Just In Time - New original song - REMIXED 6/22

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Lynn
Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6117
Re:Just In Time - New original song - REMIXED 6/22 2012/06/24 19:04:46 (permalink)
Thanks again for taking part in this production.  I'm listening to all these ideas and getting inspired just thinking about it.  I'm in the process of stepping back from this to get fresh ears.  I've been working on this for the last few weeks, and I've heard it one too many times.  

@jamesyoyo- I listen to you closely because you are one of the best engineers around.  I actually didn't widen the bass drum, I just  turned it up.  It's one of the samples from the Superior Drummer Avatar kit.  Maybe I should turn it down a notch or two?  I like your idea of giving the sample it's own buss to process with.

@Frank- I appreciate you taking the time to listen again.  As for a little more snare, it's as easy as turning it up.  It's finding that delicate balance.

@Mark- Thanks for contributing to the delinquency of a senior ;)  Since you and James both hear the drums as being wide, I will have to delve into this.
This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for.

@Bob- Your words are very comforting to me because I know how excellent your productions are.  I hope your CD is a big hit because that would give all of us forumites a lift.

You've all made my day.

All the best,
Lynn

my songs
www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1