoot not scook
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1