2015/05/05 00:03:17
Kamikaze
Can you provide a contents listing by pack, so we know what to expect after an install please.
http://forum.cakewalk.com...-listing-m3216373.aspx
2015/05/05 03:43:20
Glyn Barnes
I am also seeing this problem.

I did a complete install of Rapture Pro, electing to place all the samples on my "F" drive. (The previous stuff was on the C drive and I intend to remove this at a later date)

2015/05/05 08:14:10
vladasyn
Thank you for the attention to this issue. I wrote the reply for the tech support representative adressing it, wanted to post it here as well:

I was able to edit the registry and assign location to the Dim Pro and Rapture. The legacy programs all work and show up under "Expansion Pack: Rapture Legacy and Expansion Pack: Dim Pro Legacy. But when I look in the manual, there is a picture and it shows Dimension Pro Factory and Rapture Factory. I don't have those. Should I?

2). The Content Expansion Packs did not materialize in the browser. How do I make them materialize? Gibson is the only expansion that appears in the browser but has no samples (empty programs).

3). Rapture Pro Factory samples missing randomly. Some programs play, others remain silent. I did not install PianetT and Clavinet content packs. Are they needed for all presets/programs of Rapture Pro Factory to work? If not- what causing random missing samples?

Thank you.  
2015/05/05 09:13:03
Dan_E10
I thought all the samples had installed but it looks like I may be missing some of the Rapture Pro factory samples as well.  After finding a silent patch in the Piano category, I selected another one and Rapture Pro and Sonar hung which put an end to the evening's session.
Dan
2015/05/05 11:29:11
Dan Gonzalez [Cakewalk]
Dan_E10
I thought all the samples had installed but it looks like I may be missing some of the Rapture Pro factory samples as well.  After finding a silent patch in the Piano category, I selected another one and Rapture Pro and Sonar hung which put an end to the evening's session.
Dan

We're looking into long wait times and silent patches as we speak. We apologize for your experience on first install. 
2015/05/05 12:05:45
Josh Kipersztok [Cakewalk]
We're working with vladasyn via support, but I just wanted to clarify a couple things.

The Dimension Pro and Rapture Factory banks that display in the user guide are the ones that install as part of the Legacy Content Packs. This is the same content that is included with stock Rapture and Dimension Pro installs (like you'd get with with SONAR Platinum), but organized using the Rapture Pro types. 

The banks that display as "EXPANSION PACK: Dimension Pro (legacy)" are your migrated programs from your existing Dimension Pro and Rapture installations. This is useful if you have customized programs or expansion packs installed previously as those changed wouldn't be reflected in the stock content.

Of the factory content, only the Legacy packs will create new banks. All other packs are integrated into the Rapture Pro banks. 
2015/05/05 21:59:02
Kamikaze
Can you please provide a contents listing of all the packs.
2015/05/05 22:38:58
arachnaut
Kamikaze
Can you please provide a contents listing of all the packs.

That's not really practical is it?.
I have a few expansion packs and my Rapture Pro program folder has about 22,000 presets.

But, if this helps you here is my list:

http://www.arachnaut.net/...-Program-directory.rar
2015/05/06 05:35:26
Kamikaze
Thanks for doing that, but the info I thought would be helpful was Program by Pack. I didn't realise there would be some many, especially as the only pack I've installed just contains 4 programs. Broken down by pack, most of the listing would be short, just the occasional long ones.I think it would provided a useful check, as well as serve to inform if you really wanted a pack of not in the first place.

2015/05/06 12:44:49
vladasyn
The Dimension Pro and Rapture Factory banks that display in the user guide are the ones that install as part of the Legacy Content Packs.

Other words- to get Dim Pro and Rapture Factory under "Bands" section, I would have to install Content Pack Legacy 1,2 and 3, otherwise my pre-existing Dim Pro and Rapture will be listed under Expansion Pack: Rapture Legacy" or "Expansion Pack: Dimension Pro Legacy" along with other 3rd party banks. It will not be practical to install Legacy packs 1,2 and 3 if we have active installation of Dim Pro and Rapture, right?

Out of all other Content packs- is it correct to assume that there will be no individual packs such as "Clavinet", "Piano", "Organ," "Gibson" under the "Bank" section and all those programs will be mixed together under Rapture Pro Factory? In my case- I have Gibson Content Pack listed under "Banks" with silent programs. I thought that all packs will/should appear under the Banks- no?

Thank you for clarification. Looking forward to solution with missing samples and silent programs. Thank you.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account