Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Jose7822
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10031
2010/08/13 23:58:40 (permalink)

JASON Video Scored in Sonar!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share a little video I made based on the character, Jason, from the "Friday the 13th" movies.  The music was all composed, mixed and mastered in Sonar using EWQLSO Gold Plus, the included Sonitus EQ and Ozone 4.  The video was captured from my PS3 using a Blackmagic Intensity Pro card, and edited using Adobe Premier Pro CS4.  I was running out of time, so there are a few details that escaped me while making this video since I wanted to post it today for obvious reasons.  Please comment on Youtube and let me know what you think.  Here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtcKGyF7ez4

Enjoy!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
ATI Radeon HD 3650
Windows 7 Professional (SP1) x64
Cubase 6.03 x64
Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
RME FireFace 400
Frontier Design Alpha Track
Studio Logic VMK-188 Plus

http://www.youtube.com/user/SonarHD

33 Replies Related Threads

Fog
    • Total Posts : 12302
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 00:33:20 (permalink)
    2 things really the "sonar hd" thing? isn't sonar a tm etc?

just confused about the video? it's gonna become a game or be released? .. if it's  I'd be surprised the UK sensors haven't been ALL over it , as it'd get banned.. as knife crime is  a MASSIVE issue here with kids.

rbowser
    Max Output Level: -10 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6518
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 00:42:46 (permalink)
    It's very well done, Jose.  It doesn't matter that it's not the sort of thing I care for - generic kind of ominous action score, bloody video game genre, and most of all---I've never understood how a character like Jason can come out looking like a hero, which he definitely does in this project you've put together.  But it's slick and extremely good in its--um,--execution.

My--I'd almost forgotten that the UK still has official, out-in-the-open censorship.  Don't care for that--I'll take the sneaky "we don't have censorship" stance of our government--hehe.

EDIT:  Fog - at You Tube, click the arrow to see all the text Jose posted to accompany the video.  He explains it's not for an actual video game.  He took on the project for fun.

Randy B.
    post edited by rbowser - 2010/08/14 00:44:26

Sonar X3e Studio
    Roland A-800 MIDI keyboard controller
    Alesis i|O2 interface
    Gigabyte Technology-AMD Phenom II @ 3 GHz
    8 Gb RAM 6 Core Windows 7 Home Premium x64
    with dual monitors
    Jose7822
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 00:54:57 (permalink)
    Fog

2 things really the "sonar hd" thing? isn't sonar a tm etc?

just confused about the video? it's gonna become a game or be released? .. if it's  I'd be surprised the UK sensors haven't been ALL over it , as it'd get banned.. as knife crime is  a MASSIVE issue here with kids.
    Ah, yes.  The SonarHD thing is basically due to the character name I use in this particular game (called "Metal Gear Online").  I have two characters, -SONAR- and =SON@R=, which names were chosen due to it being my favorite DAW.  The HD part comes from the quality of my videos, which are captured in 720, 60p.  I don't think YouTube has any copywrite issues with people's usernames/channels though.  There is no game release as this is an already existing game that came out 2 years ago.  This is NOT a machinima, only a simple trailer video I made for fun.  As far as the censorship, I'm glad I don't live in the UK.  I wouldn't like for my kid to grow up in such environment :-)

@ Randy,

Thank you for your comments.  I only have one question for you sir.  How did you come up with the idea that Jason is the hero in this video?  Or are you being sarcastic?  There's people being killed in the video.  I thought that would make him a bad guy, no?  Maybe I got this all wrong!  Anyways, I apreciate your comments.  Just thought that was odd.

Take care!

EDIT:  For clarification.
    post edited by Jose7822 - 2010/08/14 00:59:01

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

rbowser
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 01:13:50 (permalink)
    Hi, Jose - Censorship - That's the part I was being at least mildly sarcastic about.  The UK is actually being more honest to officially be censoring things, while in the U.S. it's extremely essential to our whole concept of freedom that censorship never be officially sanctioned, yet things managed to get neatly, covertly censored all the time.  It's a good American tradition - to be hypocritical like that. 

About Jason - The movies have thrived for decades now partly because people admire the character at the same time they're horrified/thrilled by what he does.  In the un-real digital world of video games, like your video, things are so stylized that to me, Jason comes across as the one to admire even more than in the pop culture already built up around him.  He gets all the closeups, and I'll add that in those closeups, his trademarked mask is very toned down so it doesn't look as alarming as it does in the original movies.  He looks like a super hero, and acts like one. 

--It's actually carrying on the tradition that's been around for a long time now, for the villain to be the one the audience actually admires more than the people he fights/kills.  But when a movie takes the time to give more humanity to the victims, by letting us get to know at least something about them, Then the monstrosity of the villain is more clearly underlined.  Those kind of films are much more sophisticated than the Jason and Freddie movies, more than any of the other B slasher films that litter the pop landscape.  But films with that kind of subtlety, like the re-make of Nosferatu, like the best of the early Universal horror movies - those aren't what people care so much about now.  Audiences prefer the obvious, the things they don't need to think about very much.  Jason and things like that work on their worst instincts - and the producers cackle with evil glee all the way to the bank.----As I said earlier - I don't care for this sort of thing.

The problem I'm talking about isn't unique to your production, Jose.  Your video is like the things it's based on - things with a very questionable moral foundation.

You did so very well though.  None of my pontificating here is directed at you, but what you've based your work on.

Randy B.
    post edited by rbowser - 2010/08/14 01:15:30

Sonar X3e Studio
    Alesis i|O2 interface
    with dual monitors
    Jose7822
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 01:24:16 (permalink)
    You guys are taking this WAY too serious.  To me this was just a fun project to work on.  But it is no fun when people take it to the level of censorship and moral foundation you guys have taken it to.  Just like it or hate it, like the movies.  But don't take it serious, cause it's not.  It's only entertainment :-)

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

SongCraft
    Max Output Level: -36 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3902
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 01:34:33 (permalink)
    Wish there was a separate Video Production forum, would like to know more about the techniques, software used particularly the CG you used.

You've done well :)  I would imagine there be a lot of work/time involved, great effort!

In some shots the color and lighting was excellent complimenting - giving the buildings quite an impressive realistic look, great scenes, good flow, great music score :)

If I ever needed CG animation done for a music video and had the spare cash I would be more than happy to pay you.  Keep up the great effort!

-
    post edited by SongCraft - 2010/08/14 01:36:15

Susan G
    • Total Posts : 12016
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 01:38:35 (permalink)
    Nicely done, Jose!

-Susan

2.30 gigahertz Intel Core i7-3610QM; 16 GB RAM
    Windows 10 x64; NI Komplete Audio 6.
    SONAR Platinum (Lexington) x64
    rbowser
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 01:41:37 (permalink)
    Jose7822

You guys are taking this WAY too serious.  To me this was just a fun project to work on.  But it is no fun when people take it to the level of censorship and moral foundation you guys have taken it to.  Just like it or hate it, like the movies.  But don't take it serious, cause it's not.  It's only entertainment :-)

Ah, no, Jose - What's serious, and a serious problem, is when a serial killer is considered the hero of pop entertainment.  What's dangerous is when it's no longer understood that a character like this Has to be taken seriously.  I'm very liberal, but am so sorry to see the jadedness of movie and video game producers who don't care that "entertainment" on this level is totally morally bankrupt.

That's one side of me.  The other side has said what's more important for this Forum--That I really admire the level of slick professionalism you achieved in this, Jose.  I think you produced something in the way you wanted to--You wanted to be like the polished, modern entertainment you admire, and you totally succeeded.  Superb job.   I mean that sincerely.---  Now, I hope you apply your talents to something with more artistic merit next time.  I'm sure you would do equal justice to a more sophisticated topic.

Randy B.

Sonar X3e Studio
    Alesis i|O2 interface
    with dual monitors
    ba_midi
    • Total Posts : 14061
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 01:43:14 (permalink)
    I thought it was pretty damn cool - and sounded great, jose.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

http://www.ba-midi.com/music/files
    Music gives me life, so I give life Music.
    Thanks for listening - Let's Dance to the rhythm of life! :)
    Chregg
    Max Output Level: -51.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2382
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 04:52:49 (permalink)
     I'm glad I don't live in the UK.  I wouldn't like for my kid to grow up in such environment 

What do you think we live in, a north korea type state?????????? And what do you mean such an environment?? No offence to any one from the US but you should maybe take a look at your own country first there amigo, yeah the knife crime is appaling in the uk, especially scotland(more murders per head of population than new york, with knife crime) but do you ever wonder why the police dont carry guns over in the uk, nuber two some of the jail time people recieve in the US is ****ing un real, some states i can imagine getting 10 years for an ounze of weed, maybe you should choose your words more carefully!!!!!!!!!!111

strikinglyhandsome1
    Max Output Level: -3 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7224
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 05:38:20 (permalink)
    I'm not a gamer but the music seemed to fit.

On a more serious note, his people skills need looking at. A simple 'hello' would suffice. The dancing was a little suspect but hardly worth a knifing. Maybe just a warning not to gyrate in a public place. He also slipped at the vital moment. People need better footwear when being chased by psychotic killers. They could buy a pair of Nike off the Sonar forum for a reasonable price. It's a pretty good life skill to be able to swim fully clothed. Speaking of clothes, where did the tops go on the other two? Is it hot or cold there?  A lot of mixed messages. He swam across with a knife and then he suddenly had guns??? Why did the truck explode when the 'let's climb up to the roof because it's a stupid thing to do as there's nowhere to go' guy landed on it? There's no way this scene could have happened in the UK. The Health & Saftey office would be all over that place. It looked a real health hazard. Knives and guns don't kill people. It's the inability of the recipients body not to be able to take a blade or bullet that kills them.
    Jose7822
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 07:17:17 (permalink)
    SongCraft

Wish there was a separate Video Production forum, would like to know more about the techniques, software used particularly the CG you used.

You've done well :)  I would imagine there be a lot of work/time involved, great effort!

In some shots the color and lighting was excellent complimenting - giving the buildings quite an impressive realistic look, great scenes, good flow, great music score :)

If I ever needed CG animation done for a music video and had the spare cash I would be more than happy to pay you.  Keep up the great effort!

-

Hey Song,

I apreciate your comments.  A separate Video Production forum would be nice, for sure.  As far as the software and techniques used in the making of this video goes, it was all captured from my PS3 using a Blackmagic Intensity Pro card at 1280x720, 60p.  All scenes were "acted" by friends of mine using characters from a PS3 exclusive called "Metal Gear Online", which they've customized for the purpose of this trailer.  As you saw, the game graphics are beautiful and pretty realistic, but it is also a game with a GREAT message (believe it or not).  It has opened my eyes about some of the stuff leaders all around the world have done and are doing to the people.  But getting back to the video, the shots were then edited in Adobe Premier Pro CS4, using the included plugins as well as some products from a company called Video Copilots.  By the way, I recommend anyone getting into or thinking about video production to check them out.  They have GREAT tutorials on just about any video effect you want to accomplish (though they focus more on Adobe After Effects) as well as some really cool products that make the job SO MUCH easier and FUN.  Check 'em out here: http://www.videocopilot.net/

The intro videos with the De Hashu and Sonar HD logos were done by a friend of mine using Autodesk Combustion, which is a motion graphics, compositing and visual effects software similar to Adobe After Effects.  Everything else was done in Premier Pro though.  Anyways, he's the guy you want to contact for that type of work.  This is his website if you're still interested: http://www.framelogicbroadcasting.com/  He does most of the 3D work there.

Well, I just gave you all my "secrets" away :-)  Thanks for watching!

@ Susan,

Thanks a lot :-)

@ Randy,

Again, I apreciate your comments.  I just think that if people take things of this nature so seriously, then they should either avoid them and/or question their moral.  What you're saying is basically the same thing people have said in the past about Heavy Metal - that the music is satanic and makes you do things.  Uhm, sorry but no.  People do things, not art.  Art is just a way to express an emotion, or a means to entertain.  But I digress.

@ Ba_MIDI,

Thanks man!  I'm glad you liked it.

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

Jose7822
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 07:29:30 (permalink)
    Chregg

I'm glad I don't live in the UK.  I wouldn't like for my kid to grow up in such environment 

What do you think we live in, a north korea type state?????????? And what do you mean such an environment?? No offence to any one from the US but you should maybe take a look at your own country first there amigo, yeah the knife crime is appaling in the uk, especially scotland(more murders per head of population than new york, with knife crime) but do you ever wonder why the police dont carry guns over in the uk, nuber two some of the jail time people recieve in the US is ****ing un real, some states i can imagine getting 10 years for an ounze of weed, maybe you should choose your words more carefully!!!!!!!!!!111

OK, I might've exagerated a bit and I apoligize for that. 

It was more of a sarcastic comment, but still the wrong thing to say. 

Hope you forgive me :-)

@ Strike,

I'll work on his people skills next time.  So you're saying he should say "hello" and then stab, right?  Got it!  He didn't like what he saw coming out of the water, so I guess that was his reason.  He was feeling a bit frustrated being that it was a cold night to be swimming in the water and those two were dancing without a top, like if they were inmune to it.  I'll also take your advice for better footware, good one.

The gun, right.  He got that after killing yet another victim (not shown in the video).  That's what happened :-P.  The exploding truck, well that's just part of Hollywood - you know, where everything explodes for no reason, ye!  That guy just made the wrong choice going up there, for sure.  I totally agree with you on the last part :-)

Take care!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

John
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 30467
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 07:34:54 (permalink)
    Not my forte but it was professionally done Jose.  It seemed to me that you were after quality in both the music and the video. I think you succeeded. Don't be surprised if you get a knock on the door for a big contract for game music.  Well done!

Best
    John
    DeeS
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 228
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 08:22:41 (permalink)
    I suppose their using knives in the UK because of the ban on guns?  But yet murder carries on!

I guess you guys will have to have a knife ban to stop the violence perpetuated by mankind since the dawn of mankind.

After you get all the knives banned then you'll have to confiscate all the Baseball bats and Croquet Mallets.

edit (I don't buy that murders are a product of movies.  And I like your work Jose.)

Dee
    post edited by DeeS - 2010/08/14 08:25:07

Vista Business x64 Service pack 2 - Intel Xeon X5472 @ 3.0 GHz processors (2) Quad Core - 8.0 GB ram  -  Creative SB X-Fi  -  Nvidia Quadro 5600  -  Sonar 8.5 & X1a Producer
    The problem with perfection is that it has no limits. Normally, once you obtain perfection, you realize how it could be better. David Gibson - The Art of Mixing
    Chregg
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 08:43:01 (permalink)
    It's only combat knives that are banned in the uk, thats from retail, you can have one at home, but as long as you dont carry them, there is gun crime in the uk, but not as much as every where else, bottom line the streets are the same every where you go, same problems, complexes, you name it, but it is bad over here, worse thing about it, your more likely to get stabbed off of some aged 17 than in their 30's
    mattplaysguitar
    Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1992
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 09:06:06 (permalink)
    I had a good laugh at the dancing! Thought it was pretty funny. Good job

Currently recording my first album, so if you like my music, please follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/mattlyonsmusic

www.mattlyonsmusic.com 

Jose7822
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 12:47:19 (permalink)
    mattplaysguitar

I had a good laugh at the dancing! Thought it was pretty funny. Good job

There we go!  That's the kind of reaction I wanted to see :-)

Glad you guys liked the video.  Many thanks to John, Dee and Matt for your comments.

Take care!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

Chregg
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 13:37:12 (permalink)
    Jose apology accepted, dont do it again (lol)
    WDI
    Max Output Level: -54.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2069
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 13:47:08 (permalink)
    strikinglyhandsome1

I'm not a gamer but the music seemed to fit.

On a more serious note, his people skills need looking at. A simple 'hello' would suffice. The dancing was a little suspect but hardly worth a knifing. Maybe just a warning not to gyrate in a public place. He also slipped at the vital moment. People need better footwear when being chased by psychotic killers. They could buy a pair of Nike off the Sonar forum for a reasonable price. It's a pretty good life skill to be able to swim fully clothed. Speaking of clothes, where did the tops go on the other two? Is it hot or cold there?  A lot of mixed messages. He swam across with a knife and then he suddenly had guns??? Why did the truck explode when the 'let's climb up to the roof because it's a stupid thing to do as there's nowhere to go' guy landed on it? There's no way this scene could have happened in the UK. The Health & Saftey office would be all over that place. It looked a real health hazard. Knives and guns don't kill people. It's the inability of the recipients body not to be able to take a blade or bullet that kills them.
    Hahahahahah....Funny!

Music sounded good Jose!

Sonar 7 PE
    Windows XP Pofessional (SP3)
    MSI K8N Neo4-F
    AMD Athlon 64 3500+
    2 GB PC 3200 Ram
    RME Fireface 800
    Edirol FA-66
    CM Labs MotorMix

Old stuff: ARJO
    Jose7822
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 13:51:07 (permalink)
    Chregg

Jose apology accepted, dont do it again (lol)

Awesome! I'll try my best :-)

@ WDI,

Thanks so much! 

Yeah, Strikingly is a funny dude indeed.  Love that guy.

He makes this forum a more enjoyable place for sure.

Take care!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

jerrypettit
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 625
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 15:17:48 (permalink)
    Nice job!
    Lanceindastudio
    Max Output Level: -29 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4604
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 15:33:53 (permalink)
    good job buddy ;)

Asus P8Z77-V LE PLUS Motherboard   
    i7 3770k CPU
    32 gigs RAM
    Presonus AudioBox iTwo
    Windows 10 64 bit, SONAR PLATINUM 64 bit
    Lots of plugins and softsynths and one shot samples, loops
    Gauge ECM-87, MCA SP-1, Alesis AM51
    Presonus Eureka
    Mackie HR824's and matching subwoofer
    Jose7822
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 20:35:29 (permalink)
    Thank you Jerry and Lance :-)

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

DaneStewart
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 717
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 21:04:51 (permalink)
    Dude,
    The mix is ALL WRONG.

The guitars are WAY too low...

And I can't hear the COWBELL at all!

Congrats on the gig man!
    Great job!!!

~DPS
    SongCraft
    Max Output Level: -36 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3902
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 21:54:56 (permalink)
    Hey Jose,

Thanks for the full-details and links, greatly appreciated :)

Jose7822
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 22:11:37 (permalink)
    DaneStewart

Dude,
    The mix is ALL WRONG.

Congrats on the gig man!
    Great job!!!

~DPS

I know, I need to work on that.  It's my first time, so please forgive me :-P

Thanks though!

@Song,

No problem man.

I really like that company for this type of work.  Like I said, their tutorials are excellent and FREE!

Their products are just as good.  Can't stress that enough :-)

@Cakewalk,

A BIG thanks to you guys for making this awesome software. 

I love the workflow I have developed in it, though I'm still perfecting it.

Keep up the good work!

Intel Q9400 2.66 GHz
    8 GB of RAM @ 800 Mhz
    ATI Radeon HD 3650
    Cubase 6.03 x64
    Sonar PE 8.5.3 x64
    RME FireFace 400

digimidi
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 496
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 22:28:26 (permalink)
    Jose,  I was very impressed with the producton values and the composition and execution put forth for the video.  I understand that the video portion is just a vehicle for you to score the feature and I have to admire the work and flow that went into it.  I monkey around with video myself, but am a long ways away from your level of sophistication.  Do you think that the same kind of stuff can be accompished using Sony Vegas?  Like the other guy said, it would be cool to see how you made it.  You're not giving any secrets away.  It's like Photoshop - just because you have the software doesn't mean that one can exploit it.  Why don't you start posting the "Making of Jason" on YouTube?  Again, great stuff!

Cheers

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left... 
    http://daveowenmusic.com/
    http://fabulous52s.com/
    https://soundcloud.com/daveowenmusic

Sonar Platinum Edition/Cakewalk by BandLab: Dell 8700 XPS i7 16GB RAM, Cyberpower laptop w/8GB RAM/i7/2GB NVidia card/Tascam US1641/Focusrite 18i6/Melodyne Studio 4/Waves Plugs (a lot)/Garritan/EWQL Symphony Silver & Fab 4 and a bunch of other stuff. Studio One 3/Magix Samplitude Pro X3 Suite/Mixcraft 8 Pro/Reaper/Acid Pro 8
    John
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 30467
    Re:JASON Video Scored in Sonar! 2010/08/14 22:33:35 (permalink)
    Jose7822

DaneStewart

Dude,
    The mix is ALL WRONG.

Congrats on the gig man!
    Great job!!!

~DPS

I know, I need to work on that.  It's my first time, so please forgive me :-P

Thanks though!

@Song,

No problem man.

I really like that company for this type of work.  Like I said, their tutorials are excellent and FREE!

Their products are just as good.  Can't stress that enough :-)

@Cakewalk,

A BIG thanks to you guys for making this awesome software. 

I love the workflow I have developed in it, though I'm still perfecting it.

Keep up the good work!

This is beginning to sound like a Grammy award speech. LOL

Best
    John
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1