• SONAR
  • problems with breverb {Solved}
2018/12/11 16:15:59
Jimbo 88
since the new update breverb sounds distorted on old files, so I delete it and it works fine for a short period then starts distorting (sounds fuzzy) . After a while breverb will start pulsing white noise.

I can't figure how to roll back Breverb.  Anyone else have this issue?

THANKS!
2018/12/11 16:29:03
Jimbo 88
Ahh,  I think I needed to rescan my plugins. 

THIS DID NOT Solve the issue
2018/12/11 18:08:00
Cactus Music
Myself I never managed to get a reverb I liked out of Breverb so I continue to use the good old Lexicon Pantheon. 
Re scanning your plug ins would make no difference. It would just re find the same dll. 
There's something else happening for you. 
Does it do this in every project?
Are the older projects using a different sample rate? ( Long shot) 
Was there a custom pre set involved? 
2018/12/11 19:19:30
mettelus
One of the threads announcing the update said something about it updating Breverb, so folks who had the unlocked version from last fall had to reinstall that (older version). I think that was more for the purpose to unlock it again, and I am not sure how to re-install "only" Breverb without that copy.
2018/12/11 19:22:39
Jimbo 88
mettelus
One of the threads announcing the update said something about it updating Breverb, so folks who had the unlocked version from last fall had to reinstall that (older version). I think that was more for the purpose to unlock it again, and I am not sure how to re-install "only" Breverb without that copy.

Yes this was it...I found the old dload and installed.  Everything is back.

Thanks!!!!
2018/12/13 00:33:01
jlhawk
Mine couldn't find Breverb, but found it in a different location after the update? I had the unlocked version installed. I'm guessing I need to reinstall? Haven't seen any other issues.
2018/12/13 03:58:31
mettelus
Yes, Jon Sasor commented on this in the release thread... the new CbB overwrites Breverb with a newer version, but then locks it to CbB again.
2018/12/13 04:07:53
gswitz
Didn't read that. I guess my breverb is hosed to. I'll fix it some day. 😃
2018/12/15 16:58:26
jlhawk
Breverb Question...  Can someone tell me the difference between the Sonar version of Breverb vs the full version? what is missing from the scaled back Sonar version?

Thank You
2018/12/15 19:58:21
mkerl
Full Version has more Algorithms, more ambient Spaces, more Presets, Full EQ to name the obvious. There's a DEMO available.

https://www.overloud.com/products/breverb-2

Cheers 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account