• Cakewalk Store
  • Purchased Lifetime Membership and don't see it in your account? (p.2)
2016/09/09 12:00:53
djstauffer
Geez, how did I not see this thread before?

I purchased *TWO* lifetime update licenses (I have 2 full licenses to X3 Producer), but I only got one new set of serial numbers.  I just posted in a new thread about this minutes ago.  My case # is 326660, in case that helps.

I don't envy you guys with the support problems you are having -- hope you get that sorted out soon.

Please let me know when my serial # problems will be fixed.  I'd appreciate it very much.
2016/09/09 14:35:42
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
Hi I replied to your case and it should be relatively easy to address your issue...
2016/09/09 14:39:33
djstauffer
Thanks, Noel.

I responded to your reply about half an hour ago.  Just need to know what you need from me to correct this.

DJ
2016/09/09 14:53:54
robert_e_bone
Noel - If it helps any, this appears to be the other thread on the two purchased licenses:

http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3480531

Bob Bone
2016/09/09 15:23:29
djstauffer
Just so everyone knows (without having to follow the other thread).  Noel took care of this.

And as I said in the other post, Noel....

YOU ROCK! :-D

P. S. For anyone interested, if you need to have more than one full license to Sonar Platinum, you will need to have multiple accounts with Cakewalk.  That was my problem, I had two licenses to Sonar X3 Producer associated with the same account (evidently brought in from my old account from before Cakewalk's conversion to the new SSO accounts).  Since those new SSO accounts were created, you can only have one license (I'm assuming that is per-product) associated with a single account.
2017/09/07 23:48:58
kingstudiospa
I need some help with my membership. 
I bought splat in 2015. So I havent gotten updates in a years . its saying i need to pay 500 to renew the membership. So totaling ke 1k$ over all now to for splat.... Some thing is not right here..
2017/09/08 00:41:21
RALPHRIVERA
Gosh, I'm STILL having problems with the Command Center, telling me that I have "No Products."  Sarah, from Cakewalk, has been trying to help, and I have done everything she's advised, but I still cannot download SONAR Platinum.  Since I was going to pay monthly, I thought it would be the best and easiest way, but apparently not.  Do you guys still send physical discs with the SONAR program on it, so that I can install it on my new computer? I'd be willing to do a full-out purchase of the program, if so.   I'm using Windows 10, with this new machine, and I have tried installing Command Center using Google, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge, thinking that might be the problem, I have uninstalled, and re-installed the Command Center over and over, after deleting all the files in the folder that Sarah had me do.  Still, it says I have "No products." 
I love SONAR, and have been a Cakewalk user for probably 20 years, and I hate to leave it, but I'm at the point of looking for something else.  Don't know that there IS anything out there any better, without switching to a MAC and using LOGIC.  Can you puleeeze help?
2017/09/08 13:16:32
scook
There is no requirement to use the Command Center. There is no physical media. All the installers are available in your account. There is also a manual activation process.
2017/10/10 13:34:05
Mystic38
As i spend my summers sailing I have only got back home and proceeded to do updates..and noticed that my account membership now shows *expired*.

I purchased the lifetime updates on 5/24/2016 and it has not been applied to my account, pls advise
2017/10/10 22:20:43
Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
Mystic38
As i spend my summers sailing I have only got back home and proceeded to do updates..and noticed that my account membership now shows *expired*.

I purchased the lifetime updates on 5/24/2016 and it has not been applied to my account, pls advise

Lifetime updates started being sold on 6/1/2016.

I can't remember now if there was a grace period, but you'll need to talk to customer service about this.

http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Email

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account