Helpful ReplyJust picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Sacalait
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 552
2014/07/09 13:48:10 (permalink)

Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts

Bestbuy here in the States has an Acer 23 inch on sale for $299 so I decided to pop for it. 

My very first impression is save your money for a larger display.  I've used it with X3 with reasonable results.  I'll admit I've only had it a day and DON'T KNOW all of the guestures.  I'm basing "wait for a larger display" on the amount of real estate on this 23 inch model.   Things like opening a song are much more quickly done with a mouse.  In fact, it seems most things are done more quickly with the mouse but maybe it's going to take a bit of getting used to.  I DO like the concept though!  I'm hoping Cakewalk will dig deeply into touchscreen technology in future releases!  I'm not taking it back either.  I'll dig more deeply and if I feel I can suggest something that will help, I'll report it.

I'd like to hear from others who are using touchscreens!

www.pershingwells.com www.facebook.com/pershingwells
Sonar Platinum, PC- Intel i7-4770K w/16 Gig RAM Windows 8.1, Solid State Drive and eSATA drives, Mytek, RME UFX, RME Multiface II, Roland VS700,  A-Designs Pacifica, UA LA610, Presonus RC500. A-Designs Hammer EQ, DBX, AKG, Neumann, Roland, JBL, Fender, Gibson, G&L, Marshall, Korg, Martin, Shure, Electrovoice, Yamaha, Chameleon Labs comps.
joeb1cannoli
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 199
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/09 13:57:23 (permalink)
 I have a 23" Acer also. I paid $500 for mine because I had to have one immediately after Cake announced support. 
  Use it a while. It will grow on you. I can't imagine at this point being without it.
  I don't think it will ever replace a mouse completely, but neither will a $10k Raven.

I've always been surprised that this feature is not a much bigger deal to DAW users.

http://soundcloud.com/joe-b-10
Windows 10 Pro x64, 6 core, Core i7 , 16GB ram
Sonar Platinum , Komplete 8, Ozone 8  
Presonus Studio 192 and DP88 ,uad-2 solo
gswitz
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5694
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/09 14:02:50 (permalink)
I love mine. Try practicing your instrument using just the screen. I move the control bar to the bottom. I also like it with synths and th2. Me and my friends can sit on opposite sides of the desk and make concurrent changes to our FX.

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
sharke
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/09 14:31:06 (permalink)
I can't speak for using X3 with a touchscreen, but I did buy a touchscreen laptop a while ago for business use. What I found was that some things I'll naturally do with the mouse cursor, other things I'll naturally reach to the screen for. Things like moving windows, scrolling, pressing large buttons and zooming are always going to be quicker and easier with touch. Small links and widgets, some menu operations and selecting files in a file picker - usually easier with a mouse. Having touch is never going to make the mouse obsolete but it's a welcome alternative for certain actions.

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
LJB
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1502
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/09 15:49:04 (permalink)
Check out what Slate is doing with Raven 2.0... now THAT is worth saving for..

Ludwig Bouwer, One Big Room Studios.
--------------------
Cakewalk
with all the trimmings / Win 10Pro 64 / Intel i7-7700 / Asus Prime Z270k / 16GB DDR4 / RME HDSP9652 / RME UFX / Black Lion Audio ADA8000 / ART MPA & ART Pro Channel / Focusrite Voicemaster Pro / Aphex 107

Check out my work at www.onebigroom.co.za

jimkleban
Max Output Level: -64 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1319
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/10 19:08:52 (permalink)
I too liked the idea of touch screen and X3..... both of my dual monitors are touch enabled (I have a 23 and a 27).

I started with the smaller one and like the OP, found it too small to use productively.  And I saw the RAVEN and thought that it was the BEEZ NEEZ so I popped for the larger one (not cheap).  I have had these for about 1 year now and never use TOUCH, the mouse is more productive for either monitor.  I am using WIN 8 so I have all the latest touch enabled bells and whistles through the OS and use the latest version of X3 so I can move up to 10 sliders independently simultaneously (but still use the mouse).

I gave it a long trial period and after the coolness wore off, went back to doing everything faster using a mouse. Perhaps when they can scan our eyes, and read our minds a virtual mouse will perform our will until then TOUCH will be an idea not ready for the DAW world.

I do have a laptop with WIN8 and touch and will say, surfing the net is pretty cool with gestures (better than a mouse) and find myself swiping non touch screen while using IE on a non touch screen (and I laugh to myself every time it happens).

But even with IE, I think that the best metaphor will be a combination of touch and the mouse.  Perhaps I didn't give X3 enough chance to change my work flow but if it was better, I think I would be using touch for something in SONAR, no?

Jim

The Lamb Laid Down on MIDI
www.lldom.com

Studio Cat Custom i7 with Thunderbolt (wonderful system built and configured by our own Jim R)
Apollo Duo (via TB)
UAD Quad
UAD Duo
WIN 8.1 x64 with 32 GB Ram
4 SSD for programs and sample libraries
Splat (latest version)
DRanck
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 608
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/10 19:13:46 (permalink)
I have a Dell 23" touchscreen and really love it with Sonar and VSTs. I'm used to a touchscreen from my Surface Pro but I wondered how much I would really use it on a desktop. Turns out that when I'm in Sonar or just load up a standalone VST to play, I use it a lot. In fact, I haven't set up ACT for my Akai MPK Pro 88 on my new rig yet (it has a good set of sliders and knobs). I like dragging the faders right on screen and I have access to all of my tracks instead of switching between track banks in ACT.

My Sound Cloud
Website
Youtube Channel
The way that I've always gone about making music, the rule of thumb, has just been to make what I love.
Amy Lee

Sonar Pro 64 (Newburyport), Akai Pro MPK 88, i7-4770K, ASUS Z87-PRO V,  32GB SDRAM 1866, SAMSUNG 840 EVO 500GB SSD, 2 - WD BLACK 2TB, Samsung USB 3.0 SSD, Win 10 Pro 64, Radeon R9 270 Video 2GB, Dell P2314T 23" Touchscreen, Gateway 23" monitor, Presonus USB Audio Interface, Surface Pro 2 w/ Xotopad as a control surface
Sacalait
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/11 15:48:03 (permalink)
I'm gonna give it more time.  I HAVE found that in Melodyne I can probably save my hands some mouse-usage grief!  (I'm using Melodyne Editor).  It's pretty cool for splitting notes- which I find I do a lot in Melodyne.  I also took gswitz advice and moved the control bar to the bottom and that's much better.  Further, a stylus pen is also a good investment. 
There's still a ways to go though- like highlighting an audio clip would be very nice.  After a few days, it's worth the $299 for me- no doubt!

Sonar Platinum, PC- Intel i7-4770K w/16 Gig RAM Windows 8.1, Solid State Drive and eSATA drives, Mytek, RME UFX, RME Multiface II, Roland VS700,  A-Designs Pacifica, UA LA610, Presonus RC500. A-Designs Hammer EQ, DBX, AKG, Neumann, Roland, JBL, Fender, Gibson, G&L, Marshall, Korg, Martin, Shure, Electrovoice, Yamaha, Chameleon Labs comps.
smallstonefan
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2724
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/11 15:53:46 (permalink)
I think I have the save Acer and LOVE it. However, I'm using it as a 2nd monitor (primary is 27") and mostly for manipulating plugins... The only thing that seems janky is I can't slide the faders on the console view with any consistency at all. Usually they don't move...
backwoods
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2571
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/11 16:05:35 (permalink)
I got a 24 inch touchscreen specifically for Sonar. I had it on a 30 degree angle below my main monitor. I wanted to like it but Sonar felt too fiddly when using touch.

Now I have the touchscreen in potrait mode over on my Kurzweil. I can read sheet music off of it and addictive Keys works really well with it too.
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/11 18:43:04 (permalink)
backwoods
I got a 24 inch touchscreen specifically for Sonar. I had it on a 30 degree angle below my main monitor.

I agree about placement. I had a touch screen for a while to evaluate with Windows 8, and I placed it like a mixer front panel.

Sonar felt too fiddly when using touch.

What worked for me was touch for the big gestures, mouse for the details. The biggest advantage for me wasn't so much touch per se, but that i could use both hands to control Sonar.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Splat
  • Total Posts : 8672
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/11 19:19:34 (permalink)
Better than a surface controller mixer? Nothing beats real faders surely?

Sell by date at 9000 posts. Do not feed.
@48/24 & 128 buffers latency is 367 with offset of 38.

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.4,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),4 x Seagate ST31500341AS (mirrored),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5.Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1.Addictive Keys,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist.Acronis True Image 2014.
smallstonefan
Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2724
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/11 19:25:58 (permalink)
If they worked well in Sonar. I'm selling my Mackie Control Pro because it just isn't reliable in Sonar. :(
Anderton
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/11 19:35:37 (permalink)
CakeAlexS
Better than a surface controller mixer? Nothing beats real faders surely?

For the final stages of mixing, I prefer "real" faders as long as they're moving faders. But up until that point, there's no disadvantage to using touch to set levels and such, and you have the bonus of access to all those other parameters. Scrolling is the best part - swipe 'n' go.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
cparmerlee
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1153
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/11 23:32:37 (permalink)
I had a 25" non-touch and added a 27" touch.  But the vertical resolution on the newer bigger monitor is actually less, which is a bit annoying.  So far, I haven't found touch particularly handy, but I need more time.  The one place where it really helps is in quickly scrolling through a song or zooming.  That's much easier than with the mouse.  

I don't have a control surface.  If I do envelopes I usually do these manually by dragging handles on the envelope rather than using faders.  For what I do, the touch is good enough when using faders that I don't really have a desire to have a separate control surface now.

DAW: SONAR Platinum Audio I/F: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 gen2
OS: Windows 10 64-bit CPU: Haswell 4790 4.0 GHz, 4 core, 8 thread  Memory: 16 GB      Video: GTX-760Ti
Storage: Sandisk SSD 500GB for active projects. ReadyNAS 20 TB for long-term storage

sonocrafters.com
Lemonboy
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 679
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/12 08:11:41 (permalink)
I dont have a touch screen : (
but these are designed for a tablet.  If they worked with a touchscreen (and I can't think why not) would be a fabulous addition!
https://www.kickstarter.c...tablet-and-its-a-contr

TerraSin
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1975
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/16 07:31:42 (permalink)
LJBCheck out what Slate is doing with Raven 2.0... now THAT is worth saving for..

Just saw the video... holy crap. Been looking at the MTi for a while now but I've been unsure because I didn't know how well it would actually work with something like Sonar or how well it actually worked in general, but those batch commands. That is impressive. Wish I could afford an MTX.
cparmerlee
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/16 10:16:02 (permalink)
TerraSin
Been looking at the MTi for a while now but I've been unsure because I didn't know how well it would actually work with something like Sonar

I'm a little confused.  As I understand it, the Raven system is basically a large touch-screen in a frame or in a desk console, bundled with Raven's DAW software (not not including the PC.)  Considering that a DAW and touchscreen together cost well under $1000, their price seems way over the top.  Their use of touch is way ahead of the pack, and I'd expect to see a lot of that capability in Sonar X4

OS: Windows 10 64-bit CPU: Haswell 4790 4.0 GHz, 4 core, 8 thread  Memory: 16 GB      Video: GTX-760Ti
Storage: Sandisk SSD 500GB for active projects. ReadyNAS 20 TB for long-term storage

sonocrafters.com
Anderton
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/16 10:33:48 (permalink)
TerraSin
Been looking at the MTi for a while now but I've been unsure because I didn't know how well it would actually work with something like Sonar

Apparently, it won't. According to the blueb on Guitar Center's web site, "Compatible with Mac OSX.
Initially supports Pro Tools 10 and 11. PC-compatibility will be available in a future release. Compatibility with Logic, Cubase/Nuendo and Live DAWs is coming soon."

cparmerlee
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/16 10:41:16 (permalink)
Anderton
Guitar Center's web site, "Compatible with Mac OSX.
Initially supports Pro Tools 10 and 11. PC-compatibility will be available in a future release. Compatibility with Logic, Cubase/Nuendo and Live DAWs is coming soon."

I don't understand what would be the point of using the MTi with another DAW.  If you do that, doesn't that just make the MTi a $2700 multitouch monitor that is only capable of the touch actions supported by the other DAWs?

sonocrafters.com
TerraSin
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/17 13:38:28 (permalink)
cparmerleeI'm a little confused.  As I understand it, the Raven system is basically a large touch-screen in a frame or in a desk console, bundled with Raven's DAW software (not not including the PC.)  Considering that a DAW and touchscreen together cost well under $1000, their price seems way over the top.  Their use of touch is way ahead of the pack, and I'd expect to see a lot of that capability in Sonar X4

Their software works along with ProTools. If it works as good as the v2.0 video showed with the batch commands, it would be a very good tool and worth the price. Think of it as sort of a command overlay or a third party command tool bar that works with the underlying DAW. They do have their own console view and it looks to be well designed and specifically designed to work with their monitor which you have the option of using either you choose.

The biggest problem with touchscreen monitors at the moment is that most of them suck. I don't think there has been a demand for them so companies haven't put a whole lot of time into developing them properly. The reality is the average consumer has no need for them when they use a keyboard and mouse. I was really hoping that with Windows 8, Microsoft would lead the way in touchscreen technology and in many ways they have with MS's Applied Sciences Group making a touchscreen with 1ms of latency, but we still don't have it available in consumer products. I will say that the Surface has one of the best touchscreens I've ever used, but it's still too small a device to be used as a main control monitor (though would be lovely as a mobile transport control).
TerraSin
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/17 13:52:07 (permalink)
AndertonApparently, it won't. According to the blueb on Guitar Center's web site, "Compatible with Mac OSX.

Good find. I completely missed that. No Sonar though. :(
Will be nice to see if Sonar adds more support to touch in X4.
konradh
Max Output Level: -42 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3325
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/17 16:19:53 (permalink)
The reason it is not a bigger deal to me is that the best position for viewing is not the best position for touching.  It is an ergonomic question.  I find touch screens very tiring on arms, back, and shoulders after a long session because of the physical positioning.  The Raven is better ergonomically, but it still is not as convenient as an old-style console.

I will agree if you do not have a physical console and you want to get a rough mix, touch-screen faders are better than a mouse.

Konrad
Current album and more: http://www.themightykonrad.com/

Sonar X1d Producer. V-Studio 700. PC: Intel i7 CPU 3.07GHz, 12 GB RAM. Win 7 64-bit. RealGuitar, RealStrat, RealLPC, Ivory II, Vienna Symphonic, Hollywood Strings, Electr6ity, Acoustic Legends, FabFour, Scarbee Rick/J-Bass/P-Bass, Kontakt 5. NI Session Guitar. Boldersounds, Noisefirm. EZ Drummer 2. EZ Mix. Melodyne Assist. Guitar Rig 4. Tyros 2, JV-1080, Kurzweil PC2R, TC Helicon VoiceWorks+. Rode NT2a, EV RE20. Presonus Eureka.  Rokit 6s. 
Sacalait
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/17 19:34:08 (permalink)
After using mine for over a week I'm pretty much still where I was when I posted this.  The maximum resolution on this one is 1920 X 1080.  That resolution seems to be the standard for monitors up to 27 inches.  There's really not enough real-estate to make it useable.  I HAVE TRIED though!  To me, it's the major issue.  I believe a 30" with much higher resolution might work out better- of course- but those are pricey.  Now if the ability to MAGINIFY things were software driven- like if Sonar could do it- I think that could be a game changer!  I guess we'll know more about deeper support of touch- or not- in the next release!

gswitz
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/18 08:25:42 (permalink)
I think it would be nice to have a touch toolbar for working in Track View. A bit like the Raven, have buttons you click to tell Sonar what you want to do. I kinda suspect this already exists but you have to be a personal friend of Noel's to know how to launch it. :-) If anyone wants to share the secret, I promise I'll not re-share.

For me, touch makes me faster when I'm tracking or practicing.
  • from playing guitar to taking action on the computer, I'm faster if I touch the screen to do these things...
    • Adjust volume of faders
    • adjusting fx
    • transport controls - stop play record.
    • marking tracks for record enable
    • inserting a track template
    • Working with Sonar based Synths - some synths are a drag with touch, but most Sonar ones like DP, Rapture and Zeta2 work fine.
  • 2 people can use touch at the same time. You can't share your mouse, but if you have a touch screen, it's natural to share control of the console (screen).
    • This is limited by effect focus. If me and a friend both have our own instance of TH2, only one instance can have the focus at a time. It's not really a problem, but something to be aware of. So one of us makes a change, then the other, rather than both of us doing things simultaneously.
    • In the console view, two people can happily make concurrent changes. Limitation: you cannot use touch to insert new PC modules as far as I know.
One of the things I wish touch was more useful with is changing the tempo. I often practice alone and I hate to only be able to play a song at one specific tempo. In order to be more ready to play with my friends, I need to regularly alter the tempo of the piece between tries. That way, if the band kicks off a little fast or a little slow, I have a hope of being able to handle it. If I've ONLY practiced at 120 and they play it at 115, I find I struggle.

Using touch, I have seen the tempo value scroll, but it doesn't work very well. If you use insert tempo value, it increments in hundredths. You can tap a new tempo and that works ok. I guess what I'm looking for is something like how it works on my phone where I can scroll through the tempos and pick the one I want easily. For now, when I want to change tempo, I have to go to the keyboard.

I almost completely avoid touch in track view. Alt+Z does not work to undo zoom settings when you use the screen to set them. I find some of the targets small and hard to hit. Like expand and contract the bus pane. I can tap 3 or 4 times before managing to adjust it.

In general, I really like touch. It makes me faster. It is something I need to practice with in order to be efficient.

I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
gswitz
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/18 08:31:33 (permalink)
@Sacalait
You can totally use the Windows 8 Magnifier with Touch. You can hit the Windows Key and the = or + button to open up the magnifier. Set Lens, Full Screen or Docked and you're off. :-)

I personally never need to use the magnifier with touch. I do use it when doing presentations when I'm sharing my screen. Traditionally, I've used a tool called ZoomIt which is Free and enables you to draw and write on the screen.

Nash
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 43
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/20 08:49:13 (permalink)
Is it possible to edit clips (slip editing, adjust/crop clips and fade curves), or create/edit MIDI notes in the piano roll, using touch screen? Draw automation perhaps?

As long as those things aren't supported, I see no reason for me to invest in a touch screen.
Sacalait
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/20 17:31:54 (permalink)
touch isn't prime time yet.  clicking on a clip does nothing (..could be missing something but I don't think I am).  In the piano roll, all you can do is scroll vertically and horizontially- no editing capabilities with notes.  I hope Cakewalk is watching this thread!

joeb1cannoli
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 199
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/20 18:27:41 (permalink)
    You can enter notes using touch in the step sequencer. You can trigger cells in the matrix view.
I wonder how difficult it would be to make everything work using touch. How would you differentiate touching the screen to edit a clip versus touching track view to scroll or zoom. It looks as if Cake had to decide which functions to allow to be touchable in a given view without it becoming confusing.
  I don't believe that it will ever replace a mouse, but what will?
  IMO a $500 touchscreen still blows away a control surface of equal cost.   

http://soundcloud.com/joe-b-10
Windows 10 Pro x64, 6 core, Core i7 , 16GB ram
Sonar Platinum , Komplete 8, Ozone 8  
Presonus Studio 192 and DP88 ,uad-2 solo
AT
  • Total Posts : 10654
Re: Just picked up a Touchscreen Monitor to Use with X3- My Initial Thoughts 2014/07/20 23:01:40 (permalink)
I have a 23 inch touch sloped like mixing board almost underneath a non-touch. They are set to clone.  The touch is good for soft synths and a few other gestures - but I'm only on Win 7.  I can see pinch useful, as well as scrolling through a project.  Those work better than, as Craig says, smaller things like editing, etc.  The mouse if fine for that.  The way I have the screens set up, you get the best of both worlds, and my right hand is always close to the mouse.  Or touch screen.

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1