2014/07/17 23:36:58
ampfixer
Be able to change ALL meter settings from one window that stays open until you are done.
A new feature that I call split/paste. You can select a clip and copy it. You then go to the track where you want it to be inserted. Instead of splitting the track, making a hole for the clip you want to insert and then inserting it, you simply right click and select split/paste at the insertion point and Sonar does the rest. Our Ol'Pal will probably like it.
2014/07/17 23:54:52
bapu
...wicked
  • plugin preset batch save/export

Do you mean THIS?
2014/07/17 23:56:43
bapu
miditus
MIX VERSIONS:
I'm wishing that someday a feature called MIX VERSIONS will be implemented. My vision about MIX VERSIONS is having an unlimited number of mixes/settings in a single project/song/cwp file. Meaning you can recall a certain mix within a project with a push of a button. You store a particular mix version in a button, With this implemented, you can cycle thru a certain mix with a push of button. Maybe you have a mix with lower bass or a whatever you desire. If possible, automation(vol, pan, mute, etc.....) and plugin setting can also be stored in a mix version with a corresponding description text. IT WILL BE A GREAT FEATURE. :-) At least for me.

I wonder if this feature is already implemented in ProTools.

This is similar to the SCREENSHOT feature.

That would be super cool, methinks.
2014/07/18 01:00:20
Splat
bapu
miditus
MIX VERSIONS:
I'm wishing that someday a feature called MIX VERSIONS will be implemented. My vision about MIX VERSIONS is having an unlimited number of mixes/settings in a single project/song/cwp file. Meaning you can recall a certain mix within a project with a push of a button. You store a particular mix version in a button, With this implemented, you can cycle thru a certain mix with a push of button. Maybe you have a mix with lower bass or a whatever you desire. If possible, automation(vol, pan, mute, etc.....) and plugin setting can also be stored in a mix version with a corresponding description text. IT WILL BE A GREAT FEATURE. :-) At least for me.

I wonder if this feature is already implemented in ProTools.

This is similar to the SCREENSHOT feature.

That would be super cool, methinks.

Isn't this what a project file already does? Admittedly you need to press 2 or 3 buttons to load a project with a different mix.

Maybe it would be nice to have something that groups similar projects together. Maybe it would be nice to load projects faster...
2014/07/18 07:19:10
Loptec

Parameter Modulation, as in Reaper!!
...I've got a friend who's a Reaper-user and I'm really jealous of this function..

this video doesn't really show all you can do with it.. but it gives you an idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCU6gOi4BA0
2014/07/19 08:33:49
Loptec
paulo
A Sonar Power! book that comes out at the same time as the program rather than just before it gets binned in favour of the new version.

2014/07/19 14:18:14
bapu
paulo

A shameless plug filter.

2014/07/20 06:18:21
MagicMike
Better tempo map support - ability to scale overall tempo values by a percentage (have tried CAL script but didn't work), or ability to export tempo list values to Excel so I can scale them there. Fit-to-time seems to work for this but would still like the above.

Ability to draw curves in velocity with nodes for shaping.

A dedicated VST sampler instrument with full support for drag-drop wavs from browser or track view.
2014/07/20 16:46:43
Saxon1066
Replace awkward take lanes with innovative track layers.  Oh, wait . . . .
2014/07/21 11:40:57
brconflict
I want the option to remove certain things from the Smart Tool, such as Fast Comping. When the Take Lanes are set to a fairly low height, it's hard to get the Selector cursor to show up vs the Fast Comp cursor. I have to expand the height of the Lane to select in most cases. Sometimes the Smart Tool can be just a bit too smart. I'd like to see a way to select/deselect what other tools the Smart Tool can utilize. Like dumbing down the Smart Tool in Prefs.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account