• SONAR
  • What's' In BandLab's Christmas Bag For All of US??? (p.3)
2018/12/06 16:28:26
AntManB
Toddskins
Well I would hope they almost completely redo the BandLab collaboration site.  If they want to bring people together in the music-making process, what they have now is amateur at best.  I could make a wish list to that end, but I doubt it would be worth writing since decision-makers at companies are seldom visionaries with practical management experience.

But so that you don't itch, here's a couple of important items:

1) Integration of Cakewalk by  Bandlab into the website.  Thus, a professional DAW for use by the "band" rather than what they have presently.
2) Either a full-time active moderator team with power to re-assign the proper music classification to what people upload (and actively doing so), or some type of voting system by everybody that would achieve the same result.  Perhaps even "punish" offenders who call their music "rock" when it is not.  Essentially, people just want truth.

Sounds like at least part of your wish (item 1) has been granted - see the thread on the latest update at http://forum.cakewalk.com/I-think-we-have-a-new-update-m3802581.aspx

Cheers,

AMB

2018/12/06 20:21:14
Johnbee58
pwalpwal
Johnbee58
I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200 shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time and if you're afraid I'll shoot my eye out I'll take a partridge in a pear tree.  

i'm concerned by the amount of detail in this

Hey, it was what Ralphie wanted for Christmas!

2018/12/09 14:13:29
Team Green
I just happy that Cakewalk is still alive and I can continue recording on this Awesome DAW.
2018/12/09 14:13:29
Team Green
I just happy that Cakewalk is still alive and I can continue recording on this Awesome DAW.
2018/12/09 15:27:46
lapasoa
I will never cease to thank Bandlab for giving us the best gift: we can keeping using our dear and old DAW.
A littlle hope: we would like a ripple edit status indicator.
2018/12/11 21:29:18
stevec
lapasoa
I will never cease to thank Bandlab for giving us the best gift: we can keeping using our dear and old DAW.
A littlle hope: we would like a ripple edit status indicator.

Ditto.   

That said, I'm sure willing to wait longer if instead we got a new indicator CB Module...

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account