• Software
  • Free copy of Home Studio (p.2)
2018/01/11 01:31:09
abacab
Great tip! Have added Home Studio to my collection! 
2018/01/11 23:41:35
johnnyV
This is still working, I think my links have created a back door,You don't even need to go to the web site just enter the redemption code on the Cakewalk page. 
Now I have 3 copies :)  Ya , I know, pointless but I just can't pass up a freebie! 
2018/01/12 04:34:30
Rbh
Will home studio open a CWP file?
2018/01/12 16:10:07
abacab
Rbh
Will home studio open a CWP file?

http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3518409

Cactus Music

Yes, it uses same format, I just opened a PLAT CWP file in HS no problem.

2018/01/12 16:27:49
Mesh
johnnyV
This is still working, I think my links have created a back door,You don't even need to go to the web site just enter the redemption code on the Cakewalk page. 
Now I have 3 copies :)  Ya , I know, pointless but I just can't pass up a freebie! 

How do you get the extra copies?
I have one in my current Cakewalk account, but would like to have a few extra to give to family/friends.
2018/01/12 16:28:36
CakeAlexSHere
^^ One assumes it's done on a per email address basis. Get them to sign up!
2018/01/12 16:33:30
Mesh
Aaahhh ok....Thanks!!
2018/01/12 16:36:55
abacab
I tried adding a 2nd to my existing account, but it told me I already owned it, LOL!

So I guess one per account should work! 
2018/01/12 18:57:01
Paul P
abacab
I tried adding a 2nd to my existing account, but it told me I already owned it, LOL!

So I guess one per account should work! 

Yes, if you create a new cakewalk account, you can get an additional copy.

2018/01/12 19:10:48
Cactus Music
I explained this somewhere else bu I'll repeat for those who are not as smart as I am :) 

As Abacab mentioned you cannot own multiple copies per Cakewalk account. And even so if you want to give this to someone else they should be using a different cakewalk account. You certainly don't want to be handing out passwords to anybody, even your dog.  
So what you need is 2 things.
Another Cakewalk account, which to create also requires another e mail address. 
Cakewalk accounts are what we use to log on to this forum and you don't need to have ever purchased anything to belong. You can even open an account using your friends name or Bozo the clown, don't matter. 

You can have as many copies of this as you have Cakewalk user log ons. I have 3 because I forgot a password and the email I had used was no longer. Later on I found my password That's my johnnyv which is pretty obvious that it's the same person. I also have an alias I created one day just for fun. I leave you to figure that one out :) 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account