• Software
  • Rematrix Solo 100 IRs missing (solved)
2018/06/03 14:08:19
mgustavo
Hi, I purchased Sonar Professional in 2016 but the last time I tried to roll back CCC couldn't install Rematrix Solo properly, and the included "100 impulse responses (IRs) designed by MoReVoX" are now empty.
This happened some months ago, and I belive they have upgraded the software so I can't access it no more.

I also entered Overloud site and downloaded the Rematrix Solo Library, but they say I could drag it to Rematrix Solo window but that doesn't work.
Sorry if this has been already discussed on the forum, but I couldn't find this issue.

Also I had an issue with Sonar Professional when I tried to buy 2 or three updates after owning it and it got stuck on demo mode. Maybe it could be related?

Thanks!
2018/06/03 18:32:12
RSMCGUITAR
I think for one it is important to differentiate between Rematrix Solo and Rematrix ProChannel. Reverb Solo is the dumbed down version of Rematrix. It is also probably the version they want you to drag and drop into. The Prochannel version, to my knowledge cannot be drag and dropped into.
2018/06/03 19:02:41
mgustavo
Yes, I have ReMatrix Solo on ProChannel!
I downloaded the library but I can't import it from user's section. The only available options to import are WAV and AIF, while the library's extension is REMATRIX.

I'd just like to restore the original IR presets, if possible.

2018/06/07 17:13:35
mgustavo
Hi, I'd like to say I read the following threads which helped me to understand this issue as well as how to resolve it.

http://forum.cakewalk.com/2nd-Update-Request-Granted-and-Delivered-Request-for-Overloud-Sonar-version-products-to-be-made-VST-m3696066.aspx 

http://forum.cakewalk.com/EQ-and-Reverb-questions-m3742884.aspx 

I contacted Overloud and I hope they can give me a feed back, as well as a redeem code to authorize REmatrix libraries on Rematrix Player, if possible. : )

Thanks!

Edit:
Hi, just to update this post, Overloud support noticed something wrong on REmatrix folder so I fixed it as suggested, but with no result.

So I tried to reinstall Cakewalk because last time, with Sonar Professional, the only installation issue was with REmatrix Solo. It seems a buggy file was created and it was not allowing REmatrix to install properly, but now it's working fine! 

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account